It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Says there is Life After Death (ghost box session)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Good afternoon ATS. I recently got back from a long weekend away in Tofino/Ucluelet B.C. While I was there I conducted a short investigation at the local cemetery in Ucluelet. It was short because I became a little overwhelmed by the vulnerability I felt as a result of being out in the wilderness alone.

That particular area is very rural, isolated and lacks any artificial light sources. I couldn't see my steering wheel when I shut my car off. It took me about five minutes just to build enough courage to get out. There is always a chance of an encounter with large carnivorous predators such as black bears and cougars in that region. My wife and I saw a full grown black bear earlier that day on the side of a highway. It got to the point where I felt ghostly encounters were the least of my worries.

The ghost box session I conducted didn't yield many responses, but I did get a few good ones. The session was much longer than on the video, but I decided to only use the clearest and quickest responses. I hope you enjoy the video and I don't recommend you venturing out in the middle of nowhere alone. It's more scary than it looks on the video. I tried my best to keep my composure. Continuing to speak helped me feel like I had friends with me.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Verideecimo because: smiley

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why the creepy music? Not scary enough on its own?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

What would have really surprised me is if the ghost said there were no ghosts.

But you don't expect someone who channels spirits to ruin his of source of income... right?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Why the creepy music? Not scary enough on its own?

I'd prefer to respond to questions related to the evidence presented, but I'll give it a shot. Um... during the editing process I felt that using some background music would add suspense and convey at least a bit of the anxiety that I felt on location while filming.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Verideecimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
wow! very cool! i dont even have the guts to go out in my backyard at night, let alone a cemetary. i am very interested in the paranormal, and that was awesome.
hope i see more videos

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXthealienghostXx
wow! very cool! i dont even have the guts to go out in my backyard at night, let alone a cemetary. i am very interested in the paranormal, and that was awesome.
hope i see more videos

Thank you. I really appreciate the positive feedback. I will and I hope to hear from you again.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I go out all the time by myself and do ghost box and evp recordings. Literally over 1000 times! I have NEVER had anything try to "get" me. If you like, you can check out my blog. Cheesy videos, but the evidence is real.
EVP Researcher Blog You can also check out my vids on youtube. Look up EVP Researcher. My avatar is "Eddie the Head" from Iron Maiden,

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I find it curious and interesting that "over there" they are not living in a state of perfection. They have their problems to solve as well, for they are merely on a level that is more advanced than ours and still have a lot of evolving before them, as we shall, too, when we join them.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
I go out all the time by myself and do ghost box and evp recordings. Literally over 1000 times! I have NEVER had anything try to "get" me. If you like, you can check out my blog. Cheesy videos, but the evidence is real.
EVP Researcher Blog You can also check out my vids on youtube. Look up EVP Researcher. My avatar is "Eddie the Head" from Iron Maiden,
Awesome stuff. Do you follow Kenda DeMorse?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If it was an MSM ghost it would have said No.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I appreciate all of the positive feedback people. The majority of responses tend to be cynical and left brain. I'm usually on my heels after I post a video. It's refreshing, thank you.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Not sure who that is...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo
It's more scary than it looks on the video. I tried my best to keep my composure. Continuing to speak helped me feel like I had friends with me.

Appreciate you posting your findings, but why all the drama?

Many people can communicate with other dimensions than the one we live in, so why make it a scary thing?

If you read my ATS signature you'll see something interesting for thought. Our bodies are only temporary shells, built for a short thing we call life, they house our true essence.

We are not our bodies. It's just like saying I am a Ford Mustang, it's only a vehicle.

We are brainwashed from a young age to thing we are our names, bodies, careers, and careers, but we are much more.

The fear you have stems from not knowing your true essence.

Peace out
edit on 26-4-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Always interested to see & read about people out in the field,i've always wanted to do it but just haven't had the time recently.
The whole ghost phenomenon investigation really needs people like yourself who make the time & put the effort into finding out the truth.

I know you said it was really scary,it must have been a weird feeling being in the dark alone like that.

S+F
edit on 26-4-2013 by rhynouk because: adding thing

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
reply to post by Forests

Not sure who that is...

Spooky, I'm your bestest nightmare!

Darryl Forests

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

wow I loved that it scared me - you really have guts.
No way would I do that by myself - and you were in the blooming bush by yourself.
You are pretty brave.
Keep up the good work !!!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

wow I loved that it scared me - you really have guts.
No way would I do that by myself - and you were in the blooming bush by yourself.
You are pretty brave.
Keep up the good work !!!

Bravo to the bravo OP. I don't know how he does it either. He must have bools of steel!

new topics

top topics

join