It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come, find the "narrow path" (gate)...ask God now for the grace to believe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm not looking for the gate yet, give me thirty years and I will go look for it.

rickym, hi,

...but what if you don't have thirty years? I just went to a funeral, a dear friend died unexpectedly.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I believe in god and respect him. I love Mother Earth and she also has my respect. I have no fear of death. When the time comes I am prepared.

I have to go to a friends funeral tomorrow. Seems like people around here are dropping like flies lately.
edit on 23-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Believe me, my heart is far from aching...
You would do well to concentrate your efforts on learning to swim, rather than drowning while trying to decipher the garbled voices beneath an ocean that you seem to have contained (quay-wise)...you have no idea how vast this ocean is...(that's obvious)...the Stockholm is showing - 'cept, you are the captured and the captor...

...and I am not in that cage with you!...

You will need to learn to 'surf'...the voices are clearer above the waves...

A99

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by colbe

You would do well to concentrate your efforts on learning to swim, rather than drowning while trying to decipher the garbled voices beneath an ocean that you seem to have contained (quay-wise)...you have no idea how vast this ocean is...(that's obvious)...the Stockholm is showing - 'cept, you are the captured and the captor...

A99

It is God's ocean akushla. He has revealed the plan, not plans. Search, read Catholic writing, a Catholic Bible.
And especially the footnotes. www.drbo.org...

Read the lives of the saints. Coinicidence? Edith Stein picked up a book while staying with friends, she was/is a brilliant woman, she read the autobiography of St. Teresa of Avila in one night.

Edith converted from Judaism to Catholicism. She died a martyr at Auschwitz.

God bless you,

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

A99

It is God's ocean akushla. He has revealed the plan, not plans. Search, read Catholic writing, a Catholic Bible.

Read the lives of the saints. Coinicidence? Edith Stein picked up a book while staying with friends, she was/is a brilliant woman, she read the autobiography of St. Teresa of Avila in one night.

God bless you,

I never specified whose ocean I know it is...
...and plan is correct, but it bears no denomination...to claim this is to diminish the Mighty vastness of this ocean, which you don't seem to be able to grasp (perhaps myopically concentrating on one small islet, and its little boats)...
Claiming exclusivity is what got Louie Cipher into the hot water he is in now...better you think this through Colbe!

I'm not speaking through my 'fundament' Colbe...I think you have swallowed the origami of assumed power, relayed (as in relay team!)...by intents of which you have absolutely no idea...and I tell you, your puzzle is all over the place...lacks cohesion in the most important places...God has blessed me, no need for you to assume it is your birthright to confer it (it is unnecessary)...

People reading 'stuff', and other 'stuff' happening (near about) the same time! This is the definition of 'co-incidence'!
Now, what importance you attribute to this coincidence (and/or whether, canonisation occured) because of it, is moot...

A99

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

A99

God bless you,

I never specified whose ocean I know it is...
...and plan is correct, but it bears no denomination...to claim this is to diminish the Mighty vastness of this ocean, which you don't seem to be able to grasp (perhaps myopically concentrating on one small islet, and its little boats)...
Claiming exclusivity is what got Louie Cipher into the hot water he is in now...better you think this through Colbe!

I'm not speaking through my 'fundament' Colbe...I think you have swallowed the origami of assumed power, relayed (as in relay team!)...by intents of which you have absolutely no idea...and I tell you, your puzzle is all over the place...lacks cohesion in the most important places...God has blessed me, no need for you to assume it is your birthright to confer it (it is unnecessary)...

People reading 'stuff', and other 'stuff' happening (near about) the same time! This is the definition of 'co-incidence'!
Now, what importance you attribute to this coincidence (and/or whether, canonisation occured) because of it, is moot...

A99

"Origami of assumed power", makes no sense, it's not my power but God's power and easy to understand who He is... That is the beauty, He is perfectly simple and at the same time, complex beyond our understanding.

What a mean thing to say, I am not "conferring" anything on you. Don't reply then if you're so threatened
you have to be unkind.

I forgive you. Remember for the time ahead, Jesus' presence in the most Holy Eucharist is true.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
akushla,

I like you used the word origami. My children use to make them. No hard feelings, okay? I can't help
what prophecy says for nearly fifteen years now in my reading it. God is going to show every soul on
the earth, there is only one faith, Roman Catholicism. He wants us all to believe the same. It's going to
happen before Satan's anti-Christ attempts to take Catholicism down.

Satan doesn't care about other beliefs, He believes Catholicism is the true faith.

love,

colbe

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

""Origami of assumed power", makes no sense, it's not my power but God's power and easy to understand who He is... That is the beauty, He is perfectly simple and at the same time, complex beyond our understanding. What a mean thing to say, I am not "conferring" anything on you. Don't reply then if you're so threatened you have to be unkind. I forgive you. Remember for the time ahead, Jesus' presence in the most Holy Eucharist is true. " Quote Colbe

Assumed power of men Colbe, who 'paperfolded' (origamied ideas) that you, and many prefer to 'swallow' instead of critically examine against all material available (one small islet)...Makes perfect sense (and you are trying to make me believe you understand half of what is written in the puzzle book called the bible?)...I have read, and re-read it (amongst other puzzle books)...I can tell you, the totality makes perfect and absolute sense...

Mean? Simply pointing out a cool psychology, which, having been caught perpetrating - are now acting as victim...not playing childish games Colbe - grow up

Reply? There was no question...
Threatened? Irrelevant...

There you go again...'I forgive you'...again, not playing! ('flinching' parry from non-existent thrust)...

Remember, for the eternal NOW Colbe...and I do mean re-member (put those pieces back together!)...

Exclusionism is NOT of GOD/Source (this comes from the 'marooned' creators)...wherever did you get this idea?

The last I knew, this was a discussion board, not a pulpit...so if you have a problem with friendly discussion of your nominated post, please tell me...

A99

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

akushla,

I like you used the word origami. My children use to make them. No hard feelings, okay? I can't help
what prophecy says for nearly fifteen years now in my reading it. God is going to show every soul on
the earth, there is only one faith, Roman Catholicism. He wants us all to believe the same. It's going to
happen before Satan's anti-Christ attempts to take Catholicism down.

Satan doesn't care about other beliefs, He believes Catholicism is the true faith.

love,

colbe

Yes...origami...you make many 'monsters' with them!...especially, origami of thought!

Of course, no hard feelings!

Prophecy IS word origami!...that you can perform your own origami on...
Why not Guatemalan Catholocism?...or, Iranian catholocism?...

Catholocism is a puzzle missing many pieces, Colbe...Christianity, is a puzzle missing many pieces...Colbe...

There is NO antichrist, and there is NO satan...these are psychological scapegoat archetypes, created by men of assumed power to manoeuver interested parties into the position of victim, to be protected from a created anti-hero...a complete and watertight game(?)...

...understand?

A99

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

The Vatican's Catholic Church has lost it's way, as have countless others before them:

windword,

Our Lord knows the entire plan, past, present and future. I trust His promise, Satan will not overcome
My Church (Matt 16:18). Satan has tried for 2000 years and now we are close to the evil one's final hit before the new time and he is cast into hell for the Millennium.

Deuteronomy 32

15 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

19 And when the Lord saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

But this authority, although it is given to man and is exercised by man, is not human, but rather divine, and has been given by the divine Word to Peter himself and to his successors in him, whom the Lord acknowledged an established rock, when he said to Peter himself: Whatsoever you shall bind etc. [Matt. 16:19]. Therefore, whosoever resists this power so ordained by God, resists the order of God [cf. Rom. 13:2] ... Furthermore, we declare, say, define, and proclaim to every human creature that they by necessity for salvation are entirely subject to the Roman Pontiff.
www.ourcatholicfaith.org...

The Catholic Vatican has created their own God.

biblelight.net...

#18. "As to papal authority, the Pope is as it were God on earth, Sole sovereign of all the faithful of Christ, chief king of kings, having a plentitude of unbroken power, entrusted by the omnipotent God to govern the earthly and heavenly kingdoms."

(snip)

"Take care, so that the sheepfold may be one, it now is divided into parts. Take care at last, that we lose not that salvation, that life and breath which thou hast given us. For thou art our shepherd, thou art our physician, thou art our governor, thou art our husbandman, thou art finally another God on earth."

Source: Sacrorum Conciliorum: Nova et Amplissima Collectio, J. D. Mansi (ed.), Paris, 1902, Huberti Welter, Vol. 32, col. 761, Latin:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Pray, ask Our Lord or His mother in prayer, is Roman Catholicism the true faith?

The Lord says "no"... Mary does not respond to prayers... She's dead.

Hi truejew,

Revelation especially shows the saints IN HEAVEN offer their prayers to God and He hears the prayers of the saints.

How do you account for specific prayers, some of them mental prayers answered by the saints and one of them is Mary.

Mary is very special for obvious reasons, the mother of the King is Queen. Mary is the Queen of Heaven and earth.

Soul Sleep comes from a non-trinitarian sect call 7th Day Adventists. Not true.

God bless you,

colbe

Soul sleep actually was around before the SDA. There is nothing wrong with being non-trinitarian. Where they are wrong is being non-oneness.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The "narrow path" within you is not true, no offense. We are not the source of goodness and love, God is.

What pisses me off about these kind of threads is that some Christians seem to believe that mankind is inherently evil and cannot change without a constant outside influence. Excuse me, but bull#!

Don't tell me I'm evil. If you want to believe that your base nature is evil, then go for it. I have more faith in my character than that. My love comes primarily from no one other than myself and my own awareness. Others may add to it, but do not tell me I don't have love and goodness inside of me. Don't you dare.
edit on 24-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Soul Sleep comes from a non-trinitarian sect call 7th Day Adventists.
Seventh-day Adventists are not nontrinitarian. They tend toward Arianism because they believe the Bible that says that Jesus was begotten.
Catholic orthodoxy concerning the trinity says that Jesus was not begotten. They cal him the unbegotten.
Just because SDA's don't accept the Catholic version of Trinity does not make them nontrinitarian.

Revelation especially shows the saints IN HEAVEN offer their prayers to God and He hears the prayers of the saints.
Those are the ones who were martyred for the testimony of Jesus.
It does not say that the saints hear the prayers of the people still alive.
edit on 24-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Others may add to it, but do not tell me I don't have love and goodness inside of me. Don't you dare.
Have you done anything that would require God to raise you from the dead to reward you for?
Make sure you do that, some really impressive stuff, heroic, like saving the world.
That would probably do it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

akushla, vethumanbeing and all of dear ATS,
My heart, your heart will never stop aching until you turn to Our Lord.
See www.locutions.org... , these are powerful messages from Our Lord and His blessed mother. A new Pope was unexpected but Heaven knew. The anonymous seer's spiritual director is a holy priest, see the pic on the home page. Monsignor was a friend of Mother Teresa.
These messages are for everyone, bookmark the link.

Mother Teresa the Nun cannonized is "Theresa", (greek) there were 3 before her and one exists in as yet an UNKNOWN state of being. Roses are her flavor/fragrence. I cannot speak for akushla99 but I know our Lord, is it Jesus as being the forecaster of LOVE our father the progenitor wishs us to know (I should know). I call love radiation life force. Some call it Gods will (love). What is the difference? Its a force. I do not turn from God; I have questions is all, and like a good parent to its child expect resonable answers. I dislike platitudes, I dislike scripture that is so vague can in interpretation be turned to whatever path dictome you require? Explains the everything of all (personal validation of behavior/forgiven). I am not afraid (some seem to be) of God, because I am its child therefore I am as much a part of it as it is of me I DESCRIBE IT TO ITSELF. Are we not all holy priests in the same quest for validation if not just God but of OURSELVES.
edit on 24-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

akushla,

happen before Satan's anti-Christ attempts to take Catholicism down. Satan doesn't care about other beliefs, He believes Catholicism is the true faith. love, colbe

Perhaps you mis-spoke the most greiveous error (gaffe) Ive seen yet on FRT in making the point for the other side- "Satan doesnt care about other beliefs, He believes Catholicism is the true faith". No truer words can define this. Did anyone read into this what I just have; Satans church has always been the Roman Church. It formulated it; manipulated it to its satisfaction and it worked or (perhaps not so much in the last 30 years as it is loosing its constablatory MONEY BASE cathedrals and lies are difficult to maintain). Satan will never let his church fall, but you must admit the scrambing lately has been hilarious. Satan's anti-christ has been every Pope throughout the decades ordained. How many now 23? God and Roman Catholisism are either synonimous or at direct odds; or to my thinking twin brothers (AGAIN WHEN WILL IT CEASE) fighting for the upper or lower worlds the equator defines the boundries. Colbe, you seem to be a well meaning fellow, but really? When persons are free associative typing, the truth tends to reveil itself in the most unlikely ways and as God has a sense of humor allows it (as pure truth) FOR ALL TO SEE.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

The "narrow path" within you is not true, no offense. We are not the source of goodness and love, God is.

What pisses me off about these kind of threads is that some Christians seem to believe that mankind is inherently evil and cannot change without a constant outside influence. Excuse me, but bull#!
Don't tell me I'm evil. If you want to believe that your base nature is evil, then go for it. I have more faith in my character than that. My love comes primarily from no one other than myself and my own awareness. Others may add to it, but do not tell me I don't have love and goodness inside of me. Don't you dare.

People are idiots as far as Colbes God describes, or dangerous as you say the inherent evil makes us so as we are maluable suspect creatures and have not a clue as to right or wrong? Zoo inhabitants wanting to kill our keepers, or maybe the unfortunate gazelle next door? If we are not the source of Goodness, it must as you say we are tarred with Badness; whose fault is that, our never seen before PARENT (but as we exist must believe itself exists). That is stretching it. sort of like believing I CAN SEE oxygen molecules. I agree, the only reason I exist is because I am aware of myself and others surround me that at least dictate a space and time memory of an experience (yup I was alive and I did FEEL that and for whatever reason remember it) (probably to never duplicate it again).

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Others may add to it, but do not tell me I don't have love and goodness inside of me. Don't you dare.
Have you done anything that would require God to raise you from the dead to reward you for?
Make sure you do that, some really impressive stuff, heroic, like saving the world.
That would probably do it.

jmdewey60; as we have exchanged ideas recently, I have to intrude. Is this not more of a judgement/accusation than a simple query? Why does God have to reward its own child/creation (this is the sharp stick pointed backwards at Itself in the mirror). Why does God mistrust itself, why does God continually test its children (where is the love factor I keep hearing about). Love needs one other letter to complete the idea; e. EVOLE. AfterInfinity, have you saved the world yet? jmdewey60, do you have any idea what that entails as singularites attempting it? It WAS IMPRESSIVE and no one would believe it if even allowed to witness it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Is this not more of a judgement/accusation than a simple query?

It's a rhetorical question, where I'm not really trying to get him to say what he has done.
I am using the New Testament to come up with this, so I am not sure about your singularity stuff you brought up.
Jesus said that if you do good deeds where there is no way to get any reward in this life, God will give you a reward, at some later point.

edit on 24-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Is this not more of a judgement/accusation than a simple query?

It's a rhetorical question, where I'm not really trying to get him to say what he has done.
I am using the New Testament to come up with this, so I am not sure about your singularity stuff you brought up.
Jesus said that if you do good deeds where there is no way to get any reward in this life, God will give you a reward, at some later point.

The singularity is in you as an individual part/partical/parcel/package of god incarnate can exact change upon a huge unwieldy world. Why not, if you have the cumpunction or will to do so (what limits you). The good deeds scenario would explain exactly the opposite of what you said "Jesus said that if you do good deeds where there is no way to get any reward in this life" meaning your thoughtful deeds are fruitless and only God can reward these invisable things no one cares about. I see this as a strange self fladulation (CRAZY). You would explain this as a SELFLESS contribution, hidden. I would see this as philanthropy; anonymous donor (MONEY), not emotive; more a tax shelter dodge, certainly not self sacrifice. Gods reward is yet to be divulged.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join