It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i have Very weak psychic powers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i meditate 30 mins a day you wouldnt belive what you hear youd think your going crazy

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's just like anything else, the more you practice, the better you get.

But, don't expect too much...you'll be disappointed. Just have fun with it. You won't have near the time you have now once you're an adult, for such pursuits....so enjoy it....just don't dwell on it too much.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
lmao ur avatar is awsome haha anyways jsut train up ur abilitys find a buddy that you think could be doing these things lol i found my self a noob in my new school so im teachign him all i know and once my rest period is over imma be able to show him my abilitys this is ganna be so much fun my very own noob that im training

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You won't have near the time you have now once you're an adult, for such pursuits....so enjoy it....just don't dwell on it too much.

Heard that!

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by noise
Meditate... take time out of the day to sit in total quiet and clear your mind. You will begin to hear things you never thought you could hear.

I also suggest trying astral stuff.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by noise]

if u try astral remember to kick that entitys ass once you get there

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum

Meditate... take time out of the day to sit in total quiet and clear your mind. You will begin to hear things you never thought you could hear.

I think you must have some pent up frustration man!

You are all about being an astral warrior arent you?

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum

i am a astral warrior i am the guardian of all that is good

I think you must have some pent up frustration man!

You are all about being an astral warrior arent you?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If you have the time and want to train your "powers" I strongly suggest "initiation into hermetics" by Bardon.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by labasta
If you have the time and want to train your "powers" I strongly suggest "initiation into hermetics" by Bardon.

never heard of him

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
/nod

I get this a LOT too. Deja Vu seems to come to me a lot of times per day. I keep thinking "I've seen this somewhere...", and I know EXACTLY what will happen next. I keep remembering til I take action from a decision. I think Deja Vu happens till you do something in the "memory" or "vision" that diverges from the path of the 'vu.

Deja-Vu can NOT be controlled, but that's not to say that it cannot be useful. I dreamt I was in a fight or something, and it turned out that I had gotten to close to one of my friends' girlfriends... I saw the Deja-Vu and I came out of the fight without a scratch.

I am the luckiest little bugger around =)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join