Sirius Film: Please Do Not Post Links To Pirated Material!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Pwnied

Originally posted by Afterthought

Lest you forget, Occupy was infiltrated and snuffed out a while back.
All we have is change now as we cling desperately to hope.

Ah, yes. Agent-provocateurs and informants. The worst form of party crashers.

But on the bright side, there's no need to cling desperately to "hope" when we have something far more powerful:

Watch out, CISPA!

Rainbow ain't buying what you're selling.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

I respect your honesty, sir or madame. Maybe some of the other moderators should take a leaf out of your book lol. Just sayin....
edit on 23/4/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
reply to post by Afterthought

Speaking personally, in a non-official capacity, I just want to say...

Where the hell is Occupy Washington when you need them?

maby if they didnt threaten to list peaceful non violent protesters as terrorists,
there would be a way of standing up for whats right.

cispa is not about security its about money and control,
it allows the connection between on-line and offline persona's,

how can this movie change the world, if only people with money can see it?
if this was designed to change the world it would be free

im no pirate

xploder

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Paying The Way To Salvation

Originally posted by XPLodER

how can this movie change the world, if only people with money can see it?
if this was designed to change the world it would be free

A fair question indeed.

Alas, only Dr. Greer knows for sure.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I will still watch it for free

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
is there any re-fund if this is not world changing?

money back guarantee??

how could you ppl support this and letting greer walk out with couple thousand of dollars

this world will never change

now I go to my 8hrs of work..i will not change the world..but at least pay my internet

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
is there any re-fund if this is not world changing?

money back guarantee??

how could you ppl support this and letting greer walk out with couple thousand of dollars

this world will never change

now I go to my 8hrs of work..i will not change the world..but at least pay my internet

I'll go set up a kickstarter fund, I promise to change the world.

Only need $500,000,000 more before I can start the project.

Who is in? I'll see if Greer wants in, at a cost, obviously.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Caveat Viewor

ATS isn't supporting or endorsing this movie. There may be some ads appearing through our ad services, depending on market area and so forth (I haven't seen any yet), but nothing special that anyone has told me about.

In fact, I hadn't even heard of this movie until today (I don't hang out in A&U as much as I used to), and only because of a staff notice that links to pirated copies of it were being posted.

My interest here is ensuring we aren't violating the terms & conditions. To help with that, I picked a closed thread that had been used to post an embed for a now-defunct illicit YouTube copy of the movie and reopened it to serve as a "legit" discussion thread.

I haven't seen the movie, can't recommend it one way or another, and don't want anyone to mistake what I'm doing for anything other than trying to keep things running smoothly and legally on ATS.

Beyond that, it's all up to you, the members, to decide.

Just as it should be.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

I hope you realize all my anger is only towards greer...

I have to admit greer was once one of my heroes..but disclosure project after disclosure project I just realized he was only getting dressed better

and this hurts

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Majic

I hope you realize all my anger is only towards greer...

I have to admit greer was once one of my heroes..but disclosure project after disclosure project I just realized he was only getting dressed better

and this hurts

If you lose sight of the fact that disclosure is *just around the corner now* then all hope is lost.

I dunno, I learnt my lesson with another unscrupulous charlatan was selling his 'earth shattering' movie online. Paid for it, streaming video to prevent piracy failed to display it, I got abused for the trouble and the little guy went on his merry way.

Big name, won't name names.. he's still watching me I know it Oo

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Duty's Call

This is just my personal opinion, not anyone else's, and I'm trying not to let it interfere with my duties as a staff member, and I frankly shouldn't say anything in an "official" thread in which I'm talking about the T&C, but...

You and me both. I remember a press conference, long ago, in which a large number of prominent people went out on a limb to disclose their own experiences with UFOs and potential extraterrestrial beings.

It was amazing. It blew my mind. These people were sober, credible and very convincing. They had stature, chose their words carefully, didn't embellish and it was all heavily covered by a bunch of media outlets.

And then Greer comes along and starts spouting his "Galactic Federation" shtick and completely torpedoed not only the press conference, but any hope of credibility for legitimate disclosure efforts.

Am I bitter? Yes. Yes I am.

So bitter, in fact, that if said exactly what is on my mind about it exactly the way I would like to say it, I would probably have to ban myself afterwards.

I bear no personal ill will toward Dr. Greer, but I personally believe he has done more harm to serious UFOlogy than any other person in history -- and that's not for lack of stiff competition in that area of endeavor.

That said, putting my admin hat back on, I do not want to discourage anyone from discussing his work, whatever their opinions may be, would be happy to welcome Dr. Greer or anyone associated with the Disclosure Project to ATS if they wished to discuss it themselves (and hey, maybe change my mind), and it is my duty to ensure ATS isn't used for illicit purposes.

Make of that what you will, but if you think you're alone in feeling the way you do, I want you to know you aren't.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

and my duty as a fellow member is to respect your role..

those couple of lines without the admin hat were amazingly close to what I feel

please keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

i think that fair use should be for more than just paridy or mash ups,
and DR Greers video is a documentary so should that not fall into fair use?

the path is narrow but you have small wings

xploder

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i just saw Sirius and it ain´t that good so if you cant get a copy for free don't buy it (your a sucker if you do ) .. it just tells you what you already know (that's assuming your a seasoned conspiracy theorist) accept for the plastic alien key ring thingy they say is a real alien (looks more like a half cooked smoked deformed monkey without a tail) it´s pretty bland and if it was a real alien the government would have nailed greer in a car accident long ago and the whole show wouldn´t have happened in the first place

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
I know opinions vary as to whether anyone should pay to see the movie. My concern here is only that ATS is not used to promote, discuss or facilitate illegal activity.

As for what people choose to watch or what they do elsewhere, that's their business.

edit on 4/23/2013 by Majic because: (no reason given)

then cispa sopa pipa the government and the corporation .. already owns your ass bend over ats and take your compliance training like a good little website.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Ok but there are 1000's of other documentaries posted here on ATS that have been illegally posted on youtube.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mykingdomforthetruth

Your avatar is using copyrighted material!

Remove it immediately!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I think yours is to..

lol

edit on 24-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Isn't the series Ancient Aliens copyrighted? That gets posted here almost every week without it being removed.

edit on 23-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

It is also posted on The History Channels youtube so that would mean they dont' mind sharing it.

That means they dont mind people viewing it from their channel. Just because something is on you tube does not mean its public domain.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by roughycannon

I think yours is to..

lol

edit on 24-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Mines is officially licensed from Capcom, Suck it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join