It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING 28th April LA gets nuked (new FB page)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
To me it would be more likely that a nuke accidentally went off in North Korea. You know what they say about those who play with fire. Sometimes they get burned. If one went off above ground that could affect a lot of people.

As far as Facebook, I believe someone is creating pages and then going back and changing the topic and deleting the information making it look like they predicted the future or know something that you don't know.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

The page is there now. It's a prediction for today.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
To me it would be more likely that a nuke accidentally went off in North Korea. You know what they say about those who play with fire. Sometimes they get burned. If one went off above ground that could affect a lot of people.

As far as Facebook, I believe someone is creating pages and then going back and changing the topic and deleting the information making it look like they predicted the future or know something that you don't know.

Someone keeps going and writing that on his page.

It doesn't even make sense when it's not even failed yet.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Considering the number of doomsday predictions posted versus those that happen exactly as described, I would say the failure rate of doomsday predictions is over 99.9 %.

What someone posted on his page makes sense. If a dirty bomb went off in some city, I would consider the prediction of a nuke in LA to be a failed prediction. Some on here would not. Some would even claim he was only off on the city or the time if a dirty bomb went off in another city a year from now.

As far as it happening today, I'd be willing to bet someone a lot of money it doesn't happen today in LA if it was legal and ethical. I believe the probability to be greater than 99 percent nothing happens today.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
10:00Am Melbourne time.

We will see what happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Is your popcorn ready?

4 more hours.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

He hasn't done what you said though.

He hasn't manipulated the page. That was my point.

Don't diss him for that.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well I followed the link but only came up with a list of company names?

TW TELECOM OF TEXAS LLC, NWIRE, LLC, BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC, SPRINT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY, L.P., LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, IONEX COMMUNICATIONS SOUTH, INC., NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LLC - IL, SOUTHWESTERN BELL, BROOKS FIBER PROPERTIES OF TEXAS, INFOTELECOM, LLC, SBC INTERNET SERVICES, INC., GRANDE COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS, INC., NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., METRO PCS, INC., BROADWING COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, SPRINT SPECTRUM L.P., AT&T LOCAL, USA MOBILITY WIRELESS, INC., CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS, GTE-SW DBA VERIZON SW INC. (CONTEL), CHARTER FIBERLINK TX-CCO, LLC, XO TEXAS, INC., CBEYOND COMMUNICATIONS OF TEXAS, LP, AMERICAN MESSAGING (AM), INC., GTE-SW DBA VERIZON SW INC., MULTIPLE OCN LISTING, CAPROCK TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP., TEX-LINK COMMUNICATIONS, INC., T-MOBILE USA, INC., YMAX COMMUNICATIONS CORP., ICG CHOICE COM, L.P., TEXAS WINDSTREAM, INC., SOUTHWESTERN BELL TELEPHONE COMPANY, MCIMETRO ACCESS TRANSMISSION SERVICES LLC, LOGIX COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION, TIM RON ENTERPRISES, LLC, TELETOUCH COMMUNICATIONS, INC., 1STEL, INC., HALO WIRELESS, INC, GTE SOUTHWEST DBA VERIZON SOUTHWEST INC., PG TELECOM OF TEXAS INC., 360NETWORKS (USA) INC., UTEX COMMUNICATIONS CORP., COMMUNICATIONS SALES & SERVICES, INC. DBA CSSI, ALLEGIANCE TELECOM, INC., TIME WARNER CBLE INFO SVC (TX) DBA TIME WARNER CBL, TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP - DALLAS, MCLEODUSA TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES, INC., PATHWAY COM-TEL, INC., GLOBAL CROSSING LOCAL SERVICES, INC., CENTRAL TEL. CO. OF TEXAS DBA CENTURYLINK, METROTEL, WORLDCALL INTERCONNECT INC., WESTEL, INC. - TEXAS, MILLENNIUM TELCOM, LLC DBA ONESOURCE COMM., PRISM OPERATIONS, LLC, NETSPAN CORPORATION DBA FOREMOST TELECOM, NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LCC, PEERLESS NETWORK OF TEXAS, LLC, ZEUS WIRELESS LLC

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Which link?

It's still there.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Looks like it may be delayed a bit?

For its not just a one day drill, but preparations over the weeks for something BIG!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well...

Is it supposed to be 5pm West Coast time?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Not sure. The last post put on the page simply says, "5pm". So if that is the supposed time of the event, we only have another hour and 15 minutes to go until it is 5pm local time on the West Coast.

edit to add: For the record, I think this is all BS.
edit on 28-4-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
1 hour left until nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
if anything a facebook page like this before hand would stop anything that would of happened

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I call an epic fail. It's 45 minutes past 5, in LA, nothing........ok, I stand corrected, 7 minutes to go....we shall see.
2nd line
edit on 28-4-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well well, 17 minutes. I doubt it, but I'll still watch the skies.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So is LA still there? I guess we will have to put up with the people from LA for a while longer

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

It is 5:53 in LA
Where are you?
edit on 28-4-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

edit on 28-4-2013 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

It is 5:53 in LA
Whare are you?
edit on 28-4-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

I was thinking they were in the same time zone as Utah, I corrected what I posted before you posted.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No matter I have family there and don't want any thing to happen to any of them.
Infact I don't want anyone to be hurt or killed!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join