It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTREMELY RARE BOSTON BOMBING SCENE FOOTAGE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Heres proof that this event was not a hoax. People really died. But dont get me wrong this was staged go to my other thread for more info.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I love how the OP says “this proves it was not a hoax”….. BUT IT WAS STLL STAGED!

I also find the guy in the second video saying “we need to blow some s**t up right now dude” with a cop standing right in front of him very funny, i mean how stupid is that!

edit on 23-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i have no video capability on this computer,

what is this video about?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
i have no video capability on this computer,

what is this video about?

Same as above really, can you please give us a description and maybe why you think it is a staged event
thanks in advance

also you will get more flags and stars which will be handy if you want the video to go viral

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

So your logic and common sense is now telling you that this really did happen, that people really did die, and that there were not thousands of actors there to replace all the medical staff, fire fighters, cops and race staff... but your irrational belief that your big bad government is evil, wants to murder you all, take all your guns, make you slaves (insert other paranoid delusion here) still forces you to say "but it simply MUST be the governments fault SOMEHOW!!!"

Thanks, you've just shown what plenty of us have thought for a while reading all the rubbish people have been posting - too many people are refusing basic intellect because they have an agenda - the government is always guilty, no matter what common sense, evidence, facts and probability tells you.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think the bombing and the casualties were real, but the event was staged and/or allowed to happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
OMG this footage is the real deal.. people standing around being told they cant go that way turn around for their safety.. PROOF that it was real! my god wake up people it was REAL!!!

Learn the definition of proof please..

Video fail.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How is it "extremely rare" if it's from YouTube.

Do you know how many people use that site.

Use should have used in your title 100% proof it was....

No S, No F. I want my last two minutes of my life back!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
of course the bombs were real....... this video doesn't prove a thing though, and also doesn't actually show anything but two guys talkin while they're walkin around boston.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I think the bombing and the casualties were real, but the event was staged and/or allowed to happen.

This is how I feel about 9-11. Dick Cheney made a killing in more than one way. As for this Boston event, I'm not sure who is profiting from this event.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
People need some more time to realize plenty of people die in government hoaxes - Feds version of sick joke

Anyhoo, this footage is so rare, it looks like any inner city traffic jam

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Delusion is a disease , it is like cancer.

As well as UFO could be real , this even can be unreal.

But about this special event , who is dreaming ? who is following ? who is waiting for truth ?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just an inside job....

new topics

top topics

join