If you have Christ ? You will survive !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Disregard the hate speech Randy! Those who protest the loudest and most vehemently are those who need to hear it the most. To deny they had to have listened, and once heard cannot be unheard. One day when most needed they may remember.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

On the day the religious realize they have wasted their existence being controlled by such a pitiful delusion I hope that they take pity on themselves and spare their own lives.

How's that randy? Is that hateful or honest?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't think Jesus would approve of billions of people worshiping him to keep their lives.

Luke 17
30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

According to Jesus, those who worship him to save their lives will lose them. That's the whole point of faith, right? To keep your life?

Just some food for thought.
edit on 24-4-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Your non-belief doesn't bother me, why should my or anyone else's belief bother you? I have never seen you make a post on this website that wasn't filled with sarcasm, venom, or both. Does your disbelief make you so unhappy that you feel the need to bring company to your misery or are you unhappy about everything in your life? I wish for you to find something- anything really- that would make you feel happier with yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

On the day the religious realize they have wasted their existence being controlled by such a pitiful delusion I hope that they take pity on themselves and spare their own lives.

How's that randy? Is that hateful or honest?

On the day the spiritually dead realize they have wasted their existence being controlled by such a pitiful and passing material world I hope that they(and the Lord) take pity on themselves and spare their own lives

We can play that game too, friend
I love you

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was glad to see your thread this morning. As the day went on the Holy spirit revealed to me who you are on some level. I would not b.s. a man of your stature. The one that left your life to watch over you will fish with you again. Just stay on this path you are on now and bring your brothers.
Or maybe i have gotten bad communication either way nice thread s+f

He has been nudging you in this direction for a while now and through the pain you have slowed down to get a glimpse at the big picture. They will follow you. This story is beautifully written and after the battle all the struggle will make sense for all.
edit on 24-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Watch the video. I can't make it any clearer than this.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Disregard the hate speech Randy! Those who protest the loudest and most vehemently are those who need to hear it the most. To deny they had to have listened, and once heard cannot be unheard. One day when most needed they may remember.

I can just imagine Hitler writing that in his little journal...

"Day 233: The protests have never been louder. I must be making progress. Just a little longer and the world will be saved. Those hideous Jews will never bother us again."

Incidentally, Hitler was a Christian too. He made numerous references to "God" and his purportedly divine works.
edit on 24-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think I'm doing pretty damn fine without "Christ". I've got all the power I can possibly need throughout this life, I don't need to rely on a false prophet to help me through.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Incidentally, Hitler was a Christian too. He made numerous references to "God" and his purportedly divine works.

Adolph Hitler was, decidedly, not a follower of Christ.
That is painfully obvious to anyone who is being intellectually honest with themselves.

You can paint that picture if you'd like but any thinking person can see past it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I can just imagine Hitler writing that in his little journal...

"Day 233: The protests have never been louder. I must be making progress. Just a little longer and the world will be saved. Those hideous Jews will never bother us again."

And Stalin was an Atheist, so what is your point? People have done bad things using religion as an excuse and people have done bad things that have no religion at all. Bad people are just bad people period- some disguise themselves as religious folks, some disguise themselves as any number of alternate things. Wolves wear a variety of sheep's clothing. I know jackwipes who claim all kinds of religious beliefs and jackwipes who claim no religious beliefs......a jackwipe is a jackwipe no matter what kind of sheepskin they wear.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOnlyAnswer

Adolph Hitler was, decidedly, not a follower of Christ. That is painfully obvious to anyone who is being intellectually honest with themselves. You can paint that picture if you'd like but any thinking person can see past it.

Heh. See, that only happens when someone puts the image of Christianity in danger. As long as everyone approves, anything goes. I mean, the Crusades and Inquisitions went without a hitch, right? No one cared about that, right? But as soon as a "follower of Christ" ends up on the wrong side of history, they're disowned like the crack addict son of the local Richie Rich family.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"The völkisch-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."

en.wikipedia.org...

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison.

In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.... Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills.

www.nobeliefs.com...

Regardless of whether you are willing to accept him as a fellow Christian or not, he took his inspiration from Christian doctrine. All the above quotes support my remark upon viewing your comment:

So easily might those words have come from Hitler himself! Again, your sentiment mirrors his own, and both come from the same source.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

See my previous post. Those sort of remarks have heralded the presence of an evil greater than any of us ever dreamed could exist within a human being, and to see them on this forum is chilling.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Funny thing about that is..the op....what he said or the book he quotes it from do not say that at all that just some crap you pulled out of your own mind to offend the Christian religion,...sad thing is it makes you look despearte and stupid when you splash trash like you just did here ...out...it alienates people from the comfort of their beliefs and makes you to appear to be nothing more than a...know-it-all wannabe...who likes to sit back a and alienate people for their beliefs....i bet you dont like Jewish people either huh?You are sad individual.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I read your previous post. Yes, great evil has been done and many people have been ruled in fear all in the name of religion. That is not special to Christianity. Even in days of yore before the advent of Christianity some Pagan religions practiced ritual human sacrifice and made war with one another based upon their religious beliefs. I don't judge Christians, Pagans, heck any members of a given religious belief system by the acts that evil people have perpetrated in the name of said beliefs except the people who committed such heinous acts. Would you judge me by the acts of long gone evil men? I don't really believe that you would, but would decide upon your opinion of me based upon what you may know of me personally.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's interesting that, this early in the thread, the comments have turned to Hitler. There were two people mentioned in the headline, Christ and you.

I think we can agree that:

1) Hitler did not behave in accordance with any religion I know of (with the possible exception of Satanism).

2) There are cheap, but indefensible, debating points to be made by saying "Hitler is a perfect example of (fill in the blank)."

3) Hitler was so extreme that, religiously, he was sui generis.

4) The real question is "what are you going to do about God and the claims of Jesus?"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I know what point it is you are trying to convey.....but you sir/madam are missing the picture here....how you ask?All you are doing is attacking other peoples ideas,because they do not mirror you own.I am not trying to take sides here as to who's ideas or religions are right or wrong...what I am trying to say here is If someone wants to worship their deity in peace without being alienated or made fun of...at this point your just a bully...so whos being closer to hitler here?...peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I tend not to take genocidal tyrants at face value. So when you say, and provide convenient quotes, regarding Hitler's position as a 'Christian', I have to ask myself why you're perpetuating the myth that Hitler was a follower of Christ?

It seems to me as if you're so intent on trying to paint Christ in a bad light that you're resorting to known falsehoods to try and make your point.

Yes, Hitler claimed Christianity, especially in his youth and when politically convenient. In reality the Nazi party aimed to establish a warped version of Christianity where the the Furor was the conduit between God and man where the state was worthy of worship. A combination of Christianity, occultism, Germanic myths and fear.

You will know a try by it's fruit.
Hitlers fruit was rotten.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

God bless you...someday i hope you find your own personal truth...till that day believe as you wish...i won't make fun of you or alienate you for what you believe in.....sad things about this is I know by the way your just trying to stir a pot here that you are so apt to alienate and poke fun at my beliefs.So with that being said........I hope what ever it is that compelled you to think Christians are all evil mindless people that judge people for who they are......your wrong.....some of us do love people,this world,and God and hope that humanity finds love,peace,and brotherhood among all men to advance together instead of trying to pick apart and destroy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOnlyAnswer

I tend not to take genocidal tyrants at face value. So when you say, and provide convenient quotes, regarding Hitler's position as a 'Christian', I have to ask myself why you're perpetuating the myth that Hitler was a follower of Christ?

It seems to me as if you're so intent on trying to paint Christ in a bad light that you're resorting to known falsehoods to try and make your point.

You tend not to take genocidal tyrants at face value? That's funny, because I seem to notice that religion has a peculiar tendency for spawning exactly those kind of leaders. After all, didn't "God" commit near total genocide? And isn't he a singular ruler over all of creation? And doesn't he demand worship under pain of eternal damnation?

I don't have to falsify anything. History tells me the truth. If you choose to ignore that, that's your decision. But you're not the only one reading these posts, and some people are actually interested in knowing the whole story, not just the comforting parts.

Yes, Hitler claimed Christianity, especially in his youth and when politically convenient. In reality the Nazi party aimed to establish a warped version of Christianity where the the Furor was the conduit between God and man where the state was worthy of worship. A combination of Christianity, occultism, Germanic myths and fear.

Just like the Vatican has established itself as a conduit? Hmm, history does repeat itself, doesn't it? Wait, what was that?

A combination of Christianity, occultism, Germanic myths and fear.

Hmm, sounds like classic Christianity. Minus the Germanic myths.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join