It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA rips dying Leukemia patient's bandages off, ruins meds, makes her last trip to Hawaii, hell.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by w8tn4it

She should have told them she was a Saudi national, then she would have cruised right through any security checkpoints without even being checked. What a country we live in, we get hasselled, but foreigners don't.

This statement could not be more incorrect - Arabs have a horrible time getting into the US. They're detained for up to and over 6 hours, even if from the most respectable backgrounds with no grounds whatsoever for suspicion. Just because they're Arab.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Flagged simply for the fact that people like this need to be stopped.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Anonymous needs to publish the home phone numbers and addresses of every person who works for TSA as well as every congressperson and senator, as they're responsible for letting this happen. We already have the President's address.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

From many of the TSA's perspective, people are just a line of human cattle.

It's a reprehensible form of abuse of power.

Bullies who want to become either cops or TSA agents or whatever.

How stupid do these people have to be?

To many in the USA who've been so dumbed down and conditioned, I have this to say. Bu bye, a new world is coming and you are being and will be left behind, and your abuses of power will become ever more highlighted in the rising light of increasing civil conscious awareness.

They've got everything upside down and backwards.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Now why would you want to move to bozeman? of all the cities in
montana? that has to be one of the worst. Come on out a little
further west and really enjoy the scenery.
Bozeman is flat and boring, hit up the missoula area, much better
scenery and about the same prices.
Live in the mountians, not a few hours away.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by opethPA

Now why would you want to move to bozeman? of all the cities in
montana? that has to be one of the worst. Come on out a little
further west and really enjoy the scenery.
Bozeman is flat and boring, hit up the missoula area, much better
scenery and about the same prices.
Live in the mountians, not a few hours away.

Awee..I love Bozeman..Everytime I got to Yellowstone I fly into there.
It's more the MT and Wyoming area in general that makes me happy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
TSA personnel may be in danger of getting cancer from being around those scanners all day.

They don't even wear cards that tell them how much radiation they are being exposed to all day like an xray tech or

radiologist would wear.

They are the ones who should be protesting.

edit on 24-4-2013 by CyberTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is horrible! That poor woman.

If I had been near this I would not have been able to hold back my mouth. I would have ripped those agents a new one and would have probably been subject to a search as a result. I could not sit by and watch them do this to someone!

What makes these agents think it's ok!? Are they THAT stupid that they don't know what her tube and such were for? My god, this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I haven't flown since 2010 and I didnt have a bad experience. I went to Europe. The only thing i found weird was they wanted to check my watch for "residue." I was like yea ok whatever, then they had to see all my phones and then they logged them. It was weird and this was in the London Gatwick airport. I didnt have to have any other scan just those two random things.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Personally, I think people should get the names and addresses of the agents, follow them home and beat the crap out of them.

I'm sick of living in Nazi Germany. Enough is enough damnit! Start taking this country back.

Elections don't mean crap.
Politicians are paid liars.
The government doesn't support us.

Do we need to wait until the jackbooted thugs start forcing out of our homes at gunpoint to get serious? Oh wait, they're already doing that.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
DHS is useless, they prove it over and over.......they stop NOTHING......

the only thing they serve is to harass and demean the public.......

its like they are training people to be subservient like someone who beats a dog.......

One day tho, that dog is going to snap back.......

DEFUND THE DHS!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by tropic

S&F

That's why I do not fly anymore since 2004, my last few trips were BS to begin with.. I feel like cattle in a slaughter house. But the sheep will persist because they "have to".

Pathetic
edit on 23-4-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

Oh well aren't you special. Good for you, you want a star?

It's easy to tell people not to fly until it's you and you have to fly. Some have no choice when it comes to work or visiting loved ones. You can't exactly swim across the Atlantic! I also refuse to let these morons keep me from enjoying time elsewhere out of the country.

Not flying is letting them win, so good on you for that. You let them win.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Like I have stated before, the TSA is about control and intimadation. They can examine us all they want, do internal probes, x-rays, vaginal exams, anal protoscopes, turn us inside out, and it matters not. If one really thinks about it, the plane itself IS the weapon....all that fuel sloshing around and some faction on the ground or elsewhere with a remote control device and all that examining of folks would be useless anyway. I think I read somewhere that actual remote control of planes has been in existence since the late 70's. Drones are remote controlled devices aren't they, so such exists. Anyway, I know there are actual companies that exist relevant to such. Google of such companies probably has more info on it. If some faction hates us enough, there will always be a way to do harm, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
If only those standing by, watching these terrible things had the courage to shout at the TSA agents to stop.

This is exaclty why random and recurrent PROTESTS should be held into US airports, up against the TSA!

People waiting in line would see this as a perfect way to deal with their anger at those goons, and for the TSA and its bureaucrats this would create a precedent that'd be such a pain the arse to manage that DHS would have to fold back its army of thugs.

But of course, if all you people are doing is to not take the plane or complain about it elsewhere, that surely won't get for the better. The sheep are still gonna buy plane tickets and do as if everything's alrite...

Yeah I think there should be protests I would protest it but I think if there were protests we would most likely get charged with "obstructing a safe flying environment" which is just there excuse to break up the protests even though we're doing what should be done. Tsa is infringing on privacy so much and there not even really keeping us safe. Tsa doesn't exist for the people.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What I don't get is why no one said anything? If I saw that I'd be on the phone to the police! I fly out of DIA so it might take a while for them to get out that far (probably from Thornton), but still I'd call and make sure they knew I saw what happened. That is assault plain and simple!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
TSA: Truly Sickening A$$holes

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well, for what its worth, if I had seen this happening in front of me, I would be totally compelled to stand up for her an remind these tsa "people" of her rights an possibly make a huge scene about it, trying to rally people for whats obviously a sitiuation thats not being handled correctly, especially the part when she asked for privacy an was denied when policy dictates that people have the right to privacy an a witness.
I should know, my job is dictated by regulations an policy, I throw that right in the face of an O-3 an remind them of there place when they get bigheaded about their position, I have never been let down.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Dude, you have G.W. and the Patriot act to thank for this, not Obama. He does however need to stop it or be culpable himself soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by tropic

S&F

That's why I do not fly anymore since 2004, my last few trips were BS to begin with.. I feel like cattle in a slaughter house. But the sheep will persist because they "have to".

Pathetic

I stopped flying in 2005. There is no way the creeps are getting into my clothing again. I do not need to travel. It is highly over rated and humanity managed without travelling the globe for millennia. Who needs the aggravation?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is getting out of control for all, personally i wouldn't travel outside Australia, but there those that need too.

I wonder when they will start building the USSR USA Wall ... oh wait.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

I wish I had left the US when I was younger and had the ability.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join