It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Australia Skies Under Attack from HAARP Activity Over Aust/US Naval Base in Australia.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Explain this???

Simply a composite image of weather radar on the east of Australia. Your other pictures are just clouds and contrails.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Will upload video footage when I visit my friend who doesn't have a computer and get it of him. I hope that this has put all those detractors comments to rest.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I hope that this has put all those detractors comments to rest.

Why do you think posting pictures of clouds and contrails will do that?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Why do you think your ignorance and closed minded approach is correct?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You are the ignorant one here, thinking contrails are chemtrails and thinking HAARP can effect anything in Australia....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Why is everyone so dang paranoid over having fb. I have account and so what if the government wants to track me..so what..seriously people let it go already.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Don`t flip out, they are just condensation trails.

Pictures going all the way down to ww11...
Contrail photos through history

Planes have always done that in the right conditions.

edit on 24-4-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

You are the ignorant one here, thinking contrails are chemtrails and thinking HAARP can effect anything in Australia....
You do realize that we have HAARP in Australia? Also we are situated right next to the biggest Naval Base in Western Australia, where I spent 6 years of my life working for the military. Numerous ECHELON bases throughout Australia and soon to be a Space Observatory built near the biggest HAARP facility in Australia. Harold E Holt joint US base. US base and another HAARP transmitter in SA and in the Northern Territory Pine Gap, where all central intelligence comes from at the underground facility, and yes another HAARP Transmittor, jointly run with the US military. So you want proof of Geo-Engineering/Chemtrails, because that is what comes out of the Geo-Engineering jets chemicals.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Probably because his ignorance and closed minded approach is backed by scientific fact, can you say that about chemtrails?

And every picture you posted were of contrails from over flights not chemtrails, but if your interested in learning there are enough threads that you can read that will educate you on the reality or non reality of chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You posted the code wrong,this is your vid.

I know don`t thank me,it`ll be sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

www.youtube.com... Thanks.

Just by chance do you have something with a bit more substance than youtube?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hey Omega man , now that you can post pictures can you post some outside scene of Perth for me . I get a kick out of just seeing my hometown.
As for the twits that come on with this nonsense about contrails. They must be born after 1990 . They proberly grew up seeing these trails and now think it is normal .
Not normal and I grew up in Perth from 1960 watching the skies .
Im sorry that todays young will never know what a real sky cloud is and what clean skies are .

I lived in Rockingham once , before the onslaught of whats happenning there . I actually have never experienced Perth under these conditions. It is sad as I would like to go home . We on the north coast of NSW are getting the same treatment . A couple of days ago I watched these freaky plasma type clouds being formed and disintegrated during a hour bus trip from the coast to inland alittle .
We have many drones flying around the skies too. Are you having the drones in WA or Perth

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

As for the twits that come on with this nonsense about contrails. They must be born after 1990 .

Well this twit has a question for you...

Can you show any and by that I mean any proof chemtrails exist?

That means any scientific evidence that doesn't involve a youtube video such as research papers, or tests done on the actual trails themselves, you know things that will prove their existence?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

They proberly grew up seeing these trails and now think it is normal .

And what makes you think they aren't?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I am 52.
I saw contrails just like the one's pictured when I was a kid. I noticed because my Dad flew to work every week.
I've also seen contrails in pictures and films from before I was born.

I also saw the birth of the internet age, which coincidentally coincides with the birth of "chemtrail" theology.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
They "seed" the clouds with Ions.

Then from that point the radars take over, pushing from different places to create resistance where there normally wouldn't be, the effect is two fold.

A spread/dispersal of the "chems" into fine haze.. that white muck we have to live with frequently. it's not pollution (but there is pollution don't get me wrong) it's a very thin filter, noticeable to anyone that remembers what our blue sky's used to look like.

When clouds are "seeded" (with the same muck) the manipulation can begin, why.. eludes me. one would hope for science, a way to offset a major cyclone, calm a supercell... but that's not what we're seeing.. we're seeing the exact opposite here. North NSW and QLD are getting hit hard, I saw the coastal "storm" a few days ago in NSW and it did indeed look plasmic, I love storms, seen tons.. that was something else entirely. very glad it was over 100's of km's away.. and im nowhere near the coast.

All we do know, is what Omega is telling you. When i was a kid.. a contrail was mega exiting!! it was a woah moment and we had to really look for them. Now, we have checkerboards in the sky, that turn into a fine muck.

That's.. the facts jack. Conspiracy or no.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Anusuia

As for the twits that come on with this nonsense about contrails. They must be born after 1990 .

Well this twit has a question for you...

Can you show any and by that I mean any proof chemtrails exist?

That means any scientific evidence that doesn't involve a youtube video such as research papers, or tests done on the actual trails themselves, you know things that will prove their existence?

Unfortunately alot of people who comment on here are either to lazy or don't know where to look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join