It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CTBTO; little Un palyed with a nuke on the 12th of Feb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
yea he did , i put all the info in this link below, but thought it was a thread maker as well, as to put all the doubts and speculation to rest
www.abovetopsecret.com... and here is the link to CTBTO if your not up too seeing it in the other post www.ctbto.org... short to the point intro from the link , to read more go to link

CTBTO detects radioactivity consistent with 12 February announced North Korean nuclear test

Vienna, 23 April 2013

The CTBTO’s radionuclide network has made a significant detection of radioactive noble gases that could be attributed to the nuclear test announced by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) on 12 February 2013.

The detection was made at the radionuclide station in Takasaki, Japan, located at around 1,000 kilometres, or 620 miles, from the DPRK test site. Lower levels were picked up at another station in Ussuriysk, Russia. Two radioactive isotopes of the noble gas xenon were identified, xenon-131m and xenon-133, which provide reliable information on the nuclear nature of the source.
took them long enough, so let the whys and the "it can not be, its been to long" begin. [ in real life its not like you see on TV, or in the movies, some test can take up to a year, if not longer]

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
here is the link to the thread I made when this first came to light it is the Opening post www.abovetopsecret.com... and hers the saying it will be a whole new ball game www.abovetopsecret.com... from the link

It does need to be confirmed, but it will be, and when it is ... whole new ballgame folks
can i say told ya so, with out being seen ass one patting his own back , when it is a fact lets see what the Obama says now in the next few days, bet it is a shocker.

edit on 23-4-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I bet a dollar he doesn't say a word about it, now or ever. And if he does say a word about it, I bet another dollar it rhymes with "spanktions".

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

well nothing like taking the shock out of a shocker, baaaaad sheep you took the fun out of it, but yea that would be the shocker more as you put it spanktions.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

sorry, I bleats it like I sees it :-)

top topics

join