It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trance-Like State of Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Have you ever had a day where you feel like you're in a trance-like state of mind? Almost hypnotized and spaced-out in robot mode, on auto-pilot, more than likely with a blank look on your face, Not looking at anyone or anything around you, or thinking about anything in specific, yet thinking about everything at once calmly, disassociated with life, yet not having any worries or sadness, or fear or feelings of excitement or despair or happiness, or any real feeling at all you can pin-point, yet completely AWARE and CONTENT with everything and everyone around you as it is,
Totally relaxed/calm. Totally mellow. Totally AWARE.

Today I'm experiencing this, all day. I've experienced it before. It's a unique state, and this is the best I can describe it.
I have not taken any drugs or anything of those sorts to cause this.
Feeling free of everything, and not having the need to talk to anyone, prove anything or express anything to anyone around you.
Have any of you experienced a state of consciousness like this before?

edit on 23-4-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

This is the true nature of "what is". To observe, and experience with a free mind. The universe has a freshness and great vitality when we can see. Beautiful post, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
Have you ever had a day where you feel like you're in a trance-like state of mind? Almost hypnotized and spaced-out in robot mode, on auto-pilot, more than likely with a blank look on your face, Not looking at anyone or anything around you, or thinking about anything in specific, yet thinking about everything at once calmly, disassociated with life, yet not having any worries or sadness, or fear or feelings of excitement or despair or happiness, or any real feeling at all you can pin-point, yet completely AWARE and CONTENT with everything and everyone around you as it is,
Totally relaxed/calm. Totally mellow. Totally AWARE.

Today I'm experiencing this, all day. I've experienced it before. It's a unique state, and this is the best I can describe it.
I have not taken any drugs or anything of those sorts to cause this.
Feeling free of everything, and not having the need to talk to anyone, prove anything or express anything to anyone around you.
Have any of you experienced a state of consciousness like this before?

edit on 23-4-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

Yup. Quite often these days.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I get it all the time. I used to pay to get it, once. Now it comes on by itself and can be a concern...

I put it down to serotonin.

Some antidepressants I've had in the past made it almost unbearable until I added grog to the mix to synergise the zomby effect. Those days sucked the hairy one..

Do you get a crash after it at all?

(ps, that description is exactly what those illegal naughty things that rot your teeth make you feel)

edit on 23-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It's not a "zombie-effect" kind of feeling, and there is and will be no crash.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
reply to post by winofiend

It's not a "zombie-effect" kind of feeling, and there is and will be no crash.

I said when I was taking AD's it was zombyfying.

You said you are feeling it now? no crash you say?

Sure ok then, we'll see. Enjoy nirvana then.

-- note to self, this doesn't imply zombyfied.

Almost hypnotized and spaced-out in robot mode, on auto-pilot, more than likely with a blank look on your face

edit on 23-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There are infinite perspectives, or at least, possible perspectives. But there is only one self, and that self is all there is. Therefore, I accept all, in an effort to endow my perception with the wisdom of the one self concept and reality.

The individualized perspective can choose to not recognize itself as the one self, but will miss out on the feeling of fulfillment and inherent wisdom that this knowledge has.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
With the understanding and provided wisdom that comes with unity awareness, freedom of being can be achieved.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

I feel like this a lot of days. I can also describe it as some kind of "mellowness" springing up in my body, making me feel cozy in myself and when I walk I walk smoothly, without the stiffness that I so often feel.

edit on 24-4-2013 by Funafuti because: cuzofmellowdawg

top topics

join