It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Solve It? Sherlock Needed!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just to get away from intense threads that are popping up at the moment I thought a game was in order....... It's just for fun and I'm no expert at this kind of thing but hey....

Anything in Italic writing does not contain a piece of the puzzle... for future reference.

THE BEGINNING
Commencing now. A very interesting puzzle. I'm not sure you will break it. Regardless let's see who can. One thing I will say is that every time a puzzle is solved I will come back and add another part of the story. As a note I will not be helping along the way, only adding additional information when the previous puzzle is solved.

You find a note on your doorstep one sunny morning -

"Nine times I've tried to contact you, four the love of god this has two work now... But if I have two I will try again"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiverRunsFree
"Nine times I've tried to contact you, four the love of god this has two work now... But if I have two I will try again"

9 x 422 = 3798

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
4+2+2=8 And I is roman numeral for one=9

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I also get 9422.... but does the paragraph that is not in Italics also hold a clue?

I'm looking but can't see it yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

9 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 17

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
9x4x2x2=144

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A link to secret codes and how they are hidden in writing/paragraphs... www.wikihow.com...

I'm assuming the paragraph not in Italics holds a code but still not getting anything yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The is a one in the first paragraph. Not to mention the "time" and "adding".

Hmmm....too early for me. Will be following along until my coffee soaks in.

THE BEGINNING
Commencing now. A very interesting puzzle. I'm not sure you will break it. Regardless let's see who can.[One] thing I will say is that every [time] a puzzle is solved I will come back and [add] another part of the story. As a note I will not be helping along the way, only [adding] additional information when the previous puzzle is solved.

"[Nine]times I've tried to contact you,[ four] the love of god this has [two]work now... But if I have [two] I will try again"

That is what I am seeing. Clues in [] ?

1x9x4+2+2

edit on 24-4-2013 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The answer is 42.

What do I win?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Idk... nice sig though OP
edit on 24-4-2013 by AguyAndAgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AguyAndAgirl
Idk... nice sig though OP
edit on 24-4-2013 by AguyAndAgirl because: (no reason given)

9 X 4 = 36

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Sounds like the Jehovah witnesses were around trying to stir up interest since nobody was coming to answer the door

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hang on I think I've got it... well part of it.

The paragraph of writing in the OP... if you take the first letter of each sentance you get CAIRO well you actually get CAIROA. No idea what this means.

Commencing now. A very interesting puzzle. I'm not sure you will break it. Regardless let's see who can. One thing I will say is that every time a puzzle is solved I will come back and add another part of the story. As a note I will not be helping along the way, only adding additional information when the previous puzzle is solved.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

The person's phone number is 914-2121 ??

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
he will be there again at 20:00 hours ?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The code has been deciphered (good job guys) but not put together, to help this along I will put it together.... CAIROA9422, what could this be?.

When this is understood the next step can occur.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

9x4 (because I've=IV, roman 4)=36
Next sentence segment 42
next segment 21

So, it is a combination lock code= 36,42,21

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

flight number and destination

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

CAIROA9422, what could this be?.

The funerary monument of Ankhefenkhons I?

Inventory number A 9422 at the Egyptian Museum of Cairo

Peace
edit on 24-4-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Going by the note that was left to you, someone obviously knows your interested in the occult, there is only one way to know what this is all about and that's to visit the Egyptian Museum where the Stele of Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu i (also known as the Stele of Revealing) is held

You take a flight to Egypt, after several days you eventually enter the museum, you reach the display case housing the Stele, after a few minutes studying it you realise there is something wrong but can't figure out what

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join