It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us a picture of the Boston Bombers placing the backpacks down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He admited that he and his brother did this in writting. It may or may not hold up in a court but there is no doubt he did it. They fought police at gunpoint leaving explosive behind. DO not be ignorant. Seriously I love a consipiracy but as to guilt of the Boston Bombing there is none... they did it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
He admited that he and his brother did this in writting. It may or may not hold up in a court but there is no doubt he did it. They fought police at gunpoint leaving explosive behind. DO not be ignorant. Seriously I love a consipiracy but as to guilt of the Boston Bombing there is none... they did it.

In your opinion. It hasn't gone to trial yet, so.....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

Actually an unnamed official (I guess FBI) admitted on his behalf, but if a fed comes out of a hospital room with a scrap of paper with a confession on, it must be the truth right?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by clemo

Did you see the picture I posted? Did you happen to hear about him and his brother being chased by cops and the shooting at and throwing explosives at them and how he was caught the next day after a manhunt, in the area he escaped pursuit in? Then he confesses. How is he not guilty?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You don't see white pockets and white trim on the exploded bag?

edit on 24-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You don't see white pockets and white trim on the exploded bag?

edit on 24-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

That looks like cotton, bag torn open.
The base color of the supposed exploded bag is black, the base color of what he is carrying is white.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

It looks as if there is quite a bit of black on the backpack too. You can see it on the video where it's sitting on the sidewalk behind the women and in the photo where it's slung over his shoulder. It definitely isn't a pure white/silver backpack.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The majority of the surface area on his backpack is white/silver. The strap is much thicker, and is more white than black. Only the lining around the zipper, and pads as we can see -- are black. The rest is white.

The shredded backpack is almost entirely black, with spotted patches of white, not even as an interior. The large patch of white is the cotton/foam lining. Unless the entire underside of his backpack is black, then I don't see how it could be his. Even so, you can tell the shredded backpack is twisted up in several places, reversed all over.. and still there is no white other than the patches and the shredded cotton..

It is not the same backpack, I literally can't even fathom why someone would think it is.

In my opinion, it doesn't even match the backpack that was placed next to the fence. The backpack he is carrying is almost entirely white, save for the zipper outlining. The placed back has quite a large swath of black, that is not at all similar to the one he is carrying. Unless the colors are bleeding in the photo?
edit on 24-4-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by Havox

It looks as if there is quite a bit of black on the backpack too. You can see it on the video where it's sitting on the sidewalk behind the women and in the photo where it's slung over his shoulder. It definitely isn't a pure white/silver backpack.

Not enough black on the front to be the same, unless we're looking at the bottom of it, but this doesn't look like a bottom angle.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
"Show us a picture of the Boston Bombers placing the backpacks down"

Give them a chance mate there probably trying to find someone competent enough with Photoshop, so as not to get caught red handed messing with your minds again!

I am in no way suggesting the two people did not initiate the explosions. Just that TPTB in your own government quite possibly allowed said event to happen and maybe even sponsored it.

Its all about control in the end! Just look at the unlawful search and entries the SWAT mugs carried out while attempting to apprehend the dude found in the boat. And where's the blood?

I smell a patsy!
edit on 25-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It's alright dude.

They didn't do it even though the survivor confessed because we all know YOU know the truth aye?.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

According to the media the grey stuff what you see are needless.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Needles and fuzz?
lol

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Don't care about them getting chased by the police, that means jack. If the police were after you when you had done nothing wrong would you still run? Did they place the bombs and detonate them? We don't know because we have not been shown any proof whatsoever

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by clemo

"Don't care about them getting chased by the police, that means jack. If the police were after you when you had done nothing wrong would you still run?"

Most definitely as fast as my legs would carry me!

"Did they place the bombs and detonate them?"

Where is the evidence indeed, because a bedside confession under duress just don't cut it in my opinion. Also the media has already given this way to much attention, kind of turned it in to a circus event.

Even if they are guilty how can a fair trial ensure now?
edit on 25-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

cheers mate

show us them placing the bags or the bags being there prior to detonation and we can move on from there

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

After looking at the picture closer, it looks as if there is a zippered pouch on the front that is open when it's sitting on the sidewalk. If this is the case then perhaps the inner lining of the entire backpack is black?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

My guess is you will not see it. There is a good reason and there is a possible conspiracy reason. First, if he is tried in Federal Court, showing the picture will taint the peer group (jury pool) in providing an unbiased jury for the trial. Defense lawyers would eat up the Federal prosecute and the court if they published the evidence before hand.

Second and the more conspiracy minded part is if they move to declare him and enemy combatant and push for a military tribunal, you will never see the evidence unless you can eek out a FOIA request that slips by.

I vote for number one, considering that is how it has been handled thus far. If that remains true, they should surely not show their evidence until it is revealed in a court of law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join