Will You Anti-Gun Folk Ever Get It? (Video)!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I came across this video and thought it the best example of why it is so important to uphold the Second Amendment. If this video doesn’t do it for you, than nothing will.

You liberal anti-gun people need to think realistically. Just be you’re a liberal or democrat, doesn’t mean you should automatically be against guns. Just because Obama is anti-guns doesn’t mean he knows what’s best, and you should follow suit.

Again, if this video doesn’t change your mind, nothing will.
Peace!

*Did a search and could not find. Please remove mods if this a dup...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am not anti gun I am for commonsense .
will you paranoid americans ever get it .Nope sadly paranoia and fear takes over commonsense .

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The people who believe that the removal of guns from the hands of law abiding citizens will change the USA for the better, are not going to be swayed by a series of captioned images, with a hip-hop beat and a violin in the background.

I am not sure there is an argument that would achieve any movement from the most determined of them. And one other thing... Its not Liberals causing the problem here, but politicians in general.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

So you're either lying or incredibly and unabashedly naive.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

will you paranoid americans ever get it .Nope sadly paranoia and fear takes over commonsense .

If you had any common sense you'd realize that criminals would still have weapons, this will just hurt the average gun owner, who will no longer be able to protect themselves.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have come to accept that there are people that don't get it, can't get it, and never will get it. They have some kind of mental inability to perceive the depth of our 2A meaning. I have stopped trying to convince them and have simply started patting them on the back and saying, "that's okay....we have this....you go enjoy your liberty". I kind of feel sorry for them really.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think I get the Anti-Gunners..... Check this out....

We have don't need Fire Extinguishers we have Fire men...

We don't need guns for self defense because we have Police... Wait....

Nvm.... I cannot ever fathon the above stated.... Best summed up with "Sugar and no kool-aid" OHHHHHH YEA~

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

This weak sh*t substituting for logic change my mind? Not close.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Read it.

The AR-15 in my neighbor's paranoid hands could kill a member of my family while they sleep. I could put a well regulated shotgun with birdshot in his hands without touching his 2nd amendment "rights". Why do paranoid pencil d*cks want to steal my liberty?

The argument that the 2nd amendment entitles people to gun up against the government is rubbish. Lash out. Go ahead. I know I've insulted your religion and I don't care.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Read it.

The AR-15 in my neighbor's paranoid hands could kill a member of my family while they sleep. I could put a well regulated shotgun with birdshot in his hands without touching his 2nd amendment "rights". Why do paranoid pencil d*cks want to steal my liberty?

The argument that the 2nd amendment entitles people to gun up against the government is rubbish. Lash out. Go ahead. I know I've insulted your religion and I don't care.

It's not for people to lash out, it's to prevent them from going tyrannical and if they do, we have something to defend ourselves with. Although I don't think anything we have is going to stand up to a drone or airstrike, that does not mean in any sense that we shouldn't have them to defend ourselves from criminals as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

I just love the irony in you taking a jab at someone else's logic when you clearly have never seen what a shotgun full of birdshot does at close range.

Who the Hell is stealing your liberty? Kind of a paranoid comment, don't you think?

And as far as insulting my religion and not caring, that is the oddest of your entire post. Are you saying guns are my religion? You don't know me and therefore have absolutely no way of knowing anything about me, including whether or not I own a firearm arm or am inclined to want one.

While it's tempting, I do care about treating those that disagree with me with respect and choose not to insult you or your intelligence...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There are approx. 300 million vehicles on our US roads daily. Approx. 115 are killed daily in traffic accidents. (I'm using this statistic just as a comparison for numbers only.)

There are approx. 270 million guns in US households. Approx. 34 people are killed daily by guns and most of those are gang/drug related.

Are you able to see just how NON-VIOLENT the American gun owner really is? Don't buy into all the propaganda. Most gun-owners are responsible, safe, and balanced (unlike some of the car owners on our freeways!)

edit on 23-4-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If you think laws will stop folks from having guns, then just cut to the chase and make murder illegal.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How come background checks are removing the people´s right to buy guns...

From my perspective anybody who does not like this has something to lose...

It is common sense that it should be tried to avoid that any unstable person or criminal should never be able to get a a gun. Of course some always will, but even if one does not, the law serves its purpose...

Some states use it, some do not. If a person with some issues can´t get a gun in one state, he just goes and buys it from another. That is pointless law in that case...

If a criminal know they get 5+ extra years in jail simply because of owning a gun. Here for example, if a criminal is robbing some house and is caught, if he has an illegal instead of 1 year, he gets 10-15. No person with at least some brains would use it then... If you rob someone beating them up or showing a knife, you get maybe a year-two, if you threaten with a gun, automatic 5+ years. Is it worth it for petty small crime??? If smebody is caught on street carrying a gun, automatic 5 years in jail... Same with owning an illegal gun. If a gang member is searched on street and they have a gun, automatic 5 years... The risk is too high. Nobody want 15 years in jail for stealing a laptop from some house ... Its not worth it. I have never heard a situation where a blue-collar criminal had a gun... or somebody is shot in robbery.

Nobody is trying to take guns from innocent civilians. If you have no mental issues and have never committed a real crime, you have no problem getting a gun to protect yourself.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

It is common sense that it should be tried to avoid that any unstable person or criminal should never be able to get a a gun. Of course some always will, but even if one does not, the law serves its purpose...

Define unstable? Because the Aurora shooter was named the next start of Neurology to contribute "something" worth while to the science.

This is where many start to develop a debate. The most stable people are cracking. I'll stop here because if I continue, it would be unfair. But if you can elighten me on this I would be much apprecative.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Reality check.

A person who is mentally unstable enough to want to blow away several people either while committing an offense, or just for the sheer hell of it, shouldnt even be walking around in the community to begin with. The correct approach is to take the psycho away from the gun, and from his potential victims, not infringe the rights of everyone concerned just because the cost of PROPERLY dealing with nutters is too high.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

If you had any common sense you'd realize that criminals would still have weapons, this will just hurt the average gun owner, who will no longer be able to protect themselves.

Great point made me think of a quote in the video "So making guns Illegal will take them off the street, then we should ban Heroine and Meth too"

If you can provide a valid argument against this quote I would be VERY impressed

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Think about it...Have you met anyone anti-gun? Do you know anyone who is anti-gun? When you speak of the people who are anti-gun and when are they going to get it, first you'll have to show me who they are. I think you are a little mixed up and confused about what is really going on. It's OK because that was the plan all along. Spin you around and make you dizzy so when the bill comes due in the Senate you have no idea what they are actually voting on. Not your fault. They tricked you.

There are no "anti-gun" people. Some people think gun buyers should pass a background check. Others think you should be able to sell guns to anyone without background checks and it appears this is the side you are on.

There are no anti-gun people.
There are people who are against background checks and those that are for them.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

who the hell said anything about taking away your guns wtf? Yes so what if some criminals have guns I still don't live in fear of a boogie man .

So what is wrong with proper back ground checks and take away the guns of people who are unfit , what is wrong with ban on certain guns. You have a right to bear arms does that mean you can own a ballistic missile or a atomic weapons , clearly and sadly all to many americans can't figure out where to draw the line. by your guy's logic lets make it easier for criminals to get fire arms expect everyone and anyone to have a gun because some boogie man might come into your house to kill you and what might those odds be ?

Is crime and home invasions in the usa so rampant am I to believe that the crime rate there is worse than a 3rd world country ?

would be nice if you people would stop putting words in my mouth and assume. because really you just come across as a jack ass .

And people down there why their country is always the butt of a joke lol

reason and logic as always goes out the window , fearful paranoid america the world sees it but sadly many there dont
edit on 23/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
who the hell said anything about taking away your guns ,makes me question how many people understood the bill lol wow or if were even able to understand the bill. Seriously you guys just make this up out of fear and paranoia than attack anyone who views things differently and just plain make up stuff to bash them with
edit on 23/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

So you're either lying or incredibly and unabashedly naive.

care to elaborate ? lol this should be interesting

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join