It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.H. state rep. thinks Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by Black Ops: Believes Gov. Involved

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by thesmokingman

What a jackass nut. The 19 year old is on video setting the bag down right beside the 8 year old boy who was blown up.

There's stronger proof that he did this crime than there is that George Washington was President.

Yeah and few feet away undercover ops staring out into space like a couple of morons.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here's a video of her refusing to apologize. I found it when I was looking for contact info so I could support her. Don't know if its already been posted. (In a hurry, sorry!)

Stella refuses to apologize vid

I think everyone that agrees with her should call her office and show her some support. (obviously) and if you have the time, why not call the other one and ask how come they're NOT supporting her. (Just a thought)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if she is right or wrong, we should all be allowed to ask questions when something doesn't seem right. Any question you want, as long as its reasonable, ie don't ask for launch codes, etc...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if she is right or wrong, we should all be allowed to ask questions when something doesn't seem right. Any question you want, as long as its reasonable, ie don't ask for launch codes, etc...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I commend her for speaking her feelings.

I for one think of all the government attack conspiracies, i've seen the most evidence tha te gov't has nothing to d with this one, sorry. Personally, I'm not really a believer in any of it, but i find it a good source of enterntainment, and some "like 9/11 and John Holmes mostly" I do actually get to the point where i think "i can see how someone can believe this" or something gives me a bit of chills.

That being said, this is not an inside job, but she has a right to stress her opinion and in the day and age of gov't mistrust should be commended for being different then the rest of them.

Personally, I think incompitent, yet, complicit, no...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Shouldn't you be allowed to ask for launch codes?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
She just took a wild guess. Nothing surfaced yet to indicate those 2 brothers had assistance of any kind. Now if there is a link to Alquaeda, then yes, its black ops money, but the brothers probably never knew. None of the brothers were in a hurry to come clear, to point the finger to uncle sam when the police was on their trail, thats for sure.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Driving around today, I was listening to one of my favorite talk radio stations. They were discussing the conspiracy theories surrounding the Boston Bombing. One of the DJs was saying that he is all about questioning the government, but thought it was disgusting that people were bringing the victims into it and saying they were actors or that they weren't really hurt.
Of course, I disagree. I think it's important to question everything and anyone especially when there are deaths and injuries.
But, I do see a pattern emerging.
First, with Sandy Hook, we can't question anything because children died.
Then, with the Boston Bombing, we can't question anything because innocent adults and a child died.
Pretty soon, we won't be able to question ANYTHING if something happened and there was a death. It's as though the government is hiding behind the victims. They use the parents of Sandy Hook to push their agendas as well as the dead children, but don't question any of them! Each family is now being protected by their own personal police officer.
When you live in a world where the President has secret meetings with Hollywood insiders, actors are used to train the military in rescue and recovery situations, and all these incidents seem to happen when drills are scheduled, you can bet your arse I'm going to be questioning everything and then some.
Please see page 6 where I posted the article about fake and real 9/11 victims. Yes, Virginia, sometimes the "victims" actually don't exist.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Our government has no issues or problems with terrorism. Whether they created it or simply used it for their benefit...I'm sure they are glad it is there. Shootings...get rid of guns. Terrorism...more restrictions and less freedoms. Complain...then you're the terrorist. So it is simple...shut up, do what they want and you can toil in the mines as they continue to rape your wallet.

Nice to see a public official finally speak the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I'm happy to see her speaking out, too, but just wait and see if she gets pulled over for a DUI and they find drugs in her car or some other activity to reinforce the idea that she and other conspiracy theorists are crazy and dangerous to society. If our government can create terrorist activities, they are capable of anything.
I hope this woman is on her A game and doesn't do anything that they could nail her with. I'd be nervous even having a couple of glasses of wine with dinner if I were her.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Not only are they capable of anything...I'm sure they have done most of it. But I find some peace in something simple. Anything they say, you know is a lie. So...obviously...the opposite is true.

PS: Murder is much simpler than discrediting.
edit on 4/25/2013 by WeAreAWAKE because: Added PS

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
In the OP I read the woman claims this to be a operation because of pictures she had seen on the internet which showed people with black backpacks?. We all seen these pictures. Have you seen the full pictures aside from these people the MSM shows us? They still show the "suspects" yet in the full picture before it has been zoomed in, I can't even count the amount black backpacks with grey stripes.
edit on 25-4-2013 by TruthSeekersRUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am only wondering how we know the younger brother really admitted any thing no one has seen him except the police and dhs just makes me wonder after the shot out with a suspect for over a hour who had no gun

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by littledebbie46
I am only wondering how we know the younger brother really admitted any thing no one has seen him except the police and dhs just makes me wonder after the shot out with a suspect for over a hour who had no gun

not to mention there is the pic of him walking away with "No back pack"
just a "truckin man" elbow the size of the L in the infamous "hollywood" sign
edit on 25-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Don't listen to Alex, I mean Paul Revere, you ignorant Americans. Paul Revere has no credibility. And if I repeat that often enough, you might believe me. And I will get a trinket from the king! So, lets not be mentioning Ale...I mean Paul anymore.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Whoever said they'd hire her.. To do what? She's a politician, what exactly do they do anyway? Steal, lie... I've got a girlfriend for that at least I get to poke her.

As far as Obama having a secret meeting in Hollywood. I don't trust him or any other president or politician, but I think it's possible that someone who's his own biggest fan may be using his new found celebrity to get a movie made about his "rags to riches" story.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's incredible to me that the bulk of the praise is merely for her "speaking her mind"… Really? That's all it takes to impress? All of us do that here. And many do that in politics as well, often foolishly (and if you think this is actually rare, just reflect upon the past few years). Those who get the most respect are those that speak their minds wisely and back up their claims with evidence (real respect anyway).

I'm sorry, but "speaking your mind" is not a good quality alone unless what you're saying is viable. What she is saying is nothing but hearsay. Pure conjecture that garners her attention. In fact, she doesn't even merely suggest her claim, she states it as fact, with absolutely nothing to back it up. Which to me is a rather dangerous path for those in power (how many times has this type of approach been used to coerce?). Besides, would you all really be commending someone saying something outrageous whom you totally disagreed with just because they were "speaking their mind"? Doubtful.
edit on 28-4-2013 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
She needs to be removed from office. She obviously isn't mentally fit to hold office.

I like many others..believe that conspiracy theorists are mentally ill. Well, not all..but most...the ones who see a conspiracy in everything or the ones calling sandy hook, 9/11 and Boston fake and to have never happened.

Here's a good read for you normal people...
You others will just see this as an attack on you or somehow think the government is involved..heck you might even think the article doesn't exist and is a fake webpage.

The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

It depends how far you believe the Rabbit Hole goes, I suppose. A moderate amount of objective research shows that something is clearly not "right" in the way that the world functions. There are some odd occurrences and coincidences. It is normal for a critical mind to question the official version of events.
edit on 29/4/2013 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join