It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING 28th April LA gets nuked (new FB page)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

JiggyPotamus page4

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wherever you happen to flee the city on the eve of the thousands of rats with gold diamonds but the most valuable information is the time to hang over the nostrils and ask

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mangust69
Wherever you happen to flee the city on the eve of the thousands of rats with gold diamonds but the most valuable information is the time to hang over the nostrils and ask

and the circle center
the void, an empty figure
containing only multiplication
tables, supporting a world
of ignorance and sleep.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, we got till sunday to find put huh? I will think hard on this "event", I sincerely hope nothing of this magnitude happens on american soil.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hopefully, it's not a sick joke. Hi, Cala. Anyways, I've been looking at that post on facebook and I've seen a few flaws in it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sqorpius
Unless it's a dirty bomb type of event, I think more than 30,000 people would be killed in LA if a nuke went off.

Not necessarily if it's a relatively low yield terrorist-style fission weapon, say smaller than the Hiroshima attack.

In Japan, the population density was higher and houses were made of very flammable wood & paper. A similar attack in LA, combined with better emergency response could result in 30,000 killed and twice that number seriously injured. Perhaps even less.

Play with the NUKEMAP and select "10k" on Los Angeles. L.A. is big.

www.nuclearsecrecy.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

That's where you're wrong - even if there were an asteroid, they'd never tell you. If they did, chaos would ensue, nobody would care about anything anymore and we'd probably make a big mess of things even before the asteroid hit!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
well if it is true, i would expect the stockmarket to start tanking tomorrow as those in the Know start dumping their stock...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Should I be concerned? I live in Burbank which is only 11.9 miles away from Los Angeles! Bye bye cruel world! Ok seriously, this better not happen...I'm too beautiful to die!

edit on 25-4-2013 by bmg1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fravashi
reply to post by AriesJedi

The link on Facebook is active, and it appears to be constructed by William Stillings, a self-described chrononaut who time traveled as a boy, and witnessed various timelines. He claims that he predicted the 2011 Japanese Fukushima quake well in advance as well as the Boston bombings in advance. I do not know much about Stillings, but it appears that this prediction of an attack on LA is a possible "timeline event," according to him. Visit that Facebook page -- he is actively posting to it.

As of this posting, it is down for me. The posted link just resolves to my own FB homepage.

EDIT: Hmmm ... now the link works. Maybe it was just updating?
edit on 4/25/2013 by Shadoefax because: (no reason given)

EDIT: And now it's down again. Up and down, up and down. Is this typical of Facebook pages?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax

Originally posted by Fravashi
reply to post by AriesJedi

The link on Facebook is active, and it appears to be constructed by William Stillings, a self-described chrononaut who time traveled as a boy, and witnessed various timelines. He claims that he predicted the 2011 Japanese Fukushima quake well in advance as well as the Boston bombings in advance. I do not know much about Stillings, but it appears that this prediction of an attack on LA is a possible "timeline event," according to him. Visit that Facebook page -- he is actively posting to it.

As of this posting, it is down for me. The posted link just resolves to my own FB homepage.

EDIT: Hmmm ... now the link works. Maybe it was just updating?

EDIT: And now it's down again. Up and down, up and down. Is this typical of Facebook pages?

maybe its your connection.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe the North Koreans will fire a nuke on the 28th? If you add 1 and 1 you can come up with 3 if you try.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Now is this link still up? FB didn't take it down or nobody paid a visit to the poster?

edit on 25-4-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmg1001
Should I be concerned? I live in Burbank which is only 11.9 miles away from Los Angeles! Bye bye cruel world! Ok seriously, this better not happen...I'm too beautiful to die!

I live in Los Angeles. If la gets hit there's a good chance a lot of people would die and if its a nuke there is gonna be all that radiation poisening going all over the the place. I don't think you should be scared though. If it happens it happens like I said I think a massive earthquake is more likely to happen then a nuke. But if la does get nuked then I just hope ats keeps going as long as possible and keeps informing people about what's really going on as long as there is a group that isn't just blindly falling into the governor agenda then there's hope for the human race.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Burbank you say? I live in Glendale...well hello neighbor

Don't worry..really.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Don't worry..really.

Yeah I live in los Feliz I'm close to both you guys. Tell me what are your guys view on Los Angeles getting attacked. I don't think we will get nuked on the 28th but I believe an attack can happen in the not to distant future

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Just to clarify, it is LA as in Los Angeles and not LA as in LouisianA correct?
second verse same as the first

I was wondering the same thing. My connection speed is too low to get into the original source material to check the exact wording to see if it supports that interpretation. An explosion on or near the bayou corne sinkhole would be very bad indeed.

I hope that people are paying attention to the rapid escalation in demonizing "conspiracy theorists". The number of posts decrying "fear mongering" and variations on "nothing is going to happen, because nothing ever does" is going up dramatically. I'm also seeing more suggestions of censoring or punitive measures against the "conspiracy extremist".

I really feel that much of what we've been seeing over the last year or so is a coordinated action to create an atmosphere where the general public agrees that "something must be done" about these "troublemakers". I've already seen threats of having a conspiracy researcher "red tagged" for not dropping an issue the shill wanted dropped. Silly shill threats or otherwise, it is rather chilling.

A-H.E.M. (formerly M.E.H.)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deceasedfantasy

Don't worry..really.

Yeah I live in los Feliz I'm close to both you guys. Tell me what are your guys view on Los Angeles getting attacked. I don't think we will get nuked on the 28th but I believe an attack can happen in the not to distant future

I don't think it's gong to happen. I already stated my opinion a few pages back. But then again no one can be 100%. If it does happen, it would be a false flag and blamed on NK. I'm just glad that there are members here who live super close to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deceasedfantasy

Don't worry..really.

I don't think it's gong to happen. I already stated my opinion a few pages back. But then again no one can be 100%. If it does happen, it would be a false flag and blamed on NK. I'm just glad that there are members here who live super close to me.

Yeah North Korea or Syria I'm gonna bet on Syria becomes from some of the other post I've been reading it looks like we're gearing up for Syria and yeah if it does happen I think it would be anothe false flag.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Apparently Throughout many centuries and across many civilizations, the second half of April has always been a time of blood sacrifice

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The elite follow ritualistic cults so it would make sense for them to kill a bunch of people around this time
If that is the case and Los Angeles is gonna get nuked on the 28th

With my last breath I curse zoidberg

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join