It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan in our schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Schools..

Are they the tool of the devil?

Hello, I'm Kenpachi7.
My child goes to a public high school, which is moderately funded.
They recently cancelled a large school event, due to 'lack of funding', even though they just recently bought 30 televisions (each costing about $400+ dollars).
Doesn't this seem a little fishy?

I looked into it a little more, and the principal of the school is cousins with the father of Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas.
My sources tell me that in the movie they were in, 'camp rock', they tried to cancel the camp because of money.

Co-incidence?
I think not.
My theory is that Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas are behind this (They're well known members of the illuminati, working on the NWO), trying to ram the public school system into the ground.

What do we do about this?
Is this some sort of forced natural selection in preparation for a nuclear holocaust NWO?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
-The answer is... 42.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I can't tell if this thread is a joke or not...

Maybe the TVs are more important than the event as far as the students' education is concerned, I doubt they cost $400, especially since they bought in bulk.
edit on 24-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't even-

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but you may find that the purchase and acquisition of items like TV's and educational equipment is both subsidised and discounted for most educational establishments. The retail value of these items may not reflect what was actually paid.

Furthermore, it's a school. I'd be inclined to suggest that a TV could take priority over a concert?

Ah, Camp Rock. Not concert. Still.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Bugeisha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
Schools..

My theory is that Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas are behind this,

That'd be 'Old Nick' himself then?

Is this some sort of forced natural selection in preparation for a nuclear holocaust NWO?

To the bunkers, quickly!

If instead of a school play they hold a black mass with human sacrifice then you will be 100% vindicated.
Until then I will keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the school used its own funds to buy tv screens. That's almost surely a purchase using state or federal grant dollars.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Schools..

Hello, I'm Kenpachi7.
My child goes to a public high school, which is moderately funded.
They recently cancelled a large school event, due to 'lack of funding', even though they just recently bought 30 televisions (each costing about $400+ dollars).
Doesn't this seem a little fishy?

I looked into it a little more, and the principal of the school is cousins with the father of Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas.
My sources tell me that in the movie they were in, 'camp rock', they tried to cancel the camp because of money.

Co-incidence?
I think not.
My theory is that Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas are behind this (They're well known members of the illuminati, working on the NWO), trying to ram the public school system into the ground.

Yes, Yes it is some sort of forced natural selection in preparation for a nuclear holocaust, however this sort is the sort one should not worry about as Chuck Norris is hot on their trail and will expose their demonic Illuminati manipulation of our youth and will round house kick them during the next MTV awards to prove Chucks one of the good guys.

Ken, I had to defend your thought about NTH Korea being a "Illusion state" as you called them but this........

Have you seen Adam Sandlers movie Billy Madison?

No offense but you completely lost me with a number of things in your OP.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
if i recall correctly, "camp rock" was disney and a musical? so yes, most deffo the work of steve, or sammy or satan or whatever his name is

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think they were just being nice and donated.
This Satan being everywhere stuff, is too much.

Satan is a human invention.
From Saturn, the ruling planet during the coldest darkest part of the year.

December which is Capricorn or the Goat, is the month
that the Sun dies (or stops moving )for 3 days and (coincidentally of course)
begins moving again on the Suns birthday Dec.25th, (also coincidence)
Which is why the goat is the devil, it's month is responsible for the death
of the Sun.

No boogie man;
Just a rough time in the past for those that lived off the land
and had to fend for themselves.

edit on 25-4-2013 by sealing because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Schools..

I no longer have any school-age children, but I do have an interest from time-to-time regarding what curriculums and activities are offered in public schools at various grade levels due to having grandchildren and many young nieces and nephews. From what I've read about - especially in Kalifornia - I'd say Satan is alive and well in public schools, on many levels. The teachers unions and Fed $$ in many instances, are to blame IMO. God and prayer were forcibly removed by a powerful few, and now the children reap what we have sown. Exactly what the evil Communists planned long ago!

new topics

top topics

join