It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz X-Files : “authenticated sighting”, “appear to be inexplicable”, USA “very interested"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
Anything from the last 10 to 20 years?
I might be able to find out more if you can find documents in that time period

The most recent UFO documents currently available from National Archives of Australia (that I've seen, at least) are from about 1990-1994.

Several countries have policies about releasing files to their national archives after a specific number of years, due to privacy and policy concerns. (The introduction of Freedom Of Information legislation in various countries is making some types of more recent material available as well).

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Very good disclosure indeed... Have you found any Documents in the Archives about Westall '66 yet?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by logankale
Have you found any Documents in the Archives about Westall '66 yet?

No, I didn't see any documents on that incident in the files when I was reading them.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Oh OK. I am sure that the incident will be somewhere in the Files.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just to familiarise people with this event who aren't already aware of it, here is a short documentary of the event

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Since the link is now dead here it is again

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

i did a little digging and i found this torrent that is supposed to have clips from the extraordinary on it....hope this is what your looking for.
thepiratebay.sx...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Some more Oz files

www.smh.com.au...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi IsaacKoi,
I just authored my first thread, finally: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's about people seeing a blimp-like airship and thenreporting the sightings to mufon, nuforc, etc.
I didn't know where to put it, Aliens & UFOs or Aircraft Projects... My spouse said Aliens & UFOs because he thinks I try to debunk UFO sightings... I chose Aircraft Projects because rather than debunk UFO sightings, I'm seeking to give more exposure to MILITARY PROJECTS. It's not about debunking aliens, but exposing terrestrials.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

(I’ll be returning to this theme in a rather lengthy item on sightings by astronomers that I’ve been researching for the last couple of years).

Please do include the sighting by C. Tombaugh found in the Blue Book pile.

Ah, those highly trained selves are entertaining, for sure!
Sincerely,
1 gullible civilian

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kkrattiger
Please do include the sighting by C. Tombaugh found in the Blue Book pile.

Will do. In fact, I'll be including more than one sighting by Tombaugh...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Those of you that were interested in my item on the official Australian files on UFOs may also be interested in a similar thread (and PDF archive) that I've just posted in relation to official files from New Zealand:

New Zealand X-Files : Official “fib”, superiors “mystified”, + Kaikoura “whitewash”

I hope to have time in the next day or two to post about an additional (smaller) archive of Australian material.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

SECTION K : MISCELLANEOUS DOCUMENTS

Other material that caught my eye when reading the files included:

(1) Material on Nazi secret aircraft research : Pages 80-82, 165 of File A705 114-1-197 1948052

This caught my eye and here is the link to this document:

www.slideshare.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.slideshare.net...

The materials on pages 80-82 and 165 are rather fantastic letters from different sources, both alluding to Luftwaffe work on a 10,000km/h saucer shaped craft near Prague near the end of WWII. Both sources also agree that the USSR took possession of the information. One letter includes a sketch.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hi

The two files held by the National Archives of Australia on the famous 1954, Nowra/Goulburn, navy pilot, radar/visual case have recently been digitised. So, you can read for yourselves the original material on this fascinating Australian UFO event.

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Two separate incidents in my background. I worked with a guy who had previously worked at a "secret base" in Australia. Of course he never talked about it other than to say he was previously in Australia. One day I overheard a security person ask him to come down to security area. Later I asked what that was about and he said it was about getting his Top Secret clearance extended for a new project. One day we were out at a restaurant and he mentioned a lot of unusual stuff is going on in Australia.

Later at another position working for the Navy I was working with a group of Australians in some "Blue Force" (US/Australia/Canada) exercises. One of the their guys said- "UFOs- US has theirs, we have ours- I know I've seen them".

So I found this post extremely interesting!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
very good read

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
very interesting.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Interesting read fairly long one

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hello

This be in relation to opening of AUSTRALIA opening some tiny vault of active-ty in Austali-s lan(d). Section J; THE DISAPPEARANCE OF EDWARD VALENTICH.
Valentich: [19:06:14] Melbourne, this is Delta Sierra Juliet. Is there any known traffic below five thousand?
Melbourne: Delta Sierra Juliet, no known traffic.
Valentich: Delta Sierra Juliet, I cannot affirm, it is four bright, it seems to me like landing lights.
Melbourne: Delta Sierra Juliet.
Valentich: Melbourne, this is Delta Sierra Juliet, the aircraft just passed over me at least a thousand feet above.
Valentich: Delta Sierra Juliet, Melbourne. It seems like it’s stationary. What I’m doing right now is orbiting and the thing is just orbiting on top of me. Also, it’s got a green light and sort of metallic, like it’s all shiny on the outside.
Valentich: Delta Sierra Juliet, the engine is rough idling, I’ve got it set at twenty three twenty four and the thing is coughing.
Melbourne: Delta Sierra Juliet, what are your intentions?
Valentich: My intentions are to go to King Island, Melbourne, that strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again…It is hovering and is not an aircraft.
Melbourne: Delta Sierra Juliet.
Valentich [19:12:28]: Delta Sierra Juliet, Melbourne…Melbourne… Delta Sierra Juliet…Melbourne.
Open microphone for 17 seconds
(note*some of the conversation omitted*)
Metallic Clunking Sound
End Trans-m-IS-Sion… Vanished. No Trace. A young innocent member of the RAAF dead courtesy of Malcolm Fraser and Gough Whitlam during the duel PRIME Minister—ship experiment in Australia of the 1970’s and early 1980’s. AND their//there induction into the cAP_stone realm of the Illuminati(k). H1ghest of the regime, Gough excuse ONE I have to cough Gough get it. How come this happ-e.ned Mal-contempt! get it. Explanation N`ow. Edward Valentich was the beginning of Oz’trali’s relation_ship with alien the first for contact was Orion Cellestial Hebrews as they call them[[it]]selves the-ze dayze. Young Edward Valentich was a sacrifice for the burgeoning GOLD-BURN Labaratories now called Pine Gap Studios…[[the splice centre Hillman to Cyrus]] [[Anthony to Shorten]]~~~electricity Bill~~~~light bulb moment. Moronic, that ain’t smarts so—says ONE. Me says the green light not of Anu’s non matter beginning cos’ Jono Don’t Matter, R.A. The manu-ver pulled was and still iz CALLED Liz a “jump off” where the pilot be wretched out of ze cock-pit and winched to an ETV. Edward was tortured and organs where harvested for Whitlam and Turner I mean Fraser to EAT as cap!! [[kappa]] ((dead buried banished, remember…Sananda))[[-but Sananda you don’t hear me though-why LI-tt-le lamb lost-]]!! STONE penal gland. Sick. Well Gough, I would sa=y it is “It’s Time”. ^hearty laugh^. You ats should have an idea of what alien eintention(s) be CONTROL as real people are just cattle for them snakes and sk(q)uid. It’s not all Lyssa Royal and Keith Priest writings and new aged guru self help garbage. [S/Note. Onto you Quinta group, Elisa]. A young man who hurt NOBODY died because of PM shift and standing with alien affairs. Choke Australia Parliament. Young Edward Valentich’s plane was dumped in the Bermuda triangle where troglodyte underwater-Being live a-n-d facilitate the water there//their. Power struggle be there//their at the moment. As ADR/Quinta group want control of mI-ss-ing puzzle piece of Earth ._.o***Plane was pulled via magnets and dropped for tr0glodyte to salvage for bases. Edward went on the 21st of October 1978. 2+1=3=Capstone (simple maths ats on dates yields result)

In Conclusion; Illumimati killed Edward Valentich.

Take Care

Ankh-F-N-Khonsu

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join