It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA rips dying Leukemia patient's bandages off, ruins meds, makes her last trip to Hawaii, hell.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
But, everyone is willing to let TSA and their policies continue because it "makes them feel safe".
So, this is how it is going to be. No need to lodge complaints. Line up and do as you are told, it's for your own good.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. I understand that they have a job to do, but this job comes with discretion. Discretion should have been used. There's no way she should have been treated in this way. As others have stated, why didn't someone in the crowd stand up and say something? Speaking your mind isn't illegal!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

They might not be so anxious to go into your underwear if people would drop some methane gas or pinch out a loaf for them to grab onto while they are down there.
I'd like to see the look on their face when they pulled out a handful. I'd probably throw up but it would be worth it to see the expression on their faces. Just tell them you couldn't help it because they scared you.
You would have to remember to bring a change of clothes with you though.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

[color=6699FF]grrrrrr . . . GRRRRRRR AND TRIPLE GRRRRR

They care not for life. The lives of billions are actually offensive to them merely for existing. They 'must' 'cleanse the world' of such 'useless eaters.'

It's demonic. How else can one explain such callous cheekiness to do what was done to this woman? What heartlessness! What robotic cruelty!

What a demonstration of society sinking suckingly into the sinkholes of hell!

What a demonstration of ANIMAL FARM having consumed the bureaucracy.

What a demonstration of absolute power corrupting absolutely.

The TSA is merely one of the more visible arms of the tyrannical octopus engulfing our Nation and the planet more and more overtly.

"They" construe themselves as "above all law" . . . all morality . . . all horse sense . . . all civility . . . all good . . . all decency . . . all life . . . all purposes . . . all rights.

The oligarchy does NOT value life at all . . . particularly medically and/or mentally compromised life.

I wish I could see a major relief this side of Armageddon.

"All useless eaters must die. Agenda 21 must advance ruthlessly."

Billions of others must die.

For example . . . Kissinger displays their attitude and arrogance well repeatedly:

twoday.net...

132."Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976
"[color=CC9966]The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger

[emphases added to quote]

And given how they've been packing the courts with their ruthless cohort judges for decades . . .

They worship the spotted owl, the snail darter instead. . . . just as predicted . . . forsaking the Creator to worship the Creation.

GRRRRRR.

edit on 24/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: emphasis added to quote

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
People are the problem. If everyone, and I mean everyone, stopped flying the airlines themselves would get rid of the TSA. But, too many people want that almighty dollar and refuse to give up their "security" for freedom! I'm sick to death of hearing people say "but I HAVE to fly". No you don't. You choose to fly because you're not willing to make a stand. I choose not to fly. I won't give an airline one thin dime.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by w8tn4it
She should have told them she was a Saudi national, then she would have cruised right through any security checkpoints without even being checked. What a country we live in, we get hasselled, but foreigners don't. So glad I don't fly. Driving is going to get tougher too. Won't be w8tn4it too much longer!

1 year from now"
"TSA Toll division" "Sir please pay your toll, Now please lower your pants we need to check your anal cavities for explosives or drugs"
"Ma'am whats this thing inside your vagina? its a bomb shoot her! "boom boom" oh wait.. nevermind it was just a tampon. oh well just throw her in the hole with the rest." "It's all for your security people please remain calm,.. next!"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

They dont bother stopping in my store anymore. we outright refuse to serve them.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yeah I hate tsa the only reason why it's around is cause after 911 (which I believe was orchestrated by our own government) politicians wanted more security in the airports I won't even step into that X-ray machine that fries you with radiation. I much rather get a pat down then get a ton of radiation.

When i was flying from san hose to lax And was waiting in line im the airport, right before It was my turn to enter the microwave death box I told them I wanna pat down so I got a pat down it wasn't to bad I'd still prefer not to of had to get one but its the better alternative

i was the only person in the line to get the pat down and so once it was done and I got into the part of the airport where you sit and wait for your plane some guy walked up to me (who I saw go through the X-ray machine) and with a smirking grin he said " so how was the pat down" and I was just thinking in my head this guy would rather go through the X-ray machine of death then get the pat down? And then on top of that make a crack about someone getting the pat down That's kinda dumb

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

0bama's Grand Central Govt at work.

Not surprised.

The TSA started under Bush. They were doing the same types of things even back then. Attempting to blame Obama for this really makes you look extremely foolish.

That being said, the TSA needs to be done away with. I dont have an issue with security at airports, but it should be done by private security firms, not the Federal Government.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
TSA is one of the main reasons I say the USA is one of the most oppressive countrys I have visited.

Hell I went down ill in JFK and collapsed on the floor and instead of helping I had TSA agents round be telling me to get up as lying down looked suspicious and they would call security
No calling for medical support just threatening me!

edit on 24-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
SEA-TAC has the worst of the worst when it comes to TSA. I visited my sister in Seattle enough to know that. Going through some other airports isn't nearly half as bad. Oddly enough a big high-traffic airport like O'Hare has TSA that are next to ideal in how they treat passengers.

Going through that, I know exactly why many business establishments and restaurants in Seattle will refuse service if they know you're TSA. But it's not just that they're TSA, most of it has to do with how their managment at SEA-TAC is crap.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

Interesting you should say that. I've been using SeaTac airport for the last 3 years, as I have to see a doctor out there. I've never had an issue with the airport and never had anything but good experiences flying. Being disabled, I of course attract more attention than do normal passengers. I don't know what goes on underneath it all, nor do I care to, to be honest.
*****************************************************************************************************
Just a note for you all- those body scanning machines have been being removed now for the past 2 months. I know they no longer are being used in Sea-Tac or Minot ND or Minneapolis/St Paul, MN. They went back to using the metal detectors, with more frequent hands-on body exams going on. I was in fact examined in Minot, ND, and nobody touched anything I would consider "private" areas- ie the genitalia. In fact they showed themselves to be quite conscientous about not making it any harder on me than it had to be, considering my disabilities. I don't know what's next.

As for the "Sheeple" comment....that was uncalled for in my opinion. Some of us aren't given the choices we would like, and must make do with what we are given. Since I've been reading these boards, civility has sunk to a new low, with name calling and insinuations being the norm,along with a plethora of curse words showing up on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It'd be awesome if we had a Citizens TSA Oversight Org that worked right beside each every TSA goon squad feeling up children, old people, the ill, etc and filmed and documented each and every transgression even slightly over the line (its all over the line IMO but beat them at their own game).

Ideally a lawyer would be present and advise each person of their legal right to sue the crap out of TSA for each and every infraction. And don't tell the TSA officers right then but let them conduct their offensive and mostly unnecessary intrusive business as usual and just slap the lawsuits on them at the end of their shift. Maybe with enough of them the fed nazis might ease up a bit (but would probably just require us to pay more taxes to cover any winning damages). And maybe even publish a list of the employees who work for them and a website where you can see each and every charge filed against each agent. Hmm, perhaps even have flyers to pass out to the people waiting in line. id certainly want to know if some goon about to feel me up has been accused multiple times of inappropriate actions outside the allowed actions for his or her job.

Make them uncomfortable, embarrassed and worried for a change. If gun owners can have their names printed then why not TSA employees? It's for the public good as I see it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

If true, this story is absolutely disgusting.

I have relatives that work for the TSA, and I can't imagine them doing something like this to a sick woman.

When the hell are the American people going to put a stop to this type of stuff? I'm sharing the video on my facebook page so that all of my friends and relatives, even the ones that work for the TSA, are aware of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Firstly I have to say that this is one of the most disturbing things I have seen the TSA do so far.

Secondly, this girl has a case of not only harrassment, but also assault and endangerment. These TSA agents are not qualified to remove this womans bandages, as specially if she also has tubes and other medical equipment implanted in her, such as feeding tubes etc.

This is a job for qualified medical personnel. I know most TSA agents are required to have a degree of first aid, but I'm sorry to say, thats not enough to give them the authority or expertise to do something like this.

The medical community needs to come down on these idiots hard this time.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deceasedfantasy
Yeah I hate tsa the only reason why it's around is cause after 911 (which I believe was orchestrated by our own government) politicians wanted more security in the airports I won't even step into that X-ray machine that fries you with radiation. I much rather get a pat down then get a ton of radiation.

When i was flying from san hose to lax And was waiting in line im the airport, right before It was my turn to enter the microwave death box I told them I wanna pat down so I got a pat down it wasn't to bad I'd still prefer not to of had to get one but its the better alternative

i was the only person in the line to get the pat down and so once it was done and I got into the part of the airport where you sit and wait for your plane some guy walked up to me (who I saw go through the X-ray machine) and with a smirking grin he said " so how was the pat down" and I was just thinking in my head this guy would rather go through the X-ray machine of death then get the pat down? And then on top of that make a crack about someone getting the pat down That's kinda dumb

I agree with you. Both of these things are gross overstepping of power, and just another step in the NWO. I would take the pat down before the machine though. I complained bitterly about this to everyone I knew and on the message boards and everything. I haven't flown since they started the enhanced pat downs and machines, but my husband travelled last year and was given no choice whatever.

In this particular incident, this is where it's all headed. Obamacare is not designed to get us better health care, it is designed to tie us all up in more bureaucratic knots and track us an control us from cradle to grave. This is what the Nanny State is, And of course it's all for our own good..

edit on 24-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
They say:

“The amount of tyranny you will put up with is the exact amount you will live under”

Who is 'They' - I only see this on two spot on the entire internet? And, your post is one of them.

A great quote, nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

They treat cows waiting to be slaughtered with more respect. The TSA is the end result of what happens when you give individuals with less than average IQs a smidgen of authority. Unless absolutely necessary I no longer fly.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
If only those standing by, watching these terrible things had the courage to shout at the TSA agents to stop.

This is exaclty why random and recurrent PROTESTS should be held into US airports, up against the TSA!

People waiting in line would see this as a perfect way to deal with their anger at those goons, and for the TSA and its bureaucrats this would create a precedent that'd be such a pain the arse to manage that DHS would have to fold back its army of thugs.

But of course, if all you people are doing is to not take the plane or complain about it elsewhere, that surely won't get for the better. The sheep are still gonna buy plane tickets and do as if everything's alrite...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

How anyone could treat a disabled person in this way is horrific. I noticed at the end of the video it said there was an investigation pending. She deserves more than I could think of for this BS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join