It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow, this site is confusing. Ok so I have some basic questions about rh negative blood type .. If a mother is rh negative blood type but not the child, does that make the child human and the mother an alien cross breed? also.. if you are rh negative, does that mean you are part of the illuminate automatically? is it possible to be rh neg and not know you are an alien? sorry if these questions seem uneducated but I am just learning. I have been wondering lately if I could be a cross bread myself because although I do not have unusual hair and eye color, i do have unusual psychic things happening to me. I also have family members who are rh negative.. one family member was told she was b positive, and it took 3 times in the lab, and 2 professionals to decide she was negative blood type. I'm not sure if I just have some traits of it because I have people in my immediate family who have this blood type? or if maybe I have it too and don't know it. I know one thing for sure. If this is real then my family is full of alien cross breads, and I no longer trust them. They are my family but I do not have rh- from what I know I am b positive. I feel this may be why certain family members have constantly tried to ostracized me from the group! and it explains many strange behaviors that resemble mental illness but things that I believe are really supernatural.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by multidemencia

Welcome. Introduce yourself first then start a thread after 20 posts. It's easy.

And I'm not an alien crossbreed
.....to my knowledge

-nat
edit on 23-4-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Great big welcome. You will definitely fit in here. If I should venture a guess, I would say 1/2 &1/2. A mixture of both. Again welcome aboard.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am rH negative and I don't think I am an alien. But then again maybe I don't know it. Either way, welcome to ATS. See you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Multidemencia.

May I suggest you insert paragraphs, it makes it easier to read.

As for you questions, I wouldn't know but I do know there are lots of people on this site that can help you answer them. Good luck.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! I first joined due to noticing a compass pointing the wrong way and fretting about polar-flipping.
Now I've learned a lot about so many other things that I hardly remember why that seemed so important at the time!!

See you on the boards! Enjoy the ride, and keep your seat-belt buckled, please.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi
! nice to meet another neggie,i am B Neg,and all three my kiddo's are,as well-they ain't getting rid of us that easy
if i have anything to do with it.

You'll find some interesting threads here,on the rhesus factor,and many other fascinating and educational things.What's your position on cats?Hopefully you don't mind felines too much

edit on 23-4-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

And NO it definitely does'nt automatically make you part of the Illuminati-my bank balance since the age of 19 to present day can safely attest to that

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join