It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Boston cop’s act of kindness goes viral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

During Friday's intense manhunt for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in Watertown, Mass., when the city of Boston was on lockdown, a Brookline police officer delivered milk to a family with a baby. And like many random acts of kindness seen in the wake the marathon bombings, the photo—posted to Facebook by the family—went viral, thanks in part to a tweet from the Boston Police Department

Story

Nice story during a terrible series of events last week. Not all LEOs are scumbags

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

There are cool cops that are very generous. Which is awesome. By the way what does "LEOS" mean? Is that the astrology sign?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

LEOs is the plural of LEO which is Law Enforcement Officer.

P

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
On the flip side, if we are on ATS then this must be an officer, obviously disgusted with the baby, is stealing the milk.

Look at his face, it's not one of "Oooh coochi coochi coo" as you do around babies. No, he's "Grrr you scum!" and stealing the milk.

Yes yes, this is ATS, roll up roll up, insert your theory, all is welcome, OR Y U HERE BRO?

What? you believe the Plods? Oo

Indeed, kudos to that guy. Sometimes you wish it was just acceptable to walk up to them and shake their hands. Sadly the number of fruitloops means you'd be done for assault. oO

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
One Cop does one act of kindness and it goes viral! Who among us on ATS wouldn't have done it? Anyone? This actually goes to show how close we are to a Police state and how public trust in the Police has plummeted. One Cop does one good thing...........OMG. It is so unusual that it goes viral!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who tweeted the information? non other than, wait for it, drum roll drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Crash... ........The Boston Police Department. Hey look how good we are....................Suckers.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Look at his face, it's not one of "Oooh coochi coochi coo" as you do around babies.

I had the same reaction...

Sounds more like "Hey Dude, go get milk and bring it to that family...we'll have pictures, post them on the net and we'll all look good..."

But I would prefer to think that he simply had a very very bad day but did the right thing...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Oo

I was kidding.

what scares me more is that this is like the 3rd or 4th time this year I've joked and it's sudden;y happened.

Everyone elect Winofiend as king of the world!!!

*that wont happen tho, no sooner than the delusions of my evil come to pass than the reality of my inevitable inadequate standing come shining in my eyes*

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

lol

We can hope. In times of tragedy there has to be some good I think

Actually, on second thought, maybe he's just being very deceptive. Is that Jack O'Neil?

oO

Stargates... zomg!

edit on 24-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good to know the milkman still delivers!
Score 1 for the good guys on the force.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkYogi
One Cop does one act of kindness and it goes viral! Who among us on ATS wouldn't have done it? Anyone? This actually goes to show how close we are to a Police state and how public trust in the Police has plummeted. One Cop does one good thing...........OMG. It is so unusual that it goes viral!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who tweeted the information? non other than, wait for it, drum roll drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Crash... ........The Boston Police Department. Hey look how good we are....................Suckers.

The PR cynic in me finds secret agreement with you.
Amazing what $10 can get you these days.

top topics

join