It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500+ Killed In Syria..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

The way i see it, and please correct me if i am wrong is that unforunately the peace loving Muslim community in the different "hot spots" throughout the world are actually too scared to do anything about this type of situation for fear of reprisal.

Actually, I think it's simply out of ignorance of how influential media is in the West. There, media consists of a few channels (with one channel simply of the Kabah in Mecca, seemingly 24/7)..at least when I was there. I think most have NO idea how we are influenced, as they simply live their lives much the same way as they did hundreds of years ago, but with the addition of a white Toyota pickup truck and electricity.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm not even sure if the majority of people actually have transport or electricity in certain regions!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dont stop posting bud.
I look forward to yor finds.
You have a knack for comming up with timely info....

But im not sure its up to NATO to police the obviously proxy war they seem to be participating in on a clandestine level.

As regards to fewer replies...it always gets like this when the weather breaks in spring....by summer itll be skeleton crew only here....not to worry we all have to make a living.....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

It's called being full of bs and the sad thing about the scenario is people will buy the whole lot of it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join