It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychotronics and voice of god use is a trap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Those in a position ever to enter into a psychotronics system or voice of the false god will be trapped, they might say they can bring you out at any time, but that is a lie. Anyone with artificial telepathy is in danger of hearing or communicating with something ongoing that cannot be stopped. I say this not reveal too much, but because I don't want you to be used by this evil attacking me daily. Again, i need someone to take these things out of me and provide protective gear to stop them from getting in again. I have proven that mankind can overcome the mind war. I have suffered enough.
edit on 23-4-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Take your meds soon please.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Perhaps...(voice to skull) is what may be happening.

Link: www.hearingvoices-is-voicetoskull.com...

I hope and pray that you find relief and peace.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I hear lead is a good insulator against these kind of EMF waves. Doctor Robert O. Becker also did some researches on that topic too. And Delgado.
edit on 23-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This thread certainly brings up the unnerving and unsettling thought of where technologies dark side is and could be headed, specially with recent news releses about mind and body control implants. Primarily the one about the guy controllIng a test mouses movement, I've always liked cutting edge science but this I believe has gone too far.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yeah. EMF making the skull vibrate and the victim hears "voices". Old Military tech. It's been some time now the military developed it but so few people knows about it, only doctors know about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Take your meds soon please.

no! that would make things worse.

..and ruin his kidneys, liver like most big pharma pills do.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pegasus2000

I was thinking this one may result in help for paralysed people,but it would propably be such expensive technology that as usual only the really wealthy could afford it-and then of course there's space for so many darker applications.Most technology is neutral,like a gun-depends whether you choose to use it for good,like defending your family against a homicidal intruder-or Being the homicidal intruder,on the other hand.The ones who rule this world are evil,so i guess its not paranoid to suspect that whatever uplifting and life-improving tech is developed,9 out of 10 applications of it would be for control,destruction and evil purposes.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I agree. The technology the OP describes could for instance help deaf people to hear again, but no, it's used for weapon instead by some military.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Those in a position ever to enter into a psychotronics system or voice of the false god will be trapped, they might say they can bring you out at any time, but that is a lie. Anyone with artificial telepathy is in danger of hearing or communicating with something ongoing that cannot be stopped. I say this not reveal too much, but because I don't want you to be used by this evil attacking me daily. Again, i need someone to take these things out of me and provide protective gear to stop them from getting in again. I have proven that mankind can overcome the mind war. I have suffered enough.
edit on 23-4-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

"Those in a position" "I say this not reveal too much, but because I don't want you to be used by this evil attacking me daily"

What position were you in?

You have yet to reveal anything that's not been available on the internet and your explanations are changing and evolving probably due to new or more info you find on the web that fit your interpreted perceptions.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Spill it, for all to see right here on ATS.. if you cannot i urge those with the right links to open up and tell the story.

It's what's sending empaths over the deep end, having been through the fire (not without scars) i know where your at.. they had me believing in all sorts of crazy crap.. to a point where i'd (possibly.. wasn't tested) die for the cause.

My escape was my own, and i barley understand how it went down, but there's a controller out there who's a vegetable and im on a "avoid" list, they pushed me too far, and my *old friends* didn't like that. note: i have training in chi and focus from my martial arts training (kempo/jujitsu) and i know "myself" so that helped me break the external, use my internal, and go all scanner/firestarter on the source. not something an untrained psyche can do.. hell i don't even know how I did it, but i know they leave me alone now.

A complete 180 reversal since then, and i can see it in others alot clearer than before.. as they say, one needs to be abused to really see the signs. you'll feel totally alone in this, but you are not alone.

Bad thing however, you still feel the EMF (maybe good.. still learning) as it's global, they must have one hell of a meduim pumping the crap out, i theorize either a group, or some nasty tech we haven't seen. they kick it along the ley lines for extra oomph.. which i think may have been the weakness that allowed me to break.

key: were batteries, all of us.. everything's electric

Best of luck.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
Spill it, for all to see right here on ATS.. if you cannot i urge those with the right links to open up and tell the story.

It's what's sending empaths over the deep end, having been through the fire (not without scars) i know where your at.. they had me believing in all sorts of crazy crap.. to a point where i'd (possibly.. wasn't tested) die for the cause.

My escape was my own, and i barley understand how it went down, but there's a controller out there who's a vegetable and im on a "avoid" list, they pushed me too far, and my *old friends* didn't like that. note: i have training in chi and focus from my martial arts training (kempo/jujitsu) and i know "myself" so that helped me break the external, use my internal, and go all scanner/firestarter on the source. not something an untrained psyche can do.. hell i don't even know how I did it, but i know they leave me alone now.

A complete 180 reversal since then, and i can see it in others alot clearer than before.. as they say, one needs to be abused to really see the signs. you'll feel totally alone in this, but you are not alone.

Bad thing however, you still feel the EMF (maybe good.. still learning) as it's global, they must have one hell of a meduim pumping the crap out, i theorize either a group, or some nasty tech we haven't seen. they kick it along the ley lines for extra oomph.. which i think may have been the weakness that allowed me to break.

key: were batteries, all of us.. everything's electric

Best of luck.

Ive done similar things, but ive altered my implants as to be able to hear the controllers discussing me and how they work. It's not something im comfortable talking about because frankly ATS is a stupid idea, revealing classified information over an open source is not only dangerous but can have lasting implications on society. I can tell people some simple techniques if they are just starting to hear voices and want them quiet. But in the wrong hands this technology would be disasterous for our lives. i would tell the story in metaphore perhaps this will help.

There are people who wanted to take over the world through me and my interrogating mind. They exposed my weaknesses, used them to frame me and ruin a secret understanding. Through this system ive contacted other beings because words are dangerous when used incorrectly. To be at the level of hearing im at you need to think properly and speak properly or "things" might happen, but i want this because it stops them from causing pain or altering objects in my path. What I have discovered would scare Neo from the matrix movie. My reccomendation, stop trying to contact anything but other humans, and stop investigating and making false assumptions, stop learning, because you don't know what is learning from you.

top topics

join