It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come, find the "narrow path" (gate)...ask God now for the grace to believe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
One end time, God is preparing everyone. My post in another thread, it is appropriate for this thread, I love the message to Glynda Lomax.

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Agent008
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Don't worry about sounding far out, we need more people to voice their far out side. As the line goes in the movie Network "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" We got to get mad fist. The media keep us mad at trivial or non issues just watch the local 6:00 news, it is petty crimes and what the government is doing today to "fix" the economy, maybe a cute cat video in the end to tie everything together.

I really like what you said here.
I've wondered a couple times if the major protest movements these days aren't just co-opted, but run for entirely different motives than openly stated right from day #1? If they give the angry people a totally safe outlet to go join and harmlessly spin wheels in, with no change ever possible ...because they own the outlet themselves?

This is a very good point, how does it on the surface seems like a massive movement then turn into a sputter within a year and all of a sudden no body is interested. Definitely smells fishy to me.
So we are back to the same question, what do we do.....

This is "what we do"....

Whatever your faith background, the only thing to do is give your heart to Jesus, trust only Him. Human
respect is worthless, we see it daily yes, just how worthless it is.

For everyone, my dear PROTESTANT brothers and sisters, one of your messengers received the most consoling
and short message from Jesus. An excerpt...

message to Glynda

April 23, 2013

.....Nothing can touch your lives but what I allow. I desire you would look to Me for all the answers to your questions. I desire you would depend on Me for your supply, that you would all know and believe I am your provider.
Why do you fear the future, My little ones? You live now in the future you feared years ago. Are you not well and taken care of? Why have you not learned to trust Me?

Yes, the world around you is beginning to descend into chaos, but this I warned you of aforetime.

Fear not, My little ones, for I am the Mighty Jehovah, and I am able to hide My children even in the very midst of chaos!

www.wingsoprophecy.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Both of my grandparents, on my father's side, were polish Jews who converted to Catholicism just before immigrating through Ellis Island, to the United States, just before WWII.

Jesus, the Pope, the Virgin Mary nor any of the saints had anything to do with it. It was for their survival, pure and simple.

You are a baptized Catholic and now a fallen away Catholic? Not for long....prayers bring conversion/reversion.

Seems the Polish are either Catholics or Jews. Many of the 'see-ers' immigrated to the United States between the World Wars. Why, Hitlers ideaform including ridding Poland of 'bohiemian" talents (Rasputian). I know at least two humans close to me that rejected Communion because of the inconsistancy of truth; 1. Why do I have to go through a priest/father to talk to Gkod within a confessional/ie. purpose of a confessional??. 2. Why can I not talk to Gkod myself, and need an interpreter for my very personal thoughts. 3. This was a beautiful guise to blackmail the public into confessing to self thought wrongs, and was used ultimately against them, no judge or jury just the priest writing everything down that happened between every consituant in that confessional in that poor village. How dare the Roman Catholic Church say their Pope talks to God exclusively only. Who declaired any Pope as the mouthpiece for Gkod? I would like an audience; and if its adjutant says I have to kiss Satans Ring I REFUSE.
edit on 25-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by akushla99

You sound like a narrator for a fantasy novel.

True. I don't always know what akushla is saying but he is interested AfterInfinity.

God's grace is working....

God bless you,

colbe

'Interested', is quaint...dismissal of pertinent passages of text (provided by your good self, no less)...salient and glaring as the contradicted position is to see (for those who like to have them OPEN)...is not quaint, but sad...

Infinite power means what?
Having established that definition...(within an eye and a mind so obviously shuttered - which is perhaps why this 'infinite power' concept cannot be grasped)...addressing the issue of 'challenges' to an authority (the authority), under the auspices of a very...very...clear statement (given, or not through assumed direct communication)...
...the manouevre to pretense of understanding, could be laughable...but strikes me with maudlin...(and you are attempting to 'save', while drowning in a sea of your own misunderstanding)...

It is so very painful to watch (albeit in a digital form) heads colliding with brick walls...get bandages Colbe...you will need them...

Language, and the understanding of...really is the point (and I have directly addressed this in relation to the christian puzzle book...vis-a-vis what it is you ARE understanding)...your record seems to be scratched (needle jumping!)...

Fortunately, the 'gate' will accept at least half of its egressors...them what hold the basic principles (of any - or no denomination)...that is the practicality of it...

A99

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I promised myself to not get involved with your sneaky quicksand traps NONE OF MY BUSINESS (they the others commenting are always the problem), I have to ask; are the needles on the arm of the AR direct drive belt driven 'phonograph' Pickerings or Shures? Why do these people have such a problem with your poetic language, hidden in plain sight: the truth. I see your truth and for me is perfect in explaination, it is exponencial and allows for all expression. It is how I communicate.
edit on 26-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

I promised myself to not get involved with your sneaky quicksand traps NONE OF MY BUSINESS (they the others commenting are always the problem), I have to ask; are the needles on the arm of the AR direct drive belt driven 'phonograph' Pickerings or Shures? Why do these people have such a problem with your poetic language, hidden in plain sight: the truth. I see your truth and for me is perfect in explaination, it is exponencial and allows for all expression. It is how I communicate.

First of all...I have no idea (outside of well meaning individuals who have not mastered the skill of paperfolding - this sounds a tad elitist, but I love naiive art, and those little clay ashtrays we all made in art classes!)...

Here's my problem (illustrated in the last 20 minutes!)...twice, I have posted a direct reply to your post - (information contained therein - not permitted by my 'little birdy' to divulge)...this is my 3rd attempt!...but cannot risk another admonishment by failure to post...

Neither you nor I speak with a forked tongue...you know the 'others' who don't...family has its own language, but for some reason there are members who refuse to acknowledge that gibberish (of an understood kind) can contain any value...syntax and structure aside...you could lay your life before someone in print (but who is narcissistic enough!?)...it is the biography that takes credit (undue, or not)...and this, essentially, a work of 2nd hand fiction (by definition)...

The 'narrow' path, the gate...the doorway...compulsion, or not (by whatever means) they are for traversing...the rest is fluff...n'est pas?!

A99

P.s. 3rd attempt failure, you see!...operating through zero and ones non-transmission...not for all eyes mandate cannot be thwarted...giving up on that paragraph...
edit on 26-4-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by akushla99

akushla99
First of all...I have no idea (outside of well meaning individuals who have not mastered the skill of paperfolding - this sounds a tad elitist, but I love naiive art, and those little clay ashtrays we all made in art classes!)...
Here's my problem (illustrated in the last 20 minutes!)...twice, I have posted a direct reply to your post - (information contained therein - not permitted by my 'little birdy' to divulge)...this is my 3rd attempt!...but cannot risk another admonishment by failure to post...Neither you nor I speak with a forked tongue...you know the 'others' who don't...family has its own language, but for some reason there are members who refuse to acknowledge that gibberish (of an understood kind) can contain any value...syntax and structure aside...you could lay your life before someone in print (but who is narcissistic enough!?)...it is the biography that takes credit (undue, or not)...and this, essentially, a work of 2nd hand fiction (by definition)...The 'narrow' path, the gate...the doorway...compulsion, or not (by whatever means) they are for traversing...the rest is fluff...n'est pas?!
P.s. 3rd attempt failure, you see!...operating through zero and ones non-transmission...not for all eyes mandate cannot be thwarted...giving up on that paragraph

No problem with the naive. I collect it. So as a naive I do not respond to your posts there by disrespecting you?
Who is the Magpie on the 3rd attempt? It is not in my nature to admonish (I am actually engaged in a very bad war right now with no military backup). Do not think only family has sentence structure, there is another thing called recognition of the pattern of thoughtform. Spoken unspoken or merely thought I know who you are dispite what you are presenting. Not sure why the family is presenting itself this way, it wastes time. All else is fluff as in forgetable. I dont have time for the Zero non-effects or the dragging along of.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Repent and confess your mortal sins to God and pray daily for the life of your soul. Catholics go to Confession, make use of the grace filled Sacraments.

+ + +

Michael Voris' The Vortex...today:

A soul in the state of mortal sin is a throne room for Hell."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Repent and confess your mortal sins to God and pray daily for the life of your soul. Catholics go to Confession, make use of the grace filled Sacraments.

+ + +

www.youtube.com...

Colbe, some of us use words as instruments of dialoge. I dont have time to watch youtube, if you cant explain your ideaforms with words what is the point, and words are just if not more so deadly than images (unless you are a painter/sculptor of thoughtforms hidden in such a way as to 'mesmerize' you into stupification). I would argue that a soul in the state of utter disbelief/agnostic thought is in peril. What in the world do I have to repent for, you are assuming I am a sinner; I suppose I bacame one at the moment of my first birth cry. I did cry blood instead of tears out of my tearducts.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

+ + +

www.youtube.com...

Colbe, some of us use words as instruments of dialoge. I dont have time to watch youtube, if you cant explain your ideaforms with words what is the point, and words are just if not more so deadly than images (unless you are a painter/sculptor of thoughtforms hidden in such a way as to 'mesmerize' you into stupification). I would argue that a soul in the state of utter disbelief/agnostic thought is in peril. What in the world do I have to repent for, you are assuming I am a sinner; I suppose I bacame one at the moment of my first birth cry. I did cry blood instead of tears out of my tearducts.

I didn't know I posted the first Youtube on ATS yethumanbeing? Cool. Michael Voris is speaking, using words in the video.

Teasing you, no offense.

We are all sinners, why Our Lord established a means to repentance and remittance of our sins AND the way to receive His grace to help us overcome our sins (John 20:23).

God bless you, I pray you become Catholic when God shows you personally very soon. Please remember.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

+ + +

www.youtube.com...

Well, according to Colby's YouTube video, entitled "Go to Hell", which I stopped watching here:

0:46 Satan hates the catholic church always has
0:49 his sole mission is its destruction again
0:53 heats (?)
0:55 because no other institution organization or faith or religion
0:59 has the means of salvation

Unless you're Catholic, you're "Going to Hell!"

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

+ + +

www.youtube.com...

Well, according to Colby's YouTube video, entitled "Go to Hell", which I stopped watching here:

Unless you're Catholic, you're "Going to Hell!"

Michael Voris never said that, besides, he isn't able to, God is the judge. Jesus said there are many mansions
in My Father's house. Michael pointed out Satan hates the faith, the evil one believes it is the one and only true faith.

God wants everyone to become Catholic, the faith is the fullest means to God's Truth and Grace. It's going to
happen soon, God showing everyone personally His desire. Free will, it is still going to be mankind's choice.

Did I miss your answer to my earlier question WW? You were baptized, correct?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Your friend clearly states, as quoted from the transcript, that only the Catholic church has the means to salvation.

No, I was never baptized the way you're talking about. In the church of my upbringing, we were baptized in the spirit, and spoke in tongues.

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than 1, whose shoes 1 am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire."

edit on 26-4-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yikes! I had better outfit myself for the experence of NOT BEING A CATHOLIC. Oh, anyone have an extra IPad to get the important vids in case mine burns up in the transition. I might need an extra asbethtos suit (mesothemliona patents wardrobe outcasts welcome). Pretty sure the Catholic has a special heaven to arrive in that shared with radicalized Muslims.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Your friend clearly states, as quoted from the transcript, that only the Catholic church has the means to salvation.

No, I was never baptized the way you're talking about. In the church of my upbringing, we were baptized in the spirit, and spoke in tongues.

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than 1, whose shoes 1 am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire."

Give me the quote? The fact is everything anyone knows of Christ came from the Catholic Church less the Old Testament prophecies, she is the faith. Everyone is saved directly or indirectly through the faith, Roman Catholicism.

Makes sense.

Thanks for your reply windword...was it water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? I wonder
because Baptism is the beginning, it is not an optional. It is the first time one receives God's presence in their
soul.

may the Two Hearts keep you safe,

colbe

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

So through babtism we are salvaged? I went to a Babtist Minister (one of 20 right down the street) and asked him "Can you Babtize Me because I need saving"; his answer "We do not do that", my response "You are Babtists is that not what John is famous for (he babtized Christ) ?"; his answer, we do not practise actual Babtism, it is just a ritual of faith (determinism). My thought immediate was all of this is just pagentry, fakery and a means to control the faint of heart, here I was could have been flocked very easily. Nopeilala, they need tithers and I wasnt driving a late model car.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Give me the quote?

This is from the YouTube transcript that is available from a tab under the video, starting at 45 seconds in the vid.

The fact is everything anyone knows of Christ came from the Catholic Church less the Old Testament prophecies, she is the faith. Everyone is saved directly or indirectly through the faith, Roman Catholicism.

Makes sense.

That's what the church says. But I'm NOT buying it.

Thanks for your reply windword...was it water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? I wonder
because Baptism is the beginning, it is not an optional.

Not according to John the Baptist. Not all Christian churches baptize with water.

It is the first time one receives God's presence in their
soul.

I don't believe that for one second!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Wow, you're in the hole pretty deep it seems. I don't think you'll be able to climb your way out.

Guess what else fits your description of baptism... childbirth.

It's not optional, it's the "beginning", you receive the spirit for the "first" time, and you are born from your mothers amniotic fluid (water). Being baptized with water and spirit is actually you being born through reincarnation.

Stop believing in fairy tales, you're only digging your own grave.
edit on 26-4-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I didn't know I posted the first Youtube on ATS yethumanbeing? Cool. Michael Voris is speaking, using words in the video.

Teasing you, no offense.We are all sinners, why Our Lord established a means to repentance and remittance of our sins AND the way to receive His grace to help us overcome our sins (John 20:23).
God bless you, I pray you become Catholic when God shows you personally very soon. Please remember.

You did post the VERY FIRST ToYouDudes on any/all websites. Why you were allowed to do so I have no idea, there are structures and standards in place specifically with the Religious sites (no insights or riots allowed). You are of course kidding around with this Catholic business and the whole prayer thing to become a creature God intended me NOT TO BECOME (that would be you and your entire congregation). Is the Pope Higher up from Jesus, middlegrounder to Mary the Magdelene? Does the Mother of Christ fit in anywhere. Joseph the Shill where does he fit in (bitch slaps for allowing his fourteen year old wife to be impregnated by some intruder from the netherworld)(still wondering how he explained the consentual rape). God has appeared to me; as yet has not given me the precise physical locale of his Church.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by colbe

Wow, you're in the hole pretty deep it seems. I don't think you'll be able to climb your way out.
Guess what else fits your description of baptism... childbirth.
It's not optional, it's the "beginning", you receive the spirit for the "first" time, and you are born from your mothers amniotic fluid (water). Being baptized with water and spirit is actually you being born through reincarnation.
Stop believing in fairy tales, you're only digging your own grave.

Too difficult a mission for that Catholic Realm to look into carnal things; the bodily stuff of birth. Seems only torture of the flesh is of most interest, as I percieve them microscopically examining: Look at how that Jesus thing (our man of the cross) was tortured (we have done this for years oh, thats right this is where we learned the art)(should have drawn and quartered, the crucifix is lame). The rosary the wearing of a torture devise is wrong. Nuns and Priests discount the Carnal as they are not sexualy active (do not reproduce WHY). They advocate No Birth Control because they must grow their constabulatory, yet strangely do not participate in their own dictates. 3NL1GHT3N3D1; I like this idea of yours as childbirth amniotic water being the actual baptism. It makes sense; and we do have tricks up our pagan sleeves that are not accounted for because the JOKE IS ON THEM.
edit on 27-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

That's what Jesus meant by saying "born again". He didn't mean it in roundabout, beat around the bush type of way, he meant it literally. To be baptized is to be born again, literally.

Why would they try to hide that fact? Because it means people don't only have one chance, but infinite chances. You can't scare people with death threats if they know they won't truly die. Controlling people is a lot easier once you convince them they only have one shot.

edit on 27-4-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join