It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Thwarted" Canadian Terror Plot Seems To Be A Little Too Convenient...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Has the Canadian government released any information on the 3rd suspect they were looking into who had just recently left the country? They had arrested two men, but there was a third who had left before they could take any action. Big mess up on their part.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Need I remind you that the Canadian Forces is vastly different from their American counterparts? Did you not hear of an entire Fighter Wing RTB'ing (Returning To Base) while refusing to follow their strike plan as they recognized that the targets were not of a military nature. There are gems in the Canadian Forces who enlist for the right reasons, but you don't hear about those ones. That's how it goes in Canada. They don't care about us until they need us but when we are needed we will not fail. Sorry if that sounded overly patriotic but my past experiences have made me who I am so it is what it is..

(EDIT: Please note that Patriotism has nothing to do with supporting a politician if said politician happens to be a cretin [which Harper is], it has everything to do with the supposed values that this nation was founded under yet never really seemed to adhere to [doncha love that double-standard schtick?]. I love my country, but I do not love the people that are in charge of it. Need I say more?)
edit on 23/4/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/4/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: sp

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Canadian and American methods of preventing terrorist attacks differ significantly in one aspect. The American method it to approach the problem as a primary military problem, while the Canadian approach is primarily a Criminal Problem.

I am not qualified to say which approach is more effective but it does seem to produce different results.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

That is why I usually just state my opinion and move on I don’t like to get bogged down in debating the issue.

I just don't get that. Coming to a "discussion forum"...but does not want to debate opinions.

I think you may be doing it wrong

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
OP, I sincerely appreciate your disclaimer that your opinions aren't fact. Just like my opinions aren't fact. Your post was very well thought out, and insightful - god knows I agree with a majority of the points you've made here.

I just have a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea of false flag terrorism. If this is the case, it is certainly a rogue faction within the government doing so. I can't imagine many people being willing to kill innocent civilians - at least not in the traditional "I'm ordering you to go plan this attack and carry it out..it's part of your job.." sense.

In any case, thank you for the top notch information.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Need I remind you that the Canadian Forces is vastly different from their American counterparts? Did you not hear of an entire Fighter Wing RTB'ing (Returning To Base) while refusing to follow their strike plan as they recognized that the targets were not of a military nature.

You need not remind me, I am aware of this incident. As mentioned, this is one incident. How about all the other bombs/missiles we dropped?

Can you say with certainty that all of our strikes killed 0 civilians? Need I remind you that we were part of the coalition as a whole? Therefore we are guilty by association, we could have said no like Chrétien said during the lead up to Iraq.

Please keep in mind I am a close relative to someone who was wounded in Afghanistan during a COMBAT mission. I believe you are not looking at the while picture. Canada is now a war monger nation. You would be surprised how many Canadians support these missions based on lies.
edit on 4/24/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JBurns

This Canadian plot never happened so the terrorism never happened. My opinion is that we set these people up as patsies just like the last group, and that it has nothing to do with Iran. I have a feeling that we will eventually hear of infiltration by government elements domestic and foreign.

Regrettably we have been adopting "American style" domestic security over the years.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Do you feel that they're trying to use this as some pretext to invading Iran or some other type of military action?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
As many of us are aware, there has allegedly been a terror plot orchestrated by Al-Qaeda with links within Iran that has been thwarted in Canada by the FBI and the RCMP. This happens just after the Boston incident and while our government is in the process of trying to pass an Anti-Terror bill that many Canadians believe to be directed towards Canadians and their liberties instead of actual terrorists.

I read about the so called plot while surfing around yahoo. I simply rolled my eyes and read a little of the writeup. It all seemed to convenient and far to soon after the Boson attack to be believable. Not to mention the day before or the same day I read about the new Terrorism bill they are trying to push through.

Why a train I wonder. Why not a plot to take down the CN Tower? I think the CN Tower would be a much more powerful target the a train. I swear, do we have to plan out all the targets for these so called terrorists?

While I agree Harper does not care about Canadians and walks all over us, (keeping in mind we keep electing him back into office!) I think he needs to scare up the public in order to, shall I say make things go smoother for him when trampling our rights!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Do you feel that they're trying to use this as some pretext to invading Iran or some other type of military action?

If this is in fact a set up as I partly believe, then I believe that the main goal for this would be to help push through the anti-terror legislation Canadians are speaking out about.

But our government will use anything they can to demonize Iran, so there may be alternative motives as well such as swaying public opinion for possible intervention in Iran.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Weren't the FBI caught red handed in one of many sting operations in Canada which were nothing more than entrapment cases...essentially the FBI was the one creating the threat and countering it for publicity (americanfreepress.net... one example of many).

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I am unaware of any terror plots being stopped with FBI involvement in Canada other than the most recent one from earlier this week. But yes, the FBI are notorious for using patsies via entrapment and other methods to gain publicity, that's for sure.

That example you pointed out is a good one, one of many.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I swear, one day we, Canadian would wake up as Americans and will be fighting Iran with a gun in our hand for no freakin reason.

Our current government is a puzzy.

jean Chretien was not awesome either, but unlike harper, he has balls, he told bush to F**k himself.
edit on 4/24/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I disagree but at the same time I have to say I really do respect the way the OP has written this thread.

edit on 23-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

Agree with this statement completely. Whether I agree with the information or not is not the issue; rather I very much respect the way the OP presented the info and thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
yes it was 'real' i am a remote viewer operating the Open Stargate (used to be the CIA 'stargate' viewers) trained by military and accessed continuousy since 2006; they have 'real' links and I had TIPS that showed more than one link directly to the Boston plot; they were focusing in on a Niagara Falls bridge, I work as a trained psychic reconnaissance on counterterrorism. There is a free cool color ebook you can go check out for promo at www.scribd.com... also my homesite has the same link click top right of homepage www.nuts4mars.com at the end of the ebook there is some info on the Boston & then Bridge hit. I personally knew islam overseas before the jihad cult and damn it needs to go! they need to reform in the name of Planet Earth and Freedom!
1st 5th
Canadian, in Canada

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It really goes to show how ingrained the NWO has become. Another sham terror attack thwarted in the name of internal security, by a close ally of the U.S. Heads-up folks, terror attack in Europe within the next month.....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

When I first heard of the Canadian terror plot, I immediately thought of a hockey puck grenade toutin Canadian with a letter saying he was a bit upset.

Other than that, yea, it does seem convenient with the recent bombing happening and all. But then again because of the event, the feds in that case decided it was time to bust them. they could've busted them weeks ago but it seems that they 'chose' to bust them at that time.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Al Qa'ida
"The Base"
started by Osama Bin Laden in the late 80's
who was aided by the CIA
to fight the Soviets.

AQ is no more than a list of names to keep track of who the CIA was giving weapons to in the 80's it's a catch all. I mean it is literally a catch all. You know when a serial killer starts confessing to every murder because they can't get in any deeper # but they can at least get more publicity? That's "AQ." I highly doubt that the people that actually had anything to do with the real AQ (which I really don't believe is anything more than a ever changing body of cannon fodder on the Afghanistan front) are anywhere outside of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I would almost guarantee there is no Al Qa'ida in Iran, just as there was none in Iraq, Libya, or Syria before they were destabilized. They wouldn't want free agents with those alleged skill sets in their country.. and if they recruited them and hired them.. well then you can't call them Al Qa'ida anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Remember United States = Zionist State
Canada = Zionist State
Zionists hate Iran
therefore US Policy = Canadian Policy = Zionist Policy

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You can almost guarantee that if the FBI was involved, it was a setup. They do it all the time here in the states. It usually goes something like this:

1. Find some hapless dupes who couldn't blow up a box of dynamite.
2. Use informant to befriend them and hatch terror plot.
3. Convince dupes to go along with terror plot.
4. Provide monetary and material support during planning phase. Dupes think, "hey, this terrorist gig pays well!".
5. Once FBI has enough damning evidence on record, send dupes with FBI provided inert device on their merry way.
6. Make big arrest, parade dupes in front of media and use threat of terrorism to further political agenda.

Works every time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join