It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Seduce a Policewoman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This brought a smile to my face, I was perusing YouTube and stumbled across this. With the ever-increasing police brutality threads that appear on ATS, it's little moments like these that remind us that, in the end, police are human beings too...

(Disclaimer: I do not post this to detract from real and verifiable instances of police brutality, only to remind everyone that not ALL police are power-hungry tyrants :up

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wrong forum its not current events. Its just your taste on whats funny, think you better repost this in a more appropiate forum to be honest.

Very disappointing

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Or we could let the mods decide where it best fits

You didn't watch it did you? You could not POSSIBLY have watched it 10 seconds after I posted it....

...what's the matter? Not doomy and gloomy enough for you? Apologies for daring to try to put a smile on someone's face, I'll be sure not to try that again.

edit on 23/4/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

hahha, great video. I love how they joined in

I swear, i had the "electric slide" in my head while they were dancing !

S&F OP -- ty for a dose of happiness =)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

It's not my type of music normally but I was bopping along sitting up in bed watching it

That policewoman has some pretty cool moves
The old man looked like he was about to have a heart attack trying to keep up with her

edit on 23/4/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

While I was a LEO in AZ, I was called to a block party, where a neighbor that was not invited wanted it shut down. As per the law, I had to go and tell them to close it up. Before I did, I had the opportunity to play some records and show off some of my past skills from playing clubs and raves.

Cops are people too. Most do let it go to their head. Many don't, and just want to do their job and go home at the end of their shift.

Sorry, but no video or pics that I know of.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I was going to say "pics or it didn't happen" but I believe you

Good on you mate, stories like that make me think this world ain't so bad after all. The world is what you make of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thanks dude!

That was fun to watch, brought a smile to my face too

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Pleasure mate

Even if it brings a smile to only a few, I still consider it a job well done!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Take a chill pill there cowboy. No need to be such a sourpuss about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I enjoyed it, was good fun. Reminded me of a scene I witnessed when I was a kid growing up in LA. If more people would lighten up more often and just have fun we could have the eighties all over again.

I have quite a few cops in my family and only one is slightly overbearing. I find that If you treat them with respect and kindness 99% of the time they respond in kind.
edit on 23-4-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thats a great watch, i enjoyed it. Smile just for a while, And everything seems worthwhile
.....thanks for posting it

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face and many others...

Just goes to show that with all the hate that is constantly spewed out against law enforcement officers from certain people, that the proof exists that THEY too are human just like the rest of us.

I have a few aquantainces and friends (and even a family member) who are in the police force and i give them my highest respects (apart from a couple of bad apples that you will find in ANY community that is)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Buck up happy camper!!!

I thought it was a great video and a little taste of reality. I'd like to see more stuff like this posted on ATS to give people a reminder that cops are people just like us. They just have a very stressful and crappy job IMO.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

That was great! I loved it! It made me smile real big

Thanks for sharing this.
Their moves were fun!!!!!

Peace and love
-nat cat-
edit on 23-4-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Awesome!
I want to party with those people (the cop too!).
More cops should boogie!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Very Fun...Loved it
It appears it was some sort of charity event too, that made it even cooler...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I think the best kind of police officers are the ones who just want to do their job and go home, that keeps them from having the job from some kind of power trip, you know?

If you think about it, wouldn't the best kind of politicians be the same?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think people forget sometimes that cops are people too. For every video of a bad cop abusing a suspect, there are tens of thousands of incidents where people come into contact with law enforcement peacefully every day; but those don't get recorded and plastered all over the internet do they?

That being said, that chick was huge! I think she is Techno Viking's sister.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

More police officers should interact with people during events like this. All I was thinking when I was watching this was some police chief back at the station chewing her out and telling her she shouldn't have been interacting or dancing while she was on duty.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join