It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Let It Be Said That We Were Not Warned About Coming Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I see a world racing to chaos and the warning signs are all around us. Yet the warnings are not from ‘conspiracy theorists’, they are from the source itself, out in the open for everyone to see.

The following evidence simply requires an open mind and an ability to connect the dots-

For that reason, it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be.

-'Which Path to Persia? from the Saban Center of Middle East Policy, 2009

Iran’s sponsorship of international terrorism would take on a new and terrifying dimension. As president, Mitt Romney’s strategy will be to end Iran’s pursuit of a nuclear weapon, eliminate the threat of Iranian nuclear terrorism against the United States and our allies.

Our homeland-security professionals must be able to focus on the threats to come, not
simply the threats that came before.

Focus on Domestic Radicalization: Rising alongside cyber-attacks as an emerging threat
to the homeland is the radicalization of U.S. citizens and residents leading to “homegrown” Islamist terrorism. The number of terror plots hatched by domestic Islamist terrorists has spiked in recent years as our terrorist adversaries abroad have been less successful in trying to infiltrate us from outside and focused more on radicalizing and recruiting American citizens and residents to become operatives. The Fort Hood shootings, carried out by a member of our armed forces, and the attempted Times Square bombing, planned by a naturalized U.S. citizen, are only the most well-known of these plots

-Mitt Romney's White Paper, ‘An American Century’

Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories may create serious risks,including risks of violence, and the existence of such theories raises significant challenges for policy and law.
Consider the Oklahoma City bombing, whose perpetrators shared a complex of conspiratorial beliefs about the federal government. Many who shared their beliefs did not act on them, but a few actors did, with terrifying consequences. James Fearon and others argue that technological change has driven down the costs of delivering attacks with weapons of mass destruction, to the point where even a smallgroup can pose a significant threat.

If so, and if only a tiny fraction of believers act on their beliefs, then as the total population with conspiratorial beliefs grows, it becomesnearly inevitable that action will ensue.

- ‘Conspiracy Theories’, Cass Sunstein 2008

The things I worry about are two...I worry about homegrown terrorism, which is to say the recruitment of American citizens or residents and making them into terrorists because that exploits people already in the country and have knowledge of how the United States operates...I also worry about experiments with chemical weapons and biological weapons...the effects would be catastrophic, so these two things strike me as areas we need to remain vigilant...

(When questioned on who is enemy number one?-)

...I think Iran, they are determined to obtain a nuclear weapon which would transform the situation in the middle east...we’d have to be concerned about the possibility of some of that nuclear technolgy leaking out to a terrorist group, such as Hezbollah, so if you ask me what is top of the list, I would have to say Iran...

- Former Director of the Department of Homeland Security, Current Head of Cheroff Group, Michael Chertoff, speaking on the 10th anniversary of 9/11

Connect the dots folks, it is hideously apparent what has been planned over the last few years-

1- Getting the war underway against Iran

2- Tighten the screws on the surveillance state

They are not going to change plan, this has been part of the agenda for years now, to link ‘conspiracy’ minded folks to homegrown terrorism, in doing so they can justify introducing new security bills for our safety whilst at the same time finding justification to start another military campaign.

The current status quo cannot be allowed to remain as too many Americans are ‘waking up’, in the wake of the Boston Bombings, millions of people are questioning the official version of events, the current controllers cannot continue their control with this movement taking place. Check out this recent video from the Washington journal, back to back callers questioning the official story-

People by the millions are questioning the government and the next phase of the agenda to combat this is the rise of ‘homegrown terrorism’ and it has been in the pipeline for many years now.

Remember that terrorism only helps those who want to carry out an agenda- to take away our rights and tighten the control grid whilst justifying more military campaigns. It never ends and Boston is just the beginning of this new phase of small scale, high frequency attacks that will be blamed over and over on ‘homegrown’ radicals and increasingly linked to Iran and the Islamic extremists. It would be a lot better if none of this was true, but it is out in the open, the agenda is clear.

Let as many people as you can know the truth and what is really going on. Violence is never the answer, those who commit terrorism are just helping those who seek to take even more control of our lives.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

As long as Valerie Jarret has Obama's ear we will not invade Iran. Israel is on its own till another election.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I'm horrified, yet not suprised by the complete lack of response to this thread.

I guess it will take Jon Stewart or Glenn Back to make a MSM parody of it in a few years time before people see it.

Watch it, and more importantly, get used to it. That is the future in the 'land of the free'.

join