It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.H. state rep. thinks Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by Black Ops: Believes Gov. Involved

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
yes, you guys are right.

there is just sooo much evidence that someone else was behind the attack.

i mean,it's piling up. i'm sure the imagination helps piece together the puzzle that is only in your head.

so, guys in black coats, khakis and black backpacks and craft security hats. automatically it's THEM and black ops false flag. this is about as useful as blaming the nearest brown person, which never works (see 4chan)

alternative news sources are no more credible than MSM.. if you think these people just want to spread the truth because the MSM lies for profit you're fooling yourself. alt news sites run advertisements that are even banned by google, the wickedly evil company!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

That concept of blind acceptance or complete distrusts defines pretty much what is wrong in the world today, people are all fallible if you think anyone is infallible you are wrong. As the saying goes even a broken clock is right at times.

Reputation wise Alex is even above Bush Jr. in my book (not that I take the time to hear what Alex states most of the time, just when he cover something that I have some interest about, I dislike the methodology and the economics behind his discourse but at the same time recognize and agree with some of the core ideas that defines his view point). The basic one is the Governments are not to be trusted. (Can anyone really disagree with the premise ?)
edit on 23-4-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So what? She's still human. She's can be just as gullible as anyone else. These "Craft guys" were clearly photographed after the bombs were detonated with thei backpacks still on. I have yet to see anyone who buys into the black ops theory actually respond to this fact. The truth is that the "alternative media" has their own agenda and they have no qualms about lying to you in order to further said agenda.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

What a jackass nut. The 19 year old is on video setting the bag down right beside the 8 year old boy who was blown up.

There's stronger proof that he did this crime than there is that George Washington was President.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Even before Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured, Tremblay said she began to question the story being advanced by government officials. Pictures of the marathon posted online show men wearing black backpacks at the scene, Tremblay said, leading her to question whether the men were government operatives who had a hand in last week's carnage.

My god she has been on ATS

Or those people bought a similar backpack.

*GASP* Maybe even from a similar Boston-area STORE!!!

edit on 24-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Unfortunately they are already trying to discredit her and make her look like an idiot conspiracy theorist.

o_0

Umm,..

pretty sure she did that herself.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Hopefully, speaking her mind does not cost her in the long run.

I think this woman should start leaving copies of her CV at fast food restaurants starting today....

She will now be labeled a conspiracy nut for life....

Effectively, she has already ended her carrer, even if she stay in politics.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

What a jackass nut. The 19 year old is on video setting the bag down right beside the 8 year old boy who was blown up.

Do you have evidence of a video that supposedly shows that? I doubt very much that such a video exists. If it did exist why have we not seen at least an outtake from it. If it were really so, then the government definitely would have shown it to the public as proof............fact is - there is no such proof and there won't be either.

For more insight on the matter regarding the placement of said pack-pack please go here - This is a full pictorial essay/analysis that examines the notion of Psy-Ops in operation on that day of the bombing, and is well worth the effort. Boston Bombing: The Official Story Proves Dzhokhar Is Innocent – a Photo Essay

AND -

What you see is not a man “dropping” a bag. What you see is a man CARRYING a bag while walking by. Notice, right above the girl’s shoes you can see the bottom of the bag. It is suspended in the air, not touching the ground. Look at how it’s suspended at an angle. It’s being carried by the strap, the right strap, in his left hand. Look at how he is moving past the people, on his way somewhere. And more importantly, look at where he is in relation to the iron grate and the metal security fencing. These facts will be important in a second.

edit on 24-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Do you have evidence of a video that supposedly shows that? I doubt very much that such a video exists. If it did exist why have we not seen at least an outtake from it. If it were really so, then the government definitely would have shown it to the public as proof............fact is - there is no such proof and there won't be either.

I can think of quite a few reasons it has not been shown to the public yet. One being the 8 year old boy who was blown to tiny bits was just laid to rest YESTERDAY. How ridiculously insensitive it would be to show the bomber sitting down the bomb next to your dead son who you haven't even had a funeral for yet. That would be the epitome of insensitive. You gotta be kidding.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Not far mention it's evidence in an impending criminal trial. Contrary to what people see on TV or in movies, we aren't privy to all the facts.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Not far mention it's evidence in an impending criminal trial. Contrary to what people see on TV or in movies, we aren't privy to all the facts.

Well, that was my other point. What was released after the bombing was video and photos to try and identify the perpetrators, not evidence for their later trial.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe since the 'sequestration' and cuts to defense/law enforcement areas of the sector. The law enforcement/defense had to show a 'need' for not having those cuts implemented so these episodes occur. Probably to gain support to renew the spending. The city is always coming up with frivolous laws to milk the citizenry's pockets. If they don't get so many arrests their federal and state funding will fall. Economically, that may be the message. Just a theory of mines.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Quite odd indeed, especially considering the fact that there were "exercises or drills" going on before, and during the marathon. Couldn't they have chosen a better time? Not to mention all of the GOV. contractors that appeared to be on scene and in multiple pictures.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug
yes, you guys are right.

there is just sooo much evidence that someone else was behind the attack.

i mean,it's piling up. i'm sure the imagination helps piece together the puzzle that is only in your head.

so, guys in black coats, khakis and black backpacks and craft security hats. automatically it's THEM and black ops false flag. this is about as useful as blaming the nearest brown person, which never works (see 4chan)

alternative news sources are no more credible than MSM.. if you think these people just want to spread the truth because the MSM lies for profit you're fooling yourself. alt news sites run advertisements that are even banned by google, the wickedly evil company!

You can't rule it out.. Mercenaries are morally bankrupt.. This is no secret. I bet if the pay was good enough they would have no problem killing civilians on American soil.

They are mercenaries. They are paid to kill and have no allegiance to any one nation other than those that employ their services.

This is especially true if their services are retained by a private employer.

I for one would not put it passed them. They are not soldiers representing a nation.. They are guns (or bombers) for hire representing nothing but their own wallet.

------------

They could easily have been paid by a terrorist group to carry out this attack and they would do it. It pays.

It would be no wonder the US govt would cover for them even if this was the case.. They hire mercs too! Less accountability that way..
edit on 24-4-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If it was a congressman or senator in DC saying it, I'd take note.

State reps are small potatoes, and some are just downright crazy. A state rep would not have access or sources of information to substantiate any claim like the one made.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I definitely agree if she were a higher ranking member say of congress or something, this would be a little juicier, however, she is after all a representative of her state, she is to represent her state.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And my theory is proven correct! That didn't take long lol.

T&C violation??? For linking evidence of a crime? What terms and conditions am I violating?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

T&C violation??? For linking evidence of a crime? What terms and conditions am I violating?

My guess is this may answer your questions...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is just my guess, as I could be wrong...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Hopefully, speaking her mind does not cost her in the long run.

I think this woman should start leaving copies of her CV at fast food restaurants starting today....

She will now be labeled a conspiracy nut for life....

Effectively, she has already ended her carrer, even if she stay in politics.

I would hire her.

She's got the guts to speak out and act when something just feels wrong, I like that in people.
My big fat ego doesn't dominate my choices and dismiss others pointing out flaws even if I'm a boss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join