It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston commissioner gets his lines wrong?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"actors" can refer to state actors, military actors etc...

the wording is fine from a military standpoint, but he corrects himself which doesn't really lend a hand much.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've often heard things referred to as "actors / cast" when talking about people involved in a crime. Maybe it is an east coast thing.

Or maybe its a way of conditioning us to believe nonsense

I don't think the people injured and killed were actors though. The government wouldn't bother with such things. It's nothing for them to set off a few bombs and kill people. Why would they go through all the trouble to fake it?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Yeah yeah I get that man, just one of those colloquialism native to a different place/people, I can see why people will jump to take that out of context though. One of the greatest disservices conspiracy "theorists" seem to do is grasp at even the most tenuous of arguments as "THE TRUTH", doesnt do them a lot of good really, and they wonder why people do not take them seriously lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I think he corrected himself as he intuitively knew that his word choice would be misinterpreted.
"All the world's a stage, And all (of us) merely players (actors)......" William Shakespeare

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by yourmaker

I think he corrected himself as he intuitively knew that his word choice would be misinterpreted.
"All the world's a stage, And all (of us) merely players (actors)......" William Shakespeare

But that's written from the perspective of a playwright. Sure we can take it and apply it to a particular context, but' All the world's a factory floor and I need to clock in on time.' Cobaltic1978

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
"actors" can refer to state actors, military actors etc...

the wording is fine from a military standpoint, but he corrects himself which doesn't really lend a hand much.

It's also widely used in international relations and usually refers to a country (state actor) or an NGO or other organisation not under the auspices of the a government (non-state actor).

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
OK, OK, so somebody used the term "actors" for criminals, glad everybody's explained it here.

Oh, but wait, this numbskull used the term "actors". After Sandy Hook?????

Just remember, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy. Just look at the results. If disarmament and neutralization of the power of the population is the result, then who cares if it was somebody's master plan? Then it might as well be a conspiracy and it's wrong and unconstitutional. Guys like this only further the distrust in our government.

In reality, he didn't exhibit a slip of the tongue and use of a colloquial cop's term. He farking farked up and revealed the plan.

Get a clue folks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join