It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Sandy Hook surveillance video?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
An event that inspired an immediate federal response and a rash of new legislation and illegal legislation and attempts at illegal legislation, at least to me, demands that serious questions are answered before legislation is even considered.

An event that was clouded in tragedy, confusion, conspiracies, lies, truths?, and to put it mildly, a bizarre collage of totally irrational and irresponsible reporting, both from the networks AND from those who were interviewed, why would government in collusion with MSM continue to hide and cloud the event to keep information from the public?

I find it hard to believe that 20 young children and 6 school staff could be killed, and it's already a thing of the past that people seem to have accepted as business as usual. Add that to the rapid succession of strange events that ultimately result in a huge show of strong-arm response from federal and other law enforcement agencies that essentially make the entire country a police state. How could there not be a federal conspiracy?

To the point, why is there no video showing the supposed killer breaking into the school? How much easier could it be to help convince the skeptics (like me) that at least some remnant of what was reported is actually true than to show the intruder at the front door? No more. No need to see anything else. Why was video turned over to the federal government to be buried and forgotten?

These events are just too telling of a plan. Anybody who questions it ends up getting crucified (have at it, I don't care any more). There ought to be a lot more kicking and screaming about this event before we even worry about the Boston event, which was miniscule in comparison. Where is the demand for truth?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
in the same place as the 9/11 and pentagon and many other videos that people dont want you to see...

if there was nothing to hide then nothing would be hidden.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

Its locked away for safe keeping along with the tape from 9/11. The plane hitting the Pentagon, and the surveilence tapes from the WTC. All 3 buildings.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Because skeptics like you will never be satisfied. Once they show you a video you will simply say its doctored or whatever in order to keep your conspiracies alive.

Its better to simply ignore this group and operate within the confines of the law. Throw a conspiracy theorist a bone and they will demand a steak.

They tried this with 9/11 by having multiple experts interviewed but it did nothing to quiet the skeptics, its simply added fuel to the fire.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Because skeptics like you will never be satisfied. Once they show you a video you will simply say its doctored or whatever in order to keep your conspiracies alive.

Its better to simply ignore this group and operate within the confines of the law. Throw a conspiracy theorist a bone and they will demand a steak.

They tried this with 9/11 by having multiple experts interviewed but it did nothing to quiet the skeptics, its simply added fuel to the fire.

Every expert I heard from said what happened the way we were told it happened was impossible for the 9/11 attacks... and we never get the video that is the problem that is why there are always questions.. I dont want to hear from an expert just show me the video. a picture is worth a thousand words a video is worth a million. as long as they are real.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

And look what we ended up with. Patriot Act. That kinda blows your theory of it being within the confines of the law or only conspiracy theorists who can't be satisfied.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot

And look what we ended up with. Patriot Act. That kinda blows your theory of it being within the confines of the law or only conspiracy theorists who can't be satisfied.

I'm no fan of the Patriot Act but what does that have to do with providing evidence to skeptics.

Its a pointless endeavor as you will never convince them emphatically that everything is legit. You want to see video fine, but you will say its doctored or has been produced to show something different if it doesn't fit your theory.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

Every expert I heard from said what happened the way we were told it happened was impossible for the 9/11 attacks... and we never get the video that is the problem that is why there are always questions.. I dont want to hear from an expert just show me the video. a picture is worth a thousand words a video is worth a million. as long as they are real.

You mean like the multitude of alien, ufo, and bigfoot video that has proven without a doubt that all those things are real?

Video proof like that?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is exactly my point.

We have absolute video proof of 2 planes hitting 2 buildings yet people still need to see more video to convince themselves that 9/11 happened.

Just really astounds me.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm no fan of the Patriot Act but what does that have to do with providing evidence to skeptics.

Its a pointless endeavor as you will never convince them emphatically that everything is legit. You want to see video fine, but you will say its doctored or has been produced to show something different if it doesn't fit your theory.

In the first place, I don't appreciate you making an assumption of how I might respond to video that's released, because you just couldn't possibly know that. It would be like my assumption that any response you have ever made on this website assumes that whatever the government does is OK because it's the government, therefore it's legal, no?

If you don't like the topic, which was WHERE IS THE VIDEO?, then go away.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

In the first place, I don't appreciate you making an assumption of how I might respond to video that's released, because you just couldn't possibly know that. It would be like my assumption that any response you have ever made on this website assumes that whatever the government does is OK because it's the government, therefore it's legal, no?

If you don't like the topic, which was WHERE IS THE VIDEO?, then go away.

It wasn't directed at you specifically but all skeptics in general.

Showing this group a video will in absolutely no way end their skepticism since video's are too easily doctored.

Wouldn't you agree with that?

If a skeptic was shown this video he might say, "yea I see what's going on but how do I know those aren't actors?"

See my point?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

No, I don't. The hands that hold the information are public servants. There is no live person to investigate. There is no security to maintain regarding this case. There is the Freedom of Information Act. And there is a lot of questionable behavior by the government in this case that needs to be resolved. Furthermore, since this case has been the directly correlated impetus to illegal laws, executive orders, and attempts thereof, then every bit of information needs to be released.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

No, I don't. The hands that hold the information are public servants. There is no live person to investigate. There is no security to maintain regarding this case. There is the Freedom of Information Act. And there is a lot of questionable behavior by the government in this case that needs to be resolved. Furthermore, since this case has been the directly correlated impetus to illegal laws, executive orders, and attempts thereof, then every bit of information needs to be released.

How can you have illegal laws?

That one isn't really possible as its a contradiction in terms.

As for always releasing all information, well, that is never a good government policy....ever. It can often lead to bigger problems then keeping some things secret. Can you imagine if a high level official knew that he would be accountable for everything?

His entire career would be spent making sure that he did nothing to upset the populace even though it may have nothing to do with fixing a particular problem. Every politician or government servant would be walking on egg shells and not doing their job.

Perhaps there is information in there that shows a distinct problem that if made public would cause even more obtrusive laws to be passed on us.

Who knows? Don't assume that you have the right to every piece of information though just because you want it. You have nothing to do with the case and, no offense, are irrelevant to the process. The same as I am.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Like I asked, where is the video?

And like I said before, your response indicates that you think anything the government does is OK because it's the government, they call it a law, therefore it's legal.

Where is the video?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Any video is evidence in an active case...they aren't going to show video just to please you and other conspiracy theorist.

It is amazing that people actually think that they are entitled to be shown this video so they have the "proof" they find acceptable. Just like people wanting to see video/pictures of dead OBL.

News Flash...you guys are not important and are no one cares if you believe the story or not.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
How is it an active case?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Just my opinion: But I don't think any withheld information/evidence is a result to how conspiracy theorists/skeptics would react.

It is done simply because they can and will. Governments lie, steal, cheat, murder and exploit. And at the end of the day they don't owe you or anyone else jack-squat. Pay your taxes and shut the hell up. That's the game.
It's an exercise of power.

Minions. All of you... minions.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind

Any video is evidence in an active case...they aren't going to show video just to please you and other conspiracy theorist.

It is amazing that people actually think that they are entitled to be shown this video so they have the "proof" they find acceptable. Just like people wanting to see video/pictures of dead OBL.

News Flash...you guys are not important and are no one cares if you believe the story or not.

Many people would demand to receive a copy of the Presidents daily security report also because they have a "right" to know what's going on.

Who knows, maybe they will find something all the analysts missed during their morning bagel and coffee.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
People are entitled to their opinion. I guess I'm just surprised that there are people who think that because a government passes a law, it's automatically legal. That's naïve beyond compare, or calculated, one or the other. Also, the idea that there needs to be secrecy in government. That idea has been flogged into the public mind for ages, but is unnecessary and dangerous. And, back to the point, hiding the surveillance video at Sandy Hook is nothing short of criminal when the result is institution of laws which contradict the Bill of Rights. If it were originally private, or security was necessary, then there couldn't have possibly been grounds to start imposing new laws, much less laws that contradict the Constitution. If the response of the government was justified (which it couldn't be), then why wouldn't they back it with facts?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join