Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Unnamed Officials Confess to Boston Bombing on Suspect's Behalf

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure how the legal system works in the United States or even if they have a legal system nowadays. I know they had one at one time.

(I'm so sick of journalism.)

It appears that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has confessed, speaking through unnamed US officals, according to the Washington Post.

www.washingtonpost.com... e_story.html?hpid=z1

The 19-year-old suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has told interrogators that the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and his brother to carry out the attack, according to U.S. officials familiar with the interviews.

I'm not really up on American trends in legal procedure. I know there have been a lot of "innovations" since 9/11. As PBS has said, America is constantly reinventing itself.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation, said Dzhokhar and his older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed by police as the two attempted to avoid capture, do not appear to have been directed by a foreign terrorist organization.

Quick, name one police official from Stalinist Russia besides Felix Dzherzinsky. They were all anonymous too.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has provided limited information to authorities that indicates he and his brother acted independently, without direction or significant influence from Islamist militants overseas. U.S. officials said they are still working to assemble a detailed timeline of a trip the older Tsarnaev took to Russia, but see no evidence that he received instructions there that led to the attack.

This is my favorite part of the story.

U.S. officials have said that the FBI questioned Tamerlan Tsarnaev at the behest of Russian authorities who had become concerned that he was becoming radicalized. The request was conveyed to officials at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. U.S. officials said they sought follow-up information from Russia, but that Moscow failed to respond.

I'll bet American citizens didn't know that the FBI would question them upon being requested to do so by Russia, even when Russia fails to give a little for what it gets.

This bit is priceless.

Officials also expressed skepticism that Russian authorities were concerned about the elder Tsarnaev’s contacts during his trip to Russia. “The evidence points to the fact that they let him into the country and let him out of the country,” the U.S. official said. “They didn’t take any legal action, which they could have while he was there.”

I wonder if Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be sent directly to Gitmo, now that we have finished with the trial.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
hmmm
sounds like one of the many stories in the Tim McVeigh hotel

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The only positive thing about this is that they don't seem to be trying to tag Iran with it. If American "officials" process the Tsarnaev kid into jail without due process, a lot of interesting questions will never be asked officially about this case, most likely.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I read this original news yesterday and thought the exact same thing. It does seem likely that he wrote all this down in critical, but stable condition. LOL

He told us so, so it must be true. This is for knee jerk reaction from the American sheeple, "I heard he confessed", they can say.

I would also like to add that I believe this is tied to Russia, because Iran is too small of a boogey monster to incite total takeover of the world. The US citizens need a bigger badder threat to reenact another cold war.

The USA can now believe that every single country except the USA harbors Jihad acting Islamist terrorists. This reminds me of a book I once read... Hmmmmm
edit on 23-4-2013 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just like Karnak, the magician, I am going to make a prediction:

We will never see the video of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev depositing his bomb on Marathon day.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The media is questioning why suspect #1 wife is not talking with the FBI. The questions are being answered through her lawyers. It appears she knows Miranda and the idea of having a lawyer in the mix.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Just like Karnak, the magician, I am going to make a prediction:

We will never see the video of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev depositing his bomb on Marathon day.

I'm holding the envelope to my head, I'm getting a picture concentrate.... concentrate...
AND THE QUESTION IS....
will we ever know the whole truth...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm going to stand by my theory now. I just spoke with my mother, who is normally completely unaware of nearly anything current.

She just told me over the phone, "Hey, did you hear the bomber confessed"...

I am now nearly certain, there was no such confession and this came out for the exact reaction it has given most American people.

If he wrote all of this down in a confession. I want to see the written confession. I don't believe it happened. I want proof.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As I have read on this forum many times amongst posters i will say it to the "Officials" now, PROOF OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN.

Also what kinda catches my eye in what they are stating he said is that they are anti "US Government" Citizens, which might be twisted as to say anti Government militia are terrorist. Just a thought it almost appears to me that they are implying that Americans that don't like the way America is run are terrorizing innocent people.
edit on 23-4-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: Added substance

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

That is probably why he was shot in the throat. So the kid couldn't say anything that other people could over hear during his arrest. Now he is surrounded by certain FBI people that can finish narrating the story. Pfffffffffft.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Some people may have seen this but for those who haven't:

Originally posted by ipsedixit

The following are some screen grabs from the surveillance video footage released by the FBI, showing the Tsarnaev brothers on the day of the Boston Marathon bombing. They are all from the same scenes showing Dzhokhar Tsarnaev following his brother along the sidewalk, carrying his backpack slung over his right shoulder.

The first shot from the back is there to show the design of the strap on the backpack. The rest of the shots are various views from the left side showing how Dzhokhar's right shoulder appears to someone looking at him from his left side.

In every shot we know that he is carrying the backpack, because this is a video sequence in which the backpack is clearly visible most of the time, although, in one or two of the shots a casual viewer might not think he had the backpack with him because it is hidden behind his body as he walks.

However, it is possible if one looks carefully, in every shot, to see an indication that the backpack strap is there, even in the center shot at the bottom of the set.

Here is a section from the David Green photograph of Dzhokhar leaving the scene of the bombing along with many others who left the scene in the aftermath.

www.usatoday.com...

Note the highlights indicating signs of what is almost certainly the strap of the backpack over his shoulder.

The kid is not "alright", but I think he left the scene of the bombing with his backpack.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I will try to post up a photo I found from inside their home where it looks like the backpack is there. Now I know it is not impossible that he had more than one backpack like that. I believe these men were involved somehow I am just questioning what the officials are telling us about how involved they were.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RagnarDanniskjold

I was wondering whether the white backpack was actually found when his residence was searched. That would be great if you could post it or a link to it.

I don't know if these two guys made some kind of terrible choice and did this or if they were classic FBI patsies but I do want to see due process happen and all relevant questions answered. The fact that the government has already said that these two were self activated should mean that there are no "National Security" issues in this case.

edit on 23-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagnarDanniskjold
As I have read on this forum many times amongst posters i will say it to the "Officials" now, PROOF OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN.

Also what kinda catches my eye in what they are stating he said is that they are anti "US Government" Citizens, which might be twisted as to say anti Government militia are terrorist. Just a thought it almost appears to me that they are implying that Americans that don't like the way America is run are terrorizing innocent people.
edit on 23-4-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: Added substance

which groups people like me into the 'Extremist' or 'Terrorist' category,

him and his brother could be deported by now, or both dead for all we know, these alleged pictures of him in the hospital don't resemble him, even giving swelling from medical treatments

The government can make as many claims as they want, police can make as many claims as they want in the eyes of the people they have a 'Title'

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

The photo I saw it isn't totally recognizable but it is enough to raise a question in me.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagnarDanniskjold
I will try to post up a photo I found from inside their home where it looks like the backpack is there. Now I know it is not impossible that he had more than one backpack like that. I believe these men were involved somehow I am just questioning what the officials are telling us about how involved they were.

my favourite photo from their ""Apartment"" is the one that focuses right on a pressure cooker, makes one ponder the size of the pressure cooker in the photo, could it fit into a backpack without bulging out? likewise the weight

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I notice how this thread wasn't touched by ATS..

Where is the proof of his confession? Lets go people. Show me the proof!! Debunk that this actually happened. All of America knows he confessed, but where is the confession, where is the proof of the confession???
edit on 23-4-2013 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

How about an actual audio-video tape of his confession also.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If these brothers were self activated why does he have 5 other brothers in Al Queda ?:
some of whom were guests at gitmo@@:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
If these brothers were self activated why does he have 5 other brothers in Al Queda ?:
some of whom were guests at gitmo@@:

That is Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi that got deported back

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join