It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nike T-shirt controversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Boston Massacre Nike T-shirt controversy: Nike pulls shirt after complaints, reports say Read more: www.wptv.com... Cwc

I am sorry if this was posted but I could not believe this? It literally made me sick.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

I could see it will be seen in poor light. Because of the terrible bombing. However, this is a coincidence and also I wouldn't doubt there have been similar cases with business pulling items because of controversies.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

Taking the shirt out of context makes you sick?

The T-shirt was created for Yankees fans to highlight series sweeps of the Red Sox in 1978 and 2006.

Don't worry, the shirt wasn't created to celebrate the Boston bombings and in good faith Nike is going to remove teh shirt.

Nike has removed the shirts from its outlet stores and at least one major online retailer Fanatics, Inc., ABC news reports.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I smell ebay...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It was after the fact that made it offensive. I along with others did not know about the sports connection. I accidentally saw the shirt only recently. Once I realized the mistake, it was highly appreciated that Nike recognize the coincidence and take the shirt off the market.

edit on 23-4-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: (no reason given)

top topics

join