It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boston Bombs and the Evolution of a Conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That’s all very nice but I can’t see what it has to do with my OP

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

yup couldnt agree more

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Then we should all become lawyers. But we're not.

In this case, an event happened. The police put out photos of people who they suspected of being guilty of committing this event. They were then found to have killed a police officer and attempted to escape while using a variety of weapons. One is shot dead, one is caught.

Rather than wait for the facts to come to light and for the case to be heard in a court of law where the evidence is weighed and the guilt determined, we have arm chair internet sleuths telling everyone they must be on the lookout for cracks in the story. For what reason? They cannot even say. Just because.

Where do you draw the line? Are you looking for cracks in the cases of joe bloggs who steals a bag of peanuts from the 7-11 ? No? Why not, it's TRUTH we're after. He might have been set up.

Or what about the blue collar worker who scams millions from an unsuspecting public. Maybe he is a patsy. We need to determine this for our selves, before the facts are weighed in a court of law.

Oh but the courts will lie, they always do. The police are crooks and the government is out to get us. So we must do it before they stop us.

Why these two? Why? I'll tell you why. Because people just can't handle the fact that someone would kill them in the blink of an eye, as soon as give them the time of day.

So why aren't you looking for evidence to show the innocence of every single person who has been arrested on any charges.. why this?

not a single one of you who think you're searching for the truth can even answer that. Not a single one.

We must search for the truth..... well, start with someone who can prove they were set up, and not people who have shown they are guilty.

Far out...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Law enforcement needs to check landfills in close approxiamation to cities and towns for explosives.

If a bomb is placed into a landfill and explodes there are various causilities that could result.

1.Poisonous toxins that are present because of the decaying food, fecal and other biological matter that when spewed into the surrounding community would unleash diseases such as e-coli and other biologicals that if they get into the food supply or water will spread the diseases that are buried deep down inside of the landfill.

2.If the explosive force is great enough flaming debris can be spread across a large area thus causing homes, factories and property to burn to ground along with spreading the diseases contained within them.

We need to stay one step ahead of the terrorists.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Note also, the crickets chirping. A well thought out and presented thread. But it doesn't bolster the conspiracy theorists ego, and therefore is not chock full of people quoting blogs and posting youtube videos.

They don't want to hear it, OP... it's blatantly clear they only want to find what they want, and it has nothing to do with the truth, not a jot..

Ahh your efforts should not go to waste. S&F.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Note also, the crickets chirping.

lol i think i spotted a tumble-weed on this thread at some point.

I know what you mean most will avoid this thread but i am glat ATS gives me the means to say my bit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join