It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this jet some kind of hologram? I can't see the engines...........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe there is a rational explanation for it.

Strange color, which is probably more easily explained, plus the apparent lack of engines........aren't they usually on the wing and/or tail?

There looks like something on the bottom of the fuselage which could be a pair of engines, but that seems on odd place to put them from an engineering standpoint.

edit on 23-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Nope, probably just tail based engines that are also white that blend in. That's probably a pretty small jet.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Its just the sun reflecting in a funny way of Wonder Woman's invisible jet.

It happens from time to time, especially if there is condensation in the air.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.scenicreflections.com...
edit on 4/23/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Its not uncommon to see jets with enginees attached to the side of the plane, most military panes have them that way. You see more of this in non commercial airplanes now than ever before, such like the bomaardier jet.

See photo its pretty close to what you have
Jets

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19KTankCommander
Its not uncommon to see jets with enginees attached to the side of the plane, most military panes have them that way. You see more of this in non commercial airplanes now than ever before, such like the bomaardier jet.

See photo its pretty close to what you have
Jets

Yes, I realize many private jets have engines attached to the sides, that must be it, even though it is hard to make them out as engines, it must be the distance, which could be easily 6-7 miles from the camera.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah, looks like a private jet, which most are white, and most have engines just above and behind the wings:

Google Images of Private Jets

edit on 23-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Looks like it could be the silhouette to an airplane/jet equipped with a surveillance radar dome. They are very odd in appearance and if you have never seen one, they can be very confusing.

The domes come in different sizes and are available on different aircraft, they are also positioned in different locations along the plane's fuselage. Depending on the position of the radar dome, identifying the plane's engines may be very hard to do when observed at the right angle from the ground below, as the engines could be the same color of the dome, causing a camouflage effect.

Here are a couple images to illustrate my description:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thanks, I thought it seemed to have some kind of dome above the fuselage as well, but none of the dome-equipped planes have side-mounted engines. Its obviously a jet, and the only dome mounted jets have wing engines, which this one clearly does not have.

edit on 24-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It's really difficult to identify anything at flight altitude without much better lens than this is using.
It looks to be a small jet and a lot of reflection which will "hide" much of the details.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It's really difficult to identify anything at flight altitude without much better lens than this is using.
It looks to be a small jet and a lot of reflection which will "hide" much of the details.

Yes, something with more definition would probably bring the details into focus, however, it is not bad given the height and I've seen much worse, and its probably about 50x better than what one would see with the naked eye.

This is what I am seeing:

1. It is a jet (or at least the hologram of a jet)

2. No engines on the wings

3. No engines on the tail.

4. Large circular shape above the mid-section of the fuselage just behind the wings, could be a dome.

5. Possibly side-mounted engines

6. Twin openings on the bottom which look like jet intakes, couldn't be landing gear at that speed and height.

edit on 24-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 24-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 24-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i've seen small 'orb' type things on several occasions
it's hard to judge size/distance but they appear to be quite high up
they seem to 'wiggle' around a lot when they fly
a few months back a friend of mine saw them also
we were in another friends backyard at the time
..he was kinda freaked out, it was his first time

were those hildemann photos/videos ever debunked?

this is what i think might be going on

new topics

top topics

join