It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Lost All Credibility! Pure Censorship and nothing but a distraction from real wrong doing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thanks to the Owner that is. How in the world can you ban threads or post here from investigating Civilians here when in any other circumstance beside the Boston Bombing it is OK? They lost that Private Civilian status when they stepped in-front of the Camera for a news crew for an interview or by being a position of Government employment. By anyone's definition they made themselves available for public ridicule by being in front of a new and speaking. God knows if Bush or any Republican was in office this would not be a issue but everyone here drinks Obamas Kool aid at ATS, at least a huge majority.

To knowingly say the interview of the father at the Sandy Hook Hospital who's daughter "supposedly" was killed just hours prior, wasn't completely staged by Actors is so ludicrous it is ridiculous. Also what kind of Hospital Coroner laughs and chuckles like a person in Sing Sing just hours after seeing all the dead children and then goes on to lie blatantly and say every wound was from a long gun when everyone knows now that is not what they have admitted to.

Now a member shows that CNN has on more than one occasion showed the same person in different locations and tragedies and we are just going to wipe that under the rug. Give us a break!

Ban my membership permanently, I no longer care because this site is nothing but a tool for Obama and evil people like him that want all of you DEAD!! I would bet money that the owners are scared that they might have their site shut down by Obama and lose all their fortunes rather than standing up for what is right.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

God knows if Bush or any Republican was in office this would not be a issue but everyone here drinks Obamas Kool aid at ATS, at least a huge majority.

ATS is a majority right wing site so.........You can just look at all the topics. Nearly everyone on ATS believes in capitalism.

How in the world can you ban threads or post here from investigating Civilians here when in any other circumstance beside the Boston Bombing it is OK? They lost that Private Civilian status when they stepped in-front of the Camera for a news crew for an interview or by being a position of Government employment. By anyone's definition they made themselves available for public ridicule by being in front of a new and speaking.

And it's always been against the rules to post peoples private information on ATS. I doubt they want lawsuits. There are a lot of mentally ill people on ATS, 2 members of this site went on a shooting rampage before.

edit on 23-4-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Let us know when you have your new, perfect (in your mind, on your terms) website up and running.....

Des

edit on 23-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ATS = CENSORSHIP - THEY HAVE NO SHAME ABOUT IT EITHER.
edit on 23-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hold on for just one minute and give yourself time to to think. I know where you are coming from, but the thread that was closed was based on a supposition of two pictures of the same person with a top banner each about two different incidents, the Fox banner need not tie into the same person, it could be just a banner of one story, and an ongoing live story of the other, just as you see every day. More than that you or I can't say until, or if there is a recording showing that Fox footage all in context.

I should add, I do know that Fox do dooly things with stock footage, but that would be the end of if true.

Apologies to OP, I now see that I was coming from a different direction, (should have known better)
edit on 23-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I find it ironic that a thread about censorship is about to get censored

edit on 4/23/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

ATS=T&C's. You agreed to before joining. Don't blame ATS for your lack of comprehension skills.

Des

edit on 23-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

ATS=T&C's. You signed before joining. Don't blame ATS for your lack of comprehension skills.

Des

He didn't sign, he clicked on the "yes" button.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yep. Why didn't the OP just post his/her rant in SkepticOverlords thread, where it belongs?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You are correct. I changed my OP to *Agreed to*, instead of signing...

Des

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Terms & Conditions
16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Preventing the speculation of uninvolved non-public people being complicit in crimes or conspiracies is part of the core rules.

However, we are moving threads that originate with pre-existing speculation off of ATS into the Really Above Top Secret forum -- with the strong reminder to keep it respectful.

new topics

top topics

join