It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Clinton Petition Fraud...No one is discussing???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Trial begins for officials accused in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

Found this on Fox news, in tiny little letters, Wonder why no one has mentioned this before. Any one have any further information on this?

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 23-4-2013 by wingfixr because: forgot to add link Sorry...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
America needs to chill with this outing obama nonsense

the dude unified a much split country

now the residual rednecks, spearheaded by fox news.... is trying to discredit:

the president
the country
the system...(you know..the one that got bush re-elected)

people are even talking about leaving the state...
one word sums this all up:

"treason".

the liberal environment will allow room for the extreme right wing, to dictate to the middle centre right

grow up...the country needs fixing...let the guy do his job

even if he turns water into wine...the fox news headline would be "obama is losing water..american water...from texas" lol

these, centre-right, middle-east (lol) distracting, losers with nothing else to do
FOX NEWS....tutut ...its either demoning islam...hating the black president.. and its all based on suggestion, fiction, and fabrication

THE DUDES THE PRESIDENT...HE HAS BEEN FOR 6 YEARS
MOVE ON AND LOVE YOUR COUNTRY
THE ONLY THING ONE SHOULD SAY IS..."HOW CAN I HELP"
anything else is unpatriotic....slagging the guy off without trying to help the people in our state...
support the state...even if you disagree with the temporary leader

it seems like al-qaeda are more organised than us in that aspect

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE UK (minus bush, blair and cameron...private school toffs, taking public roles, but are clearly private sector individuals)

peace
edit on 23-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

If he's unified this country so well, why have so many states talked of succession? If people would rather succeed than give in to a tyrant, then they're just a bunch of know nothing, al qaeda loving red necks?
Oh, by the way, they have plead guilty

Two former Board of Elections officials have already pleaded guilty to charges related to the scheme and could testify against Morgan and Blythe. Former board worker Beverly Shelton, who allegedly was assigned the task of forging the petitions for Hillary Clinton, pleaded guilty in March to charges of forgery and falsely making a petition. The board's former Democratic head of voter registration, Pam Brunette, pleaded guilty in April to felony forgery, official misconduct, and falsifying a petition.

Doesn't look very unified to me.
www.rasmussenreports.com...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) now disapprove. Today’s figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 38% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -12 (see trends).

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

If he's unified this country so well, why have so many states talked of succession? If people would rather succeed than give in to a tyrant, then they're just a bunch of know nothing, al qaeda loving red necks?
Oh, by the way, they have plead guilty

Two former Board of Elections officials have already pleaded guilty to charges related to the scheme and could testify against Morgan and Blythe. Former board worker Beverly Shelton, who allegedly was assigned the task of forging the petitions for Hillary Clinton, pleaded guilty in March to charges of forgery and falsely making a petition. The board's former Democratic head of voter registration, Pam Brunette, pleaded guilty in April to felony forgery, official misconduct, and falsifying a petition.

Doesn't look very unified to me.
www.rasmussenreports.com...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) now disapprove. Today’s figures include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 38% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -12 (see trends).

thats all suggestive maths...with a wide window of variance

you can make anything look bleak... or look great

of course he unified the country... after bush split it

but as i said... the GOP hardcores official position... is to hate obama regardless and unconditionally... they are adamant in making him a failure

but dont take this out of context...its business

and if those people pleaded guilty in an attempt to discredit the system and the ruling president .. after soo many years

arrest them for fraud, then for sedition and treason,
why bring the system into disrepute

and who pleads guilty to such charges???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

its all an attempt to discredit obama.....

i still dont get you lot....its like you NEED to hate.....

if so then hate these N$% `s

and those talking about secession?
find whos supporting and financng this movement
then send them to camp cuba

how can anyone, talking about spliting the country, get support????????????????????????

and how can you call obama a tyrant???????????????

what the hell dude... a tyrant?...cmon...even the reddest neck in texas knows thats a fabricated claim
or local news networks need a probing...

tyrant???? wow...you lot are fanatical drama queens...

BTW - everytime i talk sense about the president
somone will add me as a foe

heres to the next foe...cheers... obama is the greatest peacetime president ever!

enjoy the unity.... lets hug (united colours of benetton advert lol)
edit on 23-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nothing will ever come of any trial sounding these criminals .

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I see no one as a foe, I just don't get the folks who sing Obama's praises, when he is so obviously doing a bad job. Why would I NEED to hate someone? Life is complicated enough without making stuff up. You're saying anyone who doesn't agree with the government agenda should be sent to GitMo? Give it time, they're workin' on it.
edit on 23-4-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't hate Obama I think he's trying to do the best he can but being president doesent mean the same thing it did couple a decades ago there are a lot of decisions being made behind the scenes and they pretty much tell Obama you either get on board or we will do to you what we did to john f Kennedy. Obama sighted the Monsanto protection act last Tuesday I'm sure he didn't want to the only people that that act helps are the big corporations that feed us poisen but are country is run by big corporations so they make the real decisions

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Sort of. You can't be sane and call Obama a "tyrant" at the same time, that much is clear. He's not the greatest president but this does not make him a tyrant. And by the way, there was always a secessionist movement in the US, long before Obama... I believe you don't know how spell that word... Here...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join