It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i have Very weak psychic powers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think i have very weak ESP. I've always had lots of daja vu but now i have it like 4 times a day. does anyone know how to control it, im a grade school student so im young if that has anything to do with it. By esp i think i can look to the future, or the present for now. but every time i try to use it too benefit myself its like it turns off. once when my mom was coming to pick me up it was like i could feel when she was going to come and was able to tell my friends when i needed to go. But after thant nothing i still have lots of deja vu but nothing like that.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by mirello]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
you can't really control deja vu, and even if you could, nothing good will come of it. Deja vu is when you do something, and sort of "remember" doing the exact same thing like in a parallel universe or something. I don't mean eating and remembering that, i mean something that is unusual. For example my last deja vu was when i was at school (im still at school) and i was in the hall with lots of students. I remember that i looked around and sort of locked in a certain view point and had that deja vu feeling, like ive done that before somewhere. As to your weak psychic powers, not everyone starts up as strong, in fact most people have to work hard to do the simplest. Besides, you're only eleven and that is the age where we usually see ourselves as powerfull wizards and fearsome warriors. Eventually it might wear off, so don't expect to perform levitation or telepathy or esp in your first try. Also consider the fact that spiritism is forbidden if you are christian. And don't attempt to do the very complicated things and rituals at such a young and inexperienced age. And also if you guessed once or twice what was going to happen, and that did happen, don't think that you are a psychic. Im not saying that you're not, im saying that you MIGHT NOT be one. Dont let your imagination run too wild

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Okay why dont you take the time to explain to me what spiritualisim is and where in the bible it talks about it since this is the second time you have posted in regards to it!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Mirello....does this ability run in your family? Have you read any books about the subject? Look for ones that encourage developement of your gift and maybe include some exercises. Do you have anyone close you can talk to about this?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
deja vu is probably in my opinion like looking at a picture. when you look at a 2d photograph of 3d, deja vu is 3d photograph of 4d (4th dimension being time).

because your eyes see in 3d a certain distance, i believe time can be viewed in the same manner. You looking with 4d vision would see a location, and how that location looked as far as you could see in the past to the future. sort of the same way you look in 3d and see the horizon. I believe deja vu is your eyes focusing on a spot in a 4d picture.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well, How old are you?? You may not be ready yet or it is just beginning to manifest itself. I turn 4 years old as a Mystic this December and it seems as though Im still in preparation/training.

Also, there are various types of visions/premonitions and you have to figure out how and in what way it works for you.

Personally, I started to pay attention and sometime write down my dreams. I noticed my feelings of de ja vue was actually me flashing back to prophetic dreams I had weeks, months, sometimes years ago.

Also, spritism is banned by Christian not spritualism. On the same note. no religion is correct so you have to go with what you feel and what is right for the greater good. All religions have been deceived. I always say the true religion is kindness, compassion, selfless, understanding..etc.. because if you practice these principles, you are following GODS law. Only the opposite of these principles brings you to SIN. Too much time is wasted on what you are and arent suppose to do. Who cares!!! We dont know where these rules came from and we dont know if they were written in the Holy Spirit.

If your ability seems to turn off when you use it for yourself its because such things arent for your amusement. Im still in the process of this too but it's their for a reason and not for personal/selfish reasons. You have to find your place.

Also, you shouldnt need to contact/conjure (Spritism) spirits for anything. Seeking out Spirits is usually a sign of personal selfish motives.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by melissaissim
Okay why dont you take the time to explain to me what spiritualisim is and where in the bible it talks about it since this is the second time you have posted in regards to it!

I think what he meant was that Christianity prohibits the involvement in paranormal studies and occult practices.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Spiritualism/spiritism is anything from using the ouija board to astral projection, things that involve the spirit world. It is forbidden because Jesus is afraid that we might fall under the influence of demons, who may pretend to be our loved ones or angels. The bible makes references of it in Matthew 4:10, Genesis 2:17, 3:19, Ezekiel 18:4, Psalm 146:3, 4, Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10, Deuteronomy 18:10-12, Galatioans 5:19-21, Revelation 21:8, Genesis 6:1, 2; 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8, Jude 6, 2 Corinthinans 11:14, 1 Peter 5:8, 9

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Dont worry about the religon thing i got that covered

Also my mom belives in stuff like this and she can read palms and stuff like that

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i get the feeling of deja vu several times a year at least the time...

but i dont pay attention to these things because i guess i assumed i wouldnt find any concrete answers.
the deja vu is so elusive - like it was on the very edge of my conciousness. i believed that because i couldnt even pinopint what exactly was going on, that how could anyone else.

was this foolish?

also, when i was young, i would have dreams of strange scenes of the past, such as overlooking some bustlling seaport from afar, a vast sail ship in the front... anyway, this is one example.

also sleep paralysis that i have since overcome.

i have been told i have the classic "old soul" by a coupleof women with starry eyes and open minds.

i have had what i believe to be revalations during times of great distress - unexplainable moments of realization where all of a sudden i have answers to questions i have not yet asked. Which bring more distress as i realize the extent to what im seeing.

i have never sought a psychic explanation as i have never whitnessed anything that leads to do so.

should i do so now? or is this no real indication of anything but creating an illusion of self imoprtance?
where does one go for insight?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebo
Spiritualism/spiritism is anything from using the ouija board to astral projection, things that involve the spirit world. It is forbidden because Jesus is afraid that we might fall under the influence of demons, who may pretend to be our loved ones or angels. The bible makes references of it in Matthew 4:10, Genesis 2:17, 3:19, Ezekiel 18:4, Psalm 146:3, 4, Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10, Deuteronomy 18:10-12, Galatioans 5:19-21, Revelation 21:8, Genesis 6:1, 2; 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8, Jude 6, 2 Corinthinans 11:14, 1 Peter 5:8, 9

wow! you sure know your bible!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

wow! you sure know your bible!

heh, thanks, but it was actually out of this booklet that got delivered with the mail. Its about God and satan and stuff like that. Pretty interesting. Did you know that Christians arent allowed to visit psychics or fortune tellers? Thats so crap. And also we (christians) aren't allowed to view our future or anyfin.
oh well...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Interesting...

You should do some experimentation with your powers.

I am sure with some workout you can bring your powers out, if they exist.

Sarcasm off.

Surf

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebo
Also consider the fact that spiritism is forbidden if you are christian.

This is not strictly correct.

"Catholic Church has been carrying out scientific experiments with their own mediums and now finally decided that they are talking to the dead."

It is no Longer a Sin to Contact the Deceased Through a Medium

www.reachouttrust.org...

Mod edit: shortened link with BB code to preserve page format

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The top advise that I can give you is to not doubt yourself. When you do that, everything you do will begin to waver. As for getting "Deja vu" to work for you, what you I think are refering to is remote viewing and precognition. When I was your age I began to develope my abilites as well. Now I am 18 and I have come learned alot about the way my abilites work along the way. Over time I learned how to prevoke, kind of get myself to have, vision of things to come and other things that you seem to be refering to. However, what you see there is no telling what when, where, or exactly what will be happening when the situation you saw comes around. Good luck with everything and try going to www.psipog.net. If you are looking for someone to work with, it sounds like we are working with similear abilities and I wouldn't mind giving you some extra help, so if you use AIM my screen name is monkeyman29.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

"Catholic Church has been carrying out scientific experiments with their own mediums and now finally decided that they are talking to the dead."

That's an intersting article, however jesus clearly mentioned in the bible (i cant remember where) that talking to the dead is impossible, and anyone who tries and hears the voices of the peson/s they are trying to contact, it is actually demons playing tricks on them.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sorry i havent posted in a while, I've had no free time, but I don't think this is normel daja vu, I see SO many things in my dreams and know when they're coming, Not big things, but small things, Like about 2 years ago I had a dream i was looking at a screen with a guy walking through a corrider, well a few days ago I bought doom 3(average game) and detail for detail it was the same,m thats what made me respond to this threead

fum

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
everyone has the ability or power as you call it its just those that train and hone those powers that actually "have them" as people say it so dont belive you dont got them jsut cause you never expirienced anything its jsut cause you havnt trained them

and umm i get deja vou 8 times a day i get it to much that i can actually tell whats going to happen next sometimes and one thign i remember from my childhood well one of the onlythigns i actually remember was when i was little i was playing with these toy cars but i wasnt moving them with my hands but with my mind i belive and i had this imaginary friend its name was luis i dunno if that had anything to do with it i grew up in colombia till i was 4 then i came to usa my mom has a indian background and i belive these talents run in the family but they hvnt talked to me about any of this stuff ive learned about training my abilitys trough a site taht had tons of articles and help to get me started to further developing my abilitys i got the site from here at ATS www.psipog.net a very good site and i really dont know or remember how i came across ATS i guess it was jsut fate

[edit on 21-8-2005 by fum]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
wow...
i thought that deja-vus were something totally normal. i have several a week. aren't they things that already happend to you before that you don't remember directly, but your subconsious mind does, and you just feel like you are re-living it? although, it has happend to me to get a deja-vu when returning to a place a year later, when i had been there only for one night the former year.
my grandma could read into the future, or something. when with her friends she visited a psychic, the psychic couldn't work ti right because m grandma was more powerful. though she was afraid of this, and never explored it. she could pick a card out of a deck and tell you what it was. or between thrity cups, she could find the one with under it, ten cents. it was scary.
but still, i always thought it had to do with luck..and i dont know...how warm the cup was..
??

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Meditate... take time out of the day to sit in total quiet and clear your mind. You will begin to hear things you never thought you could hear.

I also suggest trying astral stuff.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by noise]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join