It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eclipse the Day (May 10th) after my bday (May 9th) Awesome!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Apparently there will be a Solar Eclipse the day after my bday; which I think is awesome. Here's a link:
en.wikipedia.org...

(if this is in the wrong place, please move it; thanks)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
May 10th is also a major date for occultists so having a solar eclipse on the same day will surely bring forth many rituals and such.

Happy birthday in advance !

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
(if this is in the wrong place, please move it; thanks)

It is in the wrong place!! I won't be able to see it....

Please move it to the northern hemisphere. Thank you.

Peace

Edit: S+F

edit on 23-4-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
May 10th is also a major date for occultists so having a solar eclipse on the same day will surely bring forth many rituals and such.

I didn't know it was "a major date for occultists". Can you elaborate? Something about Buddha's birthday if I remember, but that's more Buddhist than occultist. Thanks. And to the OP, happy upcoming birthday!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just looked out of curiosity but the next partial solar eclipse for where I live won't be until October 2014.

BUT! The good news is there will be a total solar eclipse where I live in Aug. 2017. So only four years from now. I've never got to see a total one, only partials.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Originally posted by theMediator

I didn't know it was "a major date for occultists". Can you elaborate? Something about Buddha's birthday if I remember, but that's more Buddhist than occultist. Thanks. And to the OP, happy upcoming birthday!

Nah...Buddha's birthday is on the 17th this year.

I have been looking everywhere but all I could come up with for the 10th is the hanging of Bridget Bishop, first victim in the Salem Witch Trials.

I have no idea.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join