It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Australia Skies Under Attack from HAARP Activity Over Aust/US Naval Base in Australia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by omega man

I wish people would stop posting pics from Facebook. Some of us, like me, are smart enough to not have a Facebook account.

No kidding who in their right mind has a Facebook account? FB is for the sheep...

Please post photos here or don't bother! Or link them on a public site!
Wow egos a plenty. Obviously you didn't read my comment above. Tell me how to put the photos up. Should be an easy request for someone of supreme intelligence.

EGO has nothing to do with my dislike to FB. It is a corruption to the goodness of the Internet, and I should not have to be a member of anything to view images that are posted to a place I am already a member of.

I have interest in your thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Yes you are so smart because you don't have a facebook account.The government might track you on there!

Might?! Have you heard about the new CISPA act? Go back to sleep sheep

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

many Western Australians are saying is the most intense Chemtrail, HAARP activity ever seen.

You are very confused, HAARP is in North America, it is not/can not effect the southern hemisphere. There is no such thing as chemtrails, they are just contrails.

Sandgropers are too smart to fall for the chemtrail and HAARP nonsense, care to point out these "many" sandgropers claiming it is a intense chemtrail attack?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Didnt you know??--the Harold E Holt Air Base is the HAARP installation for the southern hemisphere, thats why its constantly raining here in WA

/end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
reply to post by hellobruce

Didnt you know??--the Harold E Holt Air Base is the HAARP installation for the southern hemisphere, thats why its constantly raining here in WA

/end sarcasm

I lived in Exmouth about 500 metres from the facility you are referring to. Iam talking about the rumoured Tesla Transmittor which the miitiary are using on Fleet Base West near Rockingham. All activity seemed to be coming out of the base. Will upload video footage and photos, as soon as possible. We have only in the last week had the Analogue Frequency switched off. Coincidently we experience one of the worst days of Chemtrails and HAARP clouds. We have footage of the jets spraying off the coast behind Garden Island. Iam waiting for it all to be emailed to me, so I can post it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Pics or didnt happen!

Really? You have pics of chemtrails from Yesterday over Garden Island? I call BS--I live in South Freo and when I walk out the front my house I am looking directly at the area mentioned. No chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
How do you upload them on here?
edit on 24-4-2013 by omega man because: link broken

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
I don´t know what this facebook homepage you are linking to.. I don't have a user name for that page
could you uplaod it here on ATS instead ?
No worries.How do you upload the photo.s?

Explanation: Just like you would do an avatar ...

Avitars

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

How do you upload them on here?
edit on 24-4-2013 by omega man because: link broken

Go to [Tools+] --> [ATS Uploads]

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well it just never stops does it?

Chemtrails, HAARP, The government boogie man is out to get you....

The first thing you need to do is prove chemtrails actually exist, which hasn't been done yet..

Once you can do that then you can move on to HAARP, which btw cannot manipulate the weather especially in Australia from Alaska.

Using facebook for a source is about as useless as me getting news from the National Enquirer about daily events..

It's interesting to read but has no factual evidence that anything is actually true, such as those who post chemtrail pictures on Facebook claiming them to be real.

Do some real research and stay away from facebook as a source...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Nice. Good to see some common sense. It's like they are saying Godzilla is teaming up with Dr Evil to control the entire red hot magma markets on the planet Omicron-Persei 8. HAARP doesn't work like people think. HAARP is actually about as powerful as a really good microwave oven hooked up to a Cummins diesel.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
south Perth 5:15 pm 23 April 2013, extremely busy aircraft at work

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

south Perth 5:15 pm 23 April 2013, extremely busy aircraft at work

if you wanted to you could have found out which flight it was. Just a contrail, not a chemtrail.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

How do you upload the photo.s?

Right click photo from the site you want.

Save to file (like in pictures on your pc) if the file is large open it in paint and easily resize it

across the top of the ATS page click tools,then across the top click "ats uploads" click "select image file"

go to the place you stored your photo, highlight your photo with one click,click the"open" button

your pic will upload.Double click the pic and beneath it will show the code under "use in a post" copy and paste that code into your reply in a thread.

Like this..

Oh by the way I`m in WA and the sky looks fine,not a harp in sight.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thanks to all the posters for their invaluable help in showing me how to upload photos. Yes sarcasm, now i will be posting them.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Explain this???

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join