It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Boston taught me about bugging out...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Interesting that I haven't seen anyone forced out of their homes.

Since you have I can assume you have evidence to back that up.

I will patiently wait.

Someone is living in a fantasy world...I guess Tinkerbell here will meet up with Peter Pan and sail off with Captain Hook...LOL

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I will patiently wait.

Oh, I guess you missed all the pictures and youtube videos of people in Watertown, Mass, forced out, still barefoot, at gunpoint.

You're really something else. So I have to dig up all those pics and videos while you sit on your sparkling behind and pretend that those things never happened. I'll be damned if I waste half my night proving something that everybody else HAS ALREADY SEEN EXCEPT YOU.

However, you can bet your bottom dollar that you are probably one of the only ones using alternative media sources that claims it never happened, and Watertown wasn't a police state nightmare. Even the mainstream media showed it....but, probably in your mind, it was "justified".

Anybody else want to waste their time showing this poster actual video and pics of the B.S. that went on in that town? I'm afraid my temper is getting the better of me in this instance.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

I will patiently wait.

Oh, I guess you missed all the pictures and youtube videos of people in Watertown, Mass, forced out, still barefoot, at gunpoint.

You're really something else. So I have to dig up all those pics and videos while you sit on your sparkling behind and pretend that those things never happened. I'll be damned if I waste half my night proving something that everybody else HAS ALREADY SEEN EXCEPT YOU.

However, you can bet your bottom dollar that you are probably one of the only ones using alternative media sources that claims it never happened, and Watertown wasn't a police state nightmare. Even the mainstream media showed it....but, probably in your mind, it was "justified".

Anybody else want to waste their time showing this poster actual video and pics of the B.S. that went on in that town? I'm afraid my temper is getting the better of me in this instance.

I've seen every video I believe and I have seen no forced entry with people being removed. I see consent being asked for and given which under the law is the way that it is supposed to work.

However, if you have some video showing something different I will quickly change my opinion and agree with you.

I only ever look for factual evidence, I never assume things.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I won't bother, I already posted several of them in the Boston Farce threads and the government apologists actually don't see anyone being forced out......the only way they are going to see it is when the assault rifle is actually aimed at their head. Kind of late at that point, but just goes to show how brainwashed some people are.

-----------------------

edit:

I rest my case.

edit on 23-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

I won't bother, I already posted several of them in the Boston Farce threads and the government apologists actually don't see anyone being forced out......the only way they are going to see it is when the assault rifle is actually aimed at their head. Kind of late at that point, but just goes to show how brainwashed some people are.

-----------------------

edit:

I rest my case.

And did any of them show doors being broken down?

Nope

I wonder why the people would open their doors if they didn't want to give consent. Interesting notion isn't it?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Most people know that, unless they open their doors willingly when a whole freaking small army is on your steps with automatic weapons, the door will be broken down.

I'm sure there were some sheep of your ilk that willingly and meekly let the invasion take place. Others cannot afford the property damage and potential bodily assault or tasing that would occur had they resisted. THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE. It's not Never Never Land, it is a land in which our rights guaranteed under the Constitution are trampled at every "crisis"...soon they will be gone forever, and we have folks like you to thank for it.

There is no arguing with you, you are seeing what you want to see....a bunch of cattle being told what to do and they do it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

A couple dozen dudes with military style body armor, armored vehicles and assault rifles show up pounding on your door. What exactly are you going to do.....and those fellows aiming those rifles at the home owners. How far do I have to spell it out for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Maybe they opened their doors because they didn't want to have to replace them after their homes were invaded...just maybe....

Des

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

-----------------------

edit:

I rest my case.

Nope

I wonder why the people would open their doors if they didn't want to give consent. Interesting notion isn't it?

Now you are just playing around.

You didn't bother to watch the video, did you?

The police pound on the door. POUND on it.

The door opens up, and they start yelling to get out and keep their hands in the air. The guy comes out with his hands up and steps on to the porch.

When he drops his hand, one officer grabs his arm forces his hands back in the air, yelling "Hands in the air!" again.

And that is just the first minute of the video.

Yah.....that was real consent all right.

At this point, you are no longer contributing to this thread, but are instead being facetious.

That was not consent. And while no doors / windows were broken, entry WAS still forced.

It's called: Intimidation.

Look it up.
edit on 23-4-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Brilliant...simply Brilliant.....

Des

Ditto

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

-----------------------

edit:

I rest my case.

Nope

Now you are just playing around.

You didn't bother to watch the video, did you?

The police pound on the door. POUND on it.

The door opens up, and they start yelling to get out and keep their hands in the air. The guy comes out with his hands up and steps on to the porch.

When he drops his hand, one officer grabs his arm forces his hands back in the air, yelling "Hands in the air!" again.

And that is just the first minute of the video.

Yah.....that was real consent all right.

At this point, you are no longer contributing to this thread, but are instead be facetious.

That was not consent. And while no doors / windows were broken, entry WAS still forced.

It's called: Intimidation.

Look it up.

Sorry but they didn't have to open the door now did they?

They didn't have to walk outside did they?

Law enforcement often uses intimidation but they certainly didn't force anything. There was a recent thread up about law enforcement trying to force people to get out of their cars at certain checkpoints and how to simply not do it. Many examples of intimidation but people standing up for their rights in that thread.

Had these people not consented then the law enforcement would have had to move on. So once again, I have yet to see anyone being forced to do anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
if your still in a city at this point of the game ... its already too late ...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Sorry but they didn't have to open the door now did they?

They didn't have to walk outside did they?

Law enforcement often uses intimidation but they certainly didn't force anything. There was a recent thread up about law enforcement trying to force people to get out of their cars at certain checkpoints and how to simply not do it. Many examples of intimidation but people standing up for their rights in that thread.

Had these people not consented then the law enforcement would have had to move on. So once again, I have yet to see anyone being forced to do anything.

Yes they did. And if you think that they didn't, you are as naive as your avatar of Tinkerbell.

Consider this: your average citizen has several armed men in combat uniforms in front of their house, on their porch and pounding on their door.

Your average, law abiding citizen is going to answer the door. Not refuse to answer it.

Hey Tinkerbell, when the cops come up to your door, do you refuse to answer it? Or are you a helpful, law abiding citizen?

20 seconds into the video, you can see the home owner opens the door, he's motioned to come outside, with the cops yelling 'HANDS IN THE AIR!"

Till me Tinkerbell: would you refuse to do that? If armed cops are at your door step, would you refuse to step out of your house and put your hands in the air? Would you? Would your average citizen?

Just a few seconds later, two cops enter the house.

Was that consent?

No. It was being bullied into complying.

Then the cops pour into the house, and start making other people leave the house, with their hands on their head.

yah, that was consent.

Again, if you think this was? Then you really must think you're in a Disney movie.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The guys were free to escape for 4 days before the city was locked down. You really think that's what the huge police presence was about? No it was an opportunity to push response. The tax payers should sue the city for the multi million dollar clusterf''' and having their homes illegally searched. The cops didn't do great work if these guys hadn't decided to out themselves and go on the attack the cops would've been clueless. One suspect was still going to his classes. It was a siezed opportunity to trial martial law and justify the militarization of the police. I'm not saying conspiracy I'm saying seize the dollar seize the day.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

..no had they not consented they would be yelled at dragged outside while their homes were searched, if the cops were annoyed enough they would have arrested the civilians. There are plenty of videos of the cops executing illegal searches in Boston. The people knew there were no suspects in their homes.. so no they did not want the cops there. You think the troops and armored personnel carriers were necessary for one injured 19 year old with a handgun. When they found him he was too weak to move. Not defending him, he's a piece of trash with no mind of his own, but this aftershow wasn't about him.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer777

You're still missing the point, because we weren't bad mouthing the choice they made in locking down the city. All we are talking about is how we would deal and react if we were in that situation. And how we'd bug out in a real major crisis that is more large scale. Not to belittle what happened in Boston, but it could have been a lot worse. Thank God it wasn't

My plan is to catch a ride on our families sailboat far out into the ocean to escape any SHTF scenarios so I actually need to bust into a possible locked down area to get to our boat.

I'm only hoping I can pick up on something before it happens and I'm fairly confident that I will know when I need to start thinking about inching my way out west to the coast so I'm ready to go when the hammer drops.

Regarding your Bug Out Sailboat. what sense of entitlement do you live under to think it would still even be there? If you don't think a big old sailboat won't look attractive to about 1,000 people closer to it...you need to rethink reality.

I hope you have a back-up bug out plan...as your first one is sinking as I type....

Des

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Fact of the matter is if it's an area of any size there simply won't be enough police/troops to effectively cordon off completely. Every major road leading out and perhaps every road will be blocked. Look at your map: surely there areas where you can walk/ bike out without being in eyeshot of a road.

With a bit of planning and scouting you should have alternative routes out established. If you have no plan you're sunk already.

People think the crowds were clapping in applause for the police.
They were clapping because they were leaving.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

LOL, loved the play on words...plan is sinking.....Bwa ha ha ha! Awesome.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about bugging out, instead someone didn't see a video and apparently that's what TSHTF means

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about bugging out, instead someone didn't see a video and apparently that's what TSHTF means

"This is Jimmy Two-Times, we call him that cause he says everything two times." -Goodfellas

Sorry, still relatively new to ATS, can't figure out how to delete my double post.

I guess the best point made about bugging out was that the city wasn't on lockdown for three days, that's the time to bug out. And having multiple routes. The main problem I see is that everybody's bug out plan seems to include a cross country trek of some sort.

But a bigger problem then that is what happens if they're searching all vehicles and your bug out includes carrying more weapons then you have stashed. Police searches will overlook a redneck with a shotgun as normal, as opposed to a small arsenal of assault rifles in the back seat. Does that make sense? If there has been a major attack and the police are searching for armed suspects...but I guess not shooting at them is a pretty indication that you aren't a threat to those possibly searching the vehicles during your bug out. Oh and I'm the redneck in that scenario, I wasn't talking trash.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Sacrilicious because: double posted by mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join