It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA rips dying Leukemia patient's bandages off, ruins meds, makes her last trip to Hawaii, hell.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Seems just par for course, they open your sterile saline drip, then expect you to later attach that to your veins.

Likewise, they damn near pulled out her stomach feeding tubes.. in public. These extreme cases of TSA seem to get more permissible by authorities.. and acceptable by society.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
S+F..... These people need to be stopped, It is absolutely terrible what they do to some people.
If there is anything that i truly believe in, its karma and i heard it comes back 3 fold..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

S&F

That's why I do not fly anymore since 2004, my last few trips were BS to begin with.. I feel like cattle in a slaughter house. But the sheep will persist because they "have to".

Pathetic
edit on 23-4-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If only those standing by, watching these terrible things had the courage to shout at the TSA agents to stop.

It seems many are so fearful of the 'fiat authority' that it as if some morally wrong unspoken consent has been accepted and what has to change is for more people to say NO. It is this kind of 'legal crime' that soon has us enslaved.

I don't forsee any of these incidents ending any time soon, the solution is obtainable by each and every one of you.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

0bama's Grand Central Govt at work.

Not surprised.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The TSA is the most useless, brutish, stupid agency in bright new uniforms ever. DHS has spent over $35 billion in grant programs alone since 2003 and they "cannot say how much safer we are after spending $35 billion" - from article Department of Homeland Pork

Since they are ineffective and stupid but have $50 million-made-in-Mexico uniforms, I think THESE GUYS are the actors in the Berlin Theatre of Intimidation. You kids are probably too young to remember it, but this is Nazi stuff. Waiting in lines, your body and belongings being searched, surrendering your dignity and above all surrendering your right to discontinue the search and depart if you become distressed. The invasion of your body is a red flag of what else they will be willing to do right in front of your face. And the treatment of children, the elderly and the disabled in simply disgusting and continues the ongoing disrespect.

TSA Annual Report Proves it's useless
TSA Employee Talks About How Worthless the TSA is
$1B Scanners made worthless by this trick
Lawmakers grill TSA official over $50 million uniform order amid sequester

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This story has whiskers.
October 2012
riggedreality.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
They say:

“The amount of tyranny you will put up with is the exact amount you will live under”

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The TSA is definitely the bottom of the barrel when it comes to alphabet agencies, and thats saying a # ton all things considered.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
She should have told them she was a Saudi national, then she would have cruised right through any security checkpoints without even being checked. What a country we live in, we get hasselled, but foreigners don't. So glad I don't fly. Driving is going to get tougher too. Won't be w8tn4it too much longer!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
She should have told them she was a Saudi national, then she would have cruised right through any security checkpoints without even being checked. What a country we live in, we get hasselled, but foreigners don't. So glad I don't fly. Driving is going to get tougher too. Won't be w8tn4it too much longer!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by tropic

S&F

That's why I do not fly anymore since 2004, my last few trips were BS to begin with.. I feel like cattle in a slaughter house. But the sheep will persist because they "have to".

Pathetic

My home office is in Philadelphia yet in the past I had to travel to Puerto Rico for business.
please tell me what I should have done differently since you are so awakened and I am just a sheep.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I blame every single passenger who goes willingly through those "full body scanners". YOU are all to blame. Every citizen traveling through airports needs to bring the system to it's knees by "opting out", EVERY SINGLE TIME.

By having everyone "go along to get along" you are just helping legitimize this kind of behavior by the TSA.

Passive Resistance, Civil Disobedience. It's your duty.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Well first, you have no right to complain. Only you put yourself in that position. I used to travel all over the world for jobs and figured it was not enjoyable for the money. Because you put yourself in your shoes, deal with how you are walking the line..

Not an insult, but when somebody makes a choice it's funny to me that they complain and point the finger at everyone else. I make less money, but prepped to the fullest, live in the woods..

I only hope that dealing with BS TSA, that in the end it only helps you,

Sad to hear about the loops your jumping through

BTW, I work jobs in which a real man does, no office clerical cubical, sissy crap. Common sense is not so common these days. But as my father has always told me "I only want you to be happy."

I AM, are you?

One more question. Who in the hell want to live in such a big city? If I could I would go back into the Yukon and stake a claim. Eff you US govt control freaks

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by opethPA

Well first, you have no right to complain. Only you put yourself in that position. I used to travel all over the world for jobs and figured it was not enjoyable for the money. Because you put yourself in your shoes, deal with how you are walking the line..

Not an insult, but when somebody makes a choice it's funny to me that they complain and point the finger at everyone else. I make less money, but prepped to the fullest, live in the woods..

I only hope that dealing with BS TSA, that in the end it only helps you,

Sad to hear about the loops your jumping through

BTW, I work jobs in which a real man does, no office clerical cubical, sissy crap. Common sense is not so common these days. But as my father has always told me "I only want you to be happy."

I AM, are you?

One more question. Who in the hell want to live in such a big city? If I could I would go back into the Yukon and stake a claim. Eff you US govt control freaks

Awesome..I didn't know you knew so much about me or how i live my life.

I could point out that I haven't complained about anything.
I haven't had to travel in the past 5 years but when I did ..I loved it because the companies I would work for would send me out to do installstroubleshoot issues and I didnt have to pay for anything.

I could really care less about how tough you think you are because of the job you work. I could sit here and come up with a thousand reasons why you couldn't do the "sissy job" i do but what is the point. We are on forums on the Internet.. You want to think you are tough..More power to you.. You want to think Im a sissy..more power to you. In the end I will go to sleep tonight and wake up in the morning and continue to live the happy and rewarding life I am currently leading.

I will agree with you about the big city..I hate it and in a few years I'll be moving out to Bozeman, MT. You see right now I have a few different companies making me offers so I have options. When I get the option I want, I'll take and leave the BS of a big city.

Keep on being tough!

edit on 23-4-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Don't worry, these fine upstanding officials will soon be brought out of airports and on to the streets. Looking for bombs in your underwear

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

I will not speculate or venture to guess, but my gut tells me that you are the type of dude this world needs more of. I, myself, am getting sick and tired of the pu$$ification of American and Canadian culture as of late. Now, more than ever, do we need people who can be self-sustaining, but sadly enough, in my neck of the woods, people are just plain lazy and easily offended. And of course, once most people get offended, their brain pretty much shuts down. Now, what happens when you have a collectivised group (a town or city) all in that mental state and the stuff really hits the fan...Southern Ontario is a wierd place to be. You have cities within a klick or two of townships which means that, essentially, if the SHTF, things would get veeery interesting around here but I digress. Keep on keepin on sir.
edit on 23/4/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: sp

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainpower2theMax

You should not treat the taking of human life so lightly. I don't know what's gonna happen in the time to come but I would advise that you do nothing to hasten the day. Killing is only justified when it is in self-defense when an assailant has a clear and present intention to take your life from you. Until then, it is completely unjustified and the best case scenario you'll be looking at is 25 to life dude.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wow this is crazy somebody should have stood up for this lady. People need to stand up for each other. The agents should be fired . This crap is out of control I recently saw a video of a 3 year old crying and have not been able to force myself to view more than a few seconds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join