It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED BLUE AND YELLOW LIST

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ok first off I don't even know if this is true but the way things are looking in the U.S. I don't doubt it will happen soon.... Btw if this topic has already been posted I apologize.

OK so a couple of months ago my best friend enlisted and a couple of friends and his girlfriend wanted to throw him a goodbye party. I was down, I brought my beers and my special lady "mary" and things we're going great. A few hour into the party i hear a lot of laughter and i go join the group of people. MY friend's girlfirend's brother was talking about conspiracies and everyone was making fun of him, but i love conspiracy theories so then from then on i was listening to what he had to say. Nothing serious, stuff about the government and alien stuff. and his claims seemed logical. what he was saying made sense. a few hours later the party died down, everyone was leaving, it was jus me him and some close friends of mine. He got a beer, sat down and had a really serious face for a awhile. then moments later he told me: "have you ever heard of the red, blue, and yellow list conspiacy?" i had no idea what he was talking about but someone in the group did, this paticular someone left and went home right away, said that he is in the military and could get in a lot of trouble if he stayed and discussed this topic with us so he hurried out the door. I thought that was a bit suspicious but i payed no mind to it. This guy then explained that he found one of the biggest conspiracy that has ever came out involving are government. he told us that the population is in a critical state right now in the US and they came up with a sinister plan. The first step in the plan was to outlaw guns. so that the government won't have heavy resistances. He then told us that the second step was for the government to declare marshal law. the third step is to elimate the people who ae a threat to them ( them as in the government/NWO). such as people in the RED list: these are enemies of the government, leaders of patriot groups, outspoken talk show host etc..these people will be dragged out of their homes and be killed immdiately before even marshal law. next is the BLUE list: they are the followers of the red list these people will have a similar fates but they will first be brought to a dention center (I have no idea why) and the YELLOW list: are people who have no idea what going on in the world like most of society, they will be instructed on how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. A lot of people on this list will also die. I didnt belives this at first. I thought it was a bunch of bull. he knew i would not be conviced and so he told me to look up 500,000 plastic conffins on youtube. These places are scattered through the US. he said. he also told me that FEMA would be involved.

I would understand if you guys think this is rubbish it's a lot to take in, but i will tell u this, when the US bans fire arms I'm going to be one of the first ones to get the hell out of here, go to the Dominican Republic and go to my families farm in the mountains

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
its all true bro. you better close your account quick or you end up on the list too.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah but they had their supposed chance to "ban fire arms " yet none of the bills even went through.

So I guess the nwo didn't get what they want

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Don't kid yourself man the NWO always gets what they want one way or another

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
maybe the coffins are for in case a war breaks out and some country uses an emp leaving the country with their pants down unable to trow off missile attacks for a period of time . Or maybe they are worried about biological war far where plastic coffins could probably have a better seal than just dumping bodies into the ground or to leave them to fester .

government and military personal are not really stupid enough to walk into people houses and take their guns . once word of that got out it would be a blood bath with any troop walking up to peoples doors.

just throwing that out there

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

logically it would make more sense for the nwo to declare martial law and round up the guns hell the death toll wqould be massive, than to allow their enemy build up their stock pile if that was the case
edit on 24/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
its all true bro. you better close your account quick or you end up on the list too.
Im probably already am im not afraid to die, my only concern is that not enough people knows this stuff, id rather die knowing i helped a few soul then running with my tail between my legs, and if I get a chance to do both that just means that some one up there is looking out for me. I'm telling as many people as I can before something happens

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Not trying to derail the thread just bringing up another angle as to why they have these fema camps and coffins . it is bizarre . but does make sense to have them in case.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

logically it would make more sense for the nwo to declare martial law and round up the guns hell the death toll wqould be massive, than to allow their enemy build up their stock pile if that was the case

Logically it would make more sense for the NWO to keep things as they are. As they already are supposed to be rich, in power and unstoppable, and no one has a problem with them as they don't even know that they exist.
Except the geniuses on this site, of course.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

well said couldn't agree more if they do exist

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

Well lot of people are already starting to live in cabins and stuff in the wilderness, the longer they wait the more powerful the red and blue list becomes, im surprised they havent done it yet

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Not trying to derail the thread just bringing up another angle as to why they have these fema camps and coffins . it is bizarre . but does make sense to have them in case.
If they actually go through with this, a lot of people are going to die. In the youtue video the guy says you can easily fit 4 to 5 body in those things

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Logically it would make more sense for the NWO to keep things as they are. As they already are supposed to be rich, in power and unstoppable, and no one has a problem with them as they don't even know that they exist.
your right, but you got to think outside the box, if they get rid of all the the people that opposed them in one swift move who will stop them?..

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I would think, inciting world war three - would be just as efficient a way to exterminate masses of people -

Rather than civil war and completely destroying the info-structure with none left to rebuild it.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Could your family use an old but fairly sturdy farm hand by the way?

Nows the time to leave of you are going.....any further wait is just more danger of a Fema camp
with a red tag on your arm......
Hows things down there in the dominican? they like gringos who just want to chill?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Could your family use an old but fairly sturdy farm hand by the way?

Nows the time to leave of you are going.....any further wait is just more danger of a Fema camp
with a red tag on your arm......
Hows things down there in the dominican? they like gringos who just want to chill?
lmao that's funny but seriously there actually a lot of white people in the Dominican in the middle class part anyway, and lot of asians that speak spanish better than me actually so yea.... lol and about the farm thing my grandfather could always use a hand

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I would think, inciting world war three - would be just as efficient a way to exterminate masses of people -

Rather than civil war and completely destroying the info-structure with none left to rebuild it.

Cirque
didn't north korea's fiasco die down already?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrazydude11

Btw if this topic has already been posted I apologize.

It has.

abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

I focused on the coffins because invariably it is the goto proof for most of the death camp discussion. To which I say, they aren't going to bury bodies, that leaves evidence behind. They are going to chop them up and put them in peoples hamburgers. The means of accomplishing that is well known. America processes millions of cows and pigs daily in nation wide slaughter houses...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Hey, if I was an elitist and had everything this world could offer me, I wouldn't give a crap about the people who live here. If I could sustain myself and my family, friends etc without the help of any other person on the planet, do you think I would give two craps about whether I was the last bloodline on the planet or not? These are not my true feelings, btw, I am just showing a possibility.

If they can sustain themselves without the labour of the masses, what makes you think they wouldn't commit a massive genocide to take the entire world for themselves? They wouldn't need money, they wouldn't need to control a slave society, it would be just them... Maybe the robot technology is part of the plan in factories also

These are the types of scenarios where gods are invented.
edit on 24-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrazydude11

One huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge problem with this conspiracy idea. Getting patriotic cops and military to go along with it. As a soldier you give oath to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic. And a government that orders that to happen would be the epitome of a domestic enemy.
edit on 24-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join