It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
lol @ the anti-greer stuff here..

LOL

meditation and contact with our star family is the tipping point for our evolving reality...

people with lots of money are losing their touch...

lol

they will spend millions to keep us in the box, lol

well there are higher powers at play and no amount of money will change anything

And yet "there is nothing new under the sun". Those 'higher powers' have been at play for a long time now and yet we are all still playing that same old game.

The nature of this world is the nature of this world, and people have looked up and seen the unusual and yet life still cannibalizes itself and nature is not disturbed that the infant die.

The sages of old have always said Gnosis was to be found within and those who seek it in the external expose themselves to danger.

So I put no faith in those 'higher powers' and think we would do better rolling up our sleeves rather than waiting around for those 'powers' or for those 'triggers of change' and what have you that we are always 'waiting for'.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I agree about the use of those videos, but those were not "points" per se, rather than just space filler for a 2 hour production that needs lots of eye candy. All documentaries goof up that way. It's very common. The key points are about the military industrial complex, their acquisition of power and advanced weapons technologies that use an advanced physics that is above top secret and kept from the general public, the geopolitical implications of this etc etc etc. The full Disclosure meme is what I am referring to in regards to the key points. Certainly, much of what Greer talks about is so over-the-top as to be almost unbelievable, but if you spend enough time with all of it - the multiple corroborated witness testimony and leaked documents, the science as laid out by Lt. Col. Tom Bearden and many others - you will start to understand how it all connects and makes sense.

I have gone through all of the Disclosure books and documents and dissected it all very, very carefully - and to me it all checks out. Granted that it is mind-blowing and totally transcends the current scientific status quo, but there have always been massive paradigm shifts throughout history. What makes you think that the 21st century, the most advanced and complicated and turbulent century in human history, would be somehow exempt from any such radical shifts in mainstream science, the status quo and geopolitics? Some people cannot believe this because it is almost TOO radical. Often times people that really think outside the box are actually mentally ill, and I can understand why you would think Dr. Greer is preying on the vulnerable to make a buck. But I hardly think that's what is really going on, and it's not because of some "Fox Mulder Wants To Believe" type of wishful-thinking. It's honestly because I have really looked into all of this, and to me it makes sense. Everything that the most skeptical are basing their conclusions on are really surface-level tidbits of information like this documentary. You need to get into the text-based transcripts of witness testimonies to really get the full picture.

As for CSETI and non-local consciousness and remote viewing? You will likely never be ready for that stuff!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
reply to post by Mr Mask

... I can understand why you would think Dr. Greer is preying on the vulnerable to make a buck. But I hardly think that's what is really going on,

Yet Greer is charging almost $4000 per head to spend a week with him visiting crop circles in the UK. That fee excludes travel and food costs, of course, but you will get to sit in a circle in a farmer's field. (I wonder if Emery will be packing his weapon on this occasion?)

source

And here are the first IMDB reviews of Sirius. Almost unanimous disappointment. Reviewers quite rightly point out their feeling of being ripped off, cheated and scammed by Greer and his crowd funded method of preying on the gullible to make an easy buck.
edit on 26-4-2013 by torsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Well, for starters: The majority of well-educated and academic scholars and online researchers are educated in materialistic science. Therefore, many, many people are totally biased and just as outraged at the entire spectrum of information shared by Steven Greer. But just remember, Greer is only the frontman for the operation. The Disclosure Project is a consortium of over 500 top secret military whistle-blowers and witnesses. What people are doing, the mistake they are making, is judging Greer because they personally disagree with his religious (Puja) beliefs, and the more controversial aspects of what he is saying, but mixing those personal biases with the over-all picture and, therefore, throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It's very easy for those types of people to write it off. You don't believe in the paranormal to begin with, most likely, so you already have a stake in this game: your EGO. If you don't even believe in anything spiritual or the possibility of non-local consciousness and advanced technologies that could transcend the science that you have paid thousands of dollars, potentially, to be taught in college or university, why would you believe in any of this UFO stuff? Certainly you could very easily scoff and be absolutely intellectually offended. But that's all on you, buddy - that's your own limitations caused by your own worldview. It just so happens that this type of linear, left-brained snobby intellectual is the most vocal, because they love to argue and thump their chest. That means nothing in the scheme of things, some comments on an IMDB website. It proves nothing and bringing that up is a lousy argument for the veracity of the info shared in this recent documentary. No offense, of course...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Greer is only the frontman for the operation. The Disclosure Project is a consortium of over 500 top secret military whistle-blowers and witnesses.

Well, that is what Greer likes to claim....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by torsion

Well, for starters: The majority of well-educated and academic scholars and online researchers are educated in materialistic science. Therefore, many, many people are totally biased and just as outraged at the entire spectrum of information shared by Steven Greer.

He doesn't share it, he sells it.

But just remember, Greer is only the frontman for the operation.

The Showman is a more appropriate term.

The Disclosure Project is a consortium of over 500 top secret military whistle-blowers and witnesses.

The Disclosure Project died a long time ago. Greer now only uses it as a reference. That why most of the witness footage in Sirius is several years old.

What people are doing, the mistake they are making, is judging Greer because they personally disagree with his religious (Puja) beliefs,

First I've heard his Puja beliefs being mentioned. Are you playing the religion card?

...and the more controversial aspects of what he is saying,

You mean the moths as Light Beings, and tree branches as ET Ambassadors, hotel lights as ET craft flotillas, and invisible flying saucers, and nerve gas attacks on underground alien bases, and assassins playing guitars instead of shooting Greer?

You don't believe in the paranormal to begin with, most likely, so you already have a stake in this game: your EGO. If you don't even believe in anything spiritual or the possibility of non-local consciousness and advanced technologies that could transcend the science that you have paid thousands of dollars, potentially, to be taught in college or university, why would you believe in any of this UFO stuff?

It's Greer I don't believe in. The guy is a proven charlatan, a huckster, a money-grubbing showman. Sirius itself is further evidence of that.

Certainly you could very easily scoff and be absolutely intellectually offended. But that's all on you, buddy - that's your own limitations caused by your own worldview. It just so happens that this type of linear, left-brained snobby intellectual is the most vocal, because they love to argue and thump their chest. That means nothing in the scheme of things, some comments on an IMDB website

So other people's opinions mean nothing because they don't fit yours? Everyone's opinion is valid and necessary for debate and discussion - even your misguided ones have a place!

It proves nothing and bringing that up is a lousy argument for the veracity of the info shared in this recent documentary.

"Veracity of the info," you say? You seriously think that the information presented by Greer in Sirius has veracity? Pretty much its entire content has been debunked as hoaxes and misidentification years ago.

No offense, of course...

None taken

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
People paying $10.00 to watch a documentary that promotes a hoaxer is beyond me. Worse, in 2013, after years of showing that Greer is a con artist, there are still people defending him. That is also beyond me.

So we can find this documentary on the net for free? Whoopee-doo. Someone would have to pay me $10.00 to watch this new Greeramentary...

I remember when I first saw the Disclosure conference, the excitement I had, applauded the guy, defended him on early stabs but as more time passed, I started questioning too. C'mon, let's be honest here. 500 witnesses? Anyone has a list?? I'd be curious to see who they are cause all we saw were a dozen or so in the conference and seriously, I would consider half of those to have serious mental issues.

See, the problem started early on, Greer was already preparing the field for his own pockets. 500...right...

But then it only got worse. The Self Guru programs, the Ambassador Programs, milking people with moth pics, milking people by showing them invisible aliens and ships...yeah yeah transdimensional...right...

Steven Greer is a shame to UFOlogy, a shame to people who research this field with truth in mind.

That he still has a following and that some people are still defending this guy is beyond me. This new production cost peanuts yet good willing people donated their money believing that maybe he had something extraordinary to show mankind...right. Not only is he not showing anything news breaking but he's using known hoaxes to embellish it. Just wow.

Sometimes, I think to myself that some people that are yelling "Wake up" while promoting this man and his likes are the ones that are truly in a deep coma.

Shame.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Oh really, then what is this?
CSETI made this available to the public for free, so moderators do not need to remove this from the thread.

Is Steven Greer dressing up as all of these different people?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Thanks, you inspired me to write my own review of Sirius on IMDB.

"This is down the rabbit hole, fast. But that is the situation, my friends, when you're dealing with secrecy that is criminal and illegal".

- Steven Greer in 'Sirius'

It goes without saying that the entire spectrum of subjects dealt with in this documentary are extremely controversial. Subjects ranging from the reality of an advanced intelligence visiting Earth throughout history - having escalated their presence since the first detonations of atomic bombs and the subsequent proliferation of nuclear weapons worldwide since the 1940s - to the reality of covert military operations and top secret technologies that are created using an advanced physics that is currently not taught (or even known about or acknowledged) in the mainstream scientific/academic establishment.

This story, or compilation of stories, is as explosive as it gets. It is almost literally earth-shaking and ground-breaking information. Is it any wonder why many people, who have been taught in the mainstream scientific establishment, would be completely intellectually offended upon being suddenly confronted with this information? The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off! Many skeptical people who are unfamiliar with this subject material will find it overwhelmingly challenging to their worldview. But their limited worldview is exactly what needs to change and is precisely what is wrong with the world as we have witnessed it in the past few decades. Western materialistic science does not have all of the answers - yet! But let's listen with an open mind to the many brave government and military witnesses and whistle-blowers assembled in 'Sirius' to broaden our scientific and technological horizons. We absolutely do have the solutions to the majority of our world's problems at our disposal, but it is an issue of geopolitical leadership and public awareness to deal with these very serious and profoundly urgent issues. It is entirely okay to be skeptical, but if it gets to the point of being irrational, then that skepticsm only serves to cast further chaos and confusion on a topic that is already riddled with enigmas and disinformation.

Many groundbreaking scientific discoveries have occurred over the past century, and this new documentary 'Sirius' does a brilliant job at showcasing the scientists, their ideas and their technologies, and just how and why these discoveries have been suppressed by very powerful interest groups. From Nikola Tesla to T. Townsend Brown to Thomas Henry Moray to Stanley Meyer. It is well-documented that Tesla's funders cut him off after he proposed his radical idea of generating wireless electricity towers in the EARLY 1900s! His scientific discoveries have benefited all of mankind, he was not crazy and he had solid plans on how this "free energy" could work over a hundred years ago. The man died penniless and many of his private notes were taken shortly after his death. Similar stories, but much more dramatic, have continued on since that time, and include deliberate confiscation of these types of threatening technologies, including an automatic blacklisting at the patent office if any technology is classified as "over-unity" and in violation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. It has gone so far as to include several cases of mysterious deaths (obvious murders) of new energy scientists. If you don't think that the Military Industrial Complex and its ties to enormously wealthy corporations, including all of the major players in banking and Big Oil, have the power to squash anyone that might try to upset their nuclear applecart on steroids, then you are sadly misinformed and naive. But that is not to say that We the People cannot gather together and fight back - we can and we are!!

The entire Occupy Movement of recent times has brought to the world's attention the problem of "the 1%" owning and controlling all of the wealth and power in the world. As highlighted in this revolutionary documentary - and by numerous other reputable sources - Bank of America, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase & CitiBank are the richest companies and groups of people who own and run the Federal Reserve, and who are also in control of the biggest oil corporations in the world: Exxon, Chevron, Shell & BP. Now if an alternative source of energy production could be generated out of a new physics, something beyond the Second Law of Thermodynamics, that could provide the world with a clean and cheap renewable source of energy to power our homes and cars and businesses, what do you think that would do to the geopolitical domination that the aforementioned banks and corporations have on the entire planet? And how far do you think "they" can and will and have gone to make sure they keep their power and control?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

In early November of 2012, CNBC ran a story of a recent massive $43 TRILLION lawsuit that implicates the very same banks mentioned in 'Sirius' in a decade-long, worldwide network of highly advanced money laundering. Within a day of this story being up, the Executive Producer of CNBC's children were inexplicably and brutally murdered. The nanny watching them also had her throat slit, but the "official story" was that the nanny killed the children and tried to kill herself after. If you believe that then there is something seriously wrong with you. Official stories of mysterious deaths such as these have even made the assassination of former CIA Director William Colby look like suicide or accidental drowning. William Colby had a direct connection to the work of Steven Greer and The Disclosure Project, and was found floating down the Potomac River the very week he was to transfer money and technological hardware to this immense effort.

The good news in all of this is that there are legitimate "defectors" who absolutely do not agree with the rogue military operations involved and are, and have been, working behind the scenes and in the spotlight to make a serious difference in the power struggle at work here. Operating in secrecy is unfortunately the most dangerous way to go about this task, and it is absolutely no joke when it is stated at the beginning of 'Sirius' that Dr. Steven Greer has a "Dead Man's Trigger" strategy in place, similar to Julian Assange and that of WikiLeaks. A cache of explosive and damaging information accumulated over the course of networking with military insiders that includes names and addresses and project names etc. of the very people and companies involved with the clandestine and illegal operations we are talking about. Much of this information has already been released to the Congress and the general public in the form of transcribed and videotaped witness testimony that is available online. The documentary itself is based on Steven Greer's memoir 'Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge', so it is no small wonder that it also heavily features this incredible and courageous man, who has personally networked with over 500 of these top secret military insiders. If people could fully comprehend what this man has achieved, he would win something far more profound than the Nobel Peace Prize!

On behalf of all of humanity, I thank Dr. Steven Greer and The Disclosure Project and Amardeep Kaleka. 'Sirius' is a very serious and remarkable achievement and should be shared far and wide. I highly recommend it!
edit on 26-4-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
awesome movie, very inspiring...
I wish for ALL Humans to watch and learn and to take action to make contact with our Cosmic Brothers and Sisters..

It is very easy to do

I know

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I wish for ALL Humans to watch

I bet Greer wishes all humans would watch it too.

At $10 each that would bring in 70 billion dollars!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

lol @ the anti-greer stuff here..

LOL

Lol @ the Greer supporters who continue to stick up for him after that comedy mocumentary Sirius , he should have prefixed it with "you can't be"

Seems he's got evening 1 of the lectures at the citizen hearing show all to himself .
www.citizenhearing.org...
What a joke

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

reply to post by Mr Mask

... I can understand why you would think Dr. Greer is preying on the vulnerable to make a buck. But I hardly think that's what is really going on,

Yet Greer is charging almost $4000 per head to spend a week with him visiting crop circles in the UK. That fee excludes travel and food costs, of course, but you will get to sit in a circle in a farmer's field. (I wonder if Emery will be packing his weapon on this occasion?)

source

$4000 to sit in a field with Greer, heck that man is a fraud, the film is a fraud, has nothing to do with Sirius and at the end the small body turns out to be pretty much human.
He has not got a clue, for instance him meditating in a field with his entourage will not bring down visits from space, trust me on that one, they are never going to bother with anyone so self obsessed, and just for the record they up there have no need to come down just to give him fodder for disclosure, for those of us who know for sure they are real,[i come from a long family line of contactees so i know they are real] do not need him or anyone else disclosing for us, as in truth it only affects a small portion of the worlds population.
DISCLOSURE WILL NEVER HAPPEN FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS.but Greer and his cohorts will still shamelessly part you from your money if you are gullible enough.
PS, i live not far from where most of the crop circles happen, and would gladly share the info for free, Most parts of Wiltshire [nr Stonehenge] at this time of year give or take a month you will see crop circles especially around Avebury way.

edit on 26-4-2013 by monica1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by monica1968

PS, i live not far from where most of the crop circles happen, and would gladly share the info for free, Most parts of Wiltshire [nr Stonehenge] at this time of year give or take a month you will see crop circles especially around Avebury way.

Greer and his entourage will be there the week of July 27- August 3. That is assuming he gets the number of enrollees. I understand he doesn't go ahead if he doesn't get 25 "diplomats" coming up with near $4000 apiece.

Keep your eyes open, Monica. If you see them maybe take a jar of moths and release them in the field then see what photographic evidence appears on Greer's Sirius site!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

LOL....Yes i will do that, the man is a menace to truthseekers all over the world, his crap does more harm than good to the cause, and the fact he has an entourage amazes me more than his films.

And the fact he needs $100000 to sit in a field with picnics is a joke, Infact it would be much cheaper for any American to hop on plane to Bristol or Bournemouth and spend £100 for a few nights in local hotels, which are all very reasonable around that way and do you own spotting, it is very well known area for UFOs [i have my own stories concerning that area] and so did Mike Oram of Does it Rain in Other Dimensions, like i said anyone who wants to go i would gladly help out with location details.

edit on 26-4-2013 by monica1968 because: added more text

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

awesome movie, very inspiring...
I wish for ALL Humans to watch and learn and to take action to make contact with our Cosmic Brothers and Sisters..

It is very easy to do

I know

Seeing how ultra-naive some people are makes me sad.

There is a HUGE difference between someone with a healthy sense of spirituality, new-age way of living and being open for new ways of thinking - and a naive, dumb person who is controlled by scammers and hoaxers.

Paying $10 and lauding one of the biggest scammers on this planet doesn't make you a "star person" - all it does is make you look like a dumb fool. Obviously, you have long given up your common sense and ability to see when someone has an obvious agenda and is only out for the money and nothing else.

From all this people on the planet, Greer is probably FARTHEST away from our "cosmic brothers and sisters".
edit on 26-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
After watching this "documentary" and chatting with another poster I came to the conclusion that it was a 2 hour long ego trip, the man might as well have been self pleasuring himself in front of a mirror and then charge people $10 to see it. This dirty bastard had the audacity to ask people to fund this film and then charge people to see his "earth shattering" findings! Also where the hell did all the money he raised go to? I have seen student films with better production values, he has lined his pockets with other peoples money and he should be investigated for fraud. ANYONE that is defending this conman needs to step back and take a good hard look at what this man is doing to other people and the studies of Ufology. In conclusion I give this "documentary" two thumbs down and one middle finger to Greer.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

I agree about the use of those videos, but those were not "points" per se, rather than just space filler for a 2 hour production that needs lots of eye candy. All documentaries goof up that way. It's very common.

Ok wait...so you are saying that if one of the world's leading experts on "real war situations" used clips of "The Gulf of Tonkin" in a documentary trying to prove the government "never lies about war situations", THAT would be ok?

No...sorry friend, it took the editor of that movie hours to locate, download and add those clips into this mockumentary, and when Greer watched it- He would have (should have) said "wait! You can't use two of the biggest proven hoaxes for this real legit movie!".

No...you can't explain that away by saying "honest mistake" specially when the guy who made this movie is a proven and known liar who has swindled thousands and thousands of dollars promoting hoaxes. One being "selling tickets to people to see moths fluttering in a field for thousands of dollars".

But clueless, gullible or hopeful people will always disagree and defend the fraudulent.

The key points are about the military industrial complex, their acquisition of power and advanced weapons technologies that use an advanced physics that is above top secret and kept from the general public, the geopolitical implications of this etc etc etc.

Oh boy...and what a great job he did in doing that by quoting almost word for word "Loose Change" and "Zeitgeist" years after both have made countless dollars. OH AND LETS NOT FORGET all the attention the movie gives to the mini alien...that was already proven by DNA tests to be earthly. But we can gloss over that and say some group just proved otherwise...right? Sure...send money to Greer now!

The full Disclosure meme is what I am referring to in regards to the key points.

Oh the same disclosure that Greer has done everything to switch such focus into a farce and a circus that can't be taken seriously by anyone who is not...yknow...wacky?

The same disclosure- that even the witnesses, and high ranking officials, that once stood behind Greer have left him in shame knowing he had no interest in such disclosure? The same disclosure that Greer speaks of? When he says aliens speak directly to his mind and have done so since he was a child.

And now they follow him down the highway as his camera man films out the back window, while Greer yells "did you get the craft on film!?"

Yet...the craft is not on film?

That disclosure? The same one Greer says he is close to getting cus he had secret meetings with the CIA and secret military? Even though all claims have been either refuted or plain out called lies?

Certainly, much of what Greer talks about is so over-the-top as to be almost unbelievable,

Certainly...even more so when the man has been caught red handed in falsifying information and suckering people to pay large piles of cash to see moths on a mountain. Some of these people obviously slow or dim witted, not too well off financially, and overly gullible.

Certainly even more so when those same people were asked to sign a "non-disclosure" waiver before hand, saying they can not speak of what they saw during said "paid for" moth hunts?

but if you spend enough time with all of it - the multiple corroborated witness testimony and leaked documents, the science as laid out by Lt. Col. Tom Bearden and many others - you will start to understand how it all connects and makes sense.

Oh, so my "almost 40 years" of following these subjects is not enough. Got ya.

Bearden!??? Seriously? Out of all the creditable sources that "once" followed Greer's scam-er-ree, you bring of Bearden!? lol...I think maybe its you who needs to spend more time following these subjects. Cus anyone supporting Bearden or Greer is surly "new to the UFO wagon".

Bearden is as big of a charlatan as Greer if not MORE.

Bearden is not even an actual physicist. Dear GOD, he claims to have received a doctorate for “life experience and for life accomplishment.” from "Trinity College and University"!!! YOU DO KNOW WHAT THAT IS RIGHT? A fake school.

It is now called "Bronte International University". It is seen as a "diploma mill" it has no buildings, labs or facilities built, it is a damn scam in itself.

en.wikipedia.org...

But you use Bearden to back up your lack of knowledge into Greer and the entire UFO field...as if you just helped the man. Heck, you just shot Greer in the foot a million fold.

Bearden and Greer work together...duh. They are both scam artists selling the same scams.

I have gone through all of the Disclosure books and documents and dissected it all very, very carefully - and to me it all checks out.

I mean no offense in saying this...but it is very clear you are new to all this material and don't even have the slightest grip on the subjects you are defending.

Seriously...you brought up Bearden...you are defending Greer...Its easy to see you have failed to do any serious research into any of this. In fact, you simply gravitated towards the "easiest to find" loud mouthed scam-artist, and jumped on his boat.

Sorry dude...I mean look at the sentence I am quoting here. "I have read all of the Discosure books". What? You read...what?

Sigh...

Granted that it is mind-blowing and totally transcends the current scientific status quo, but there have always been massive paradigm shifts throughout history. What makes you think that the 21st century, the most advanced and complicated and turbulent century in human history, would be somehow exempt from any such radical shifts in mainstream science, the status quo and geopolitics?

When did I say I didn't believe in (WARNING BUZZ WORDS AHEAD) " paradigm shifts"? I didn't. This quote is irrelevant.

Some people cannot believe this because it is almost TOO radical. Often times people that really think outside the box are actually mentally ill, and I can understand why you would think Dr. Greer is preying on the vulnerable to make a buck.

No, no...I assure you. You do not "understand" why I think what I do about Greer. In fact, far from it. You obviously follow his work blindly with little or no regard for logic or "science" as a whole.

Lets get this STRAIGHT right now...GREER HAS BEEN CAUGHT SELLING SCAMS. For thousands and thousands of dollars. Even his little "Disclosure group" (a bunch of them being great and creditable witnesses) have distanced themselves from Greer.

THEY understand why I think Greer is preying on the vulnerable. You sir, do not. In fact...I think Greer is preying on you.

But I hardly think that's what is really going on, and it's not because of some "Fox Mulder Wants To Believe" type of wishful-thinking. It's honestly because I have really looked into all of this, and to me it makes sense.

Above I showed why I think you are lying or over exaggerating about "looking into all of this". I'm sorry...nobody, and I mean NOBODY who has spent more than three years looking into UFOs or free energy comes out believing or trusting Greer (or Bearden for that matter) unless they are "undereducated in the areas of UFOs and Free Energy". Oh...and basic science as well.

Again, not trying to be rude. Just putting what I see to be "relevant facts behind my argument" down.

Everything that the most skeptical are basing their conclusions on are really surface-level tidbits of information like this documentary. You need to get into the text-based transcripts of witness testimonies to really get the full picture.

Sir...I am "MR MASK". Perhaps you don't know me. I am an obsessive freak and expert in the field of UFOs. I was focused on these subjects long before the creation of youtube videos. lol.

I dunno...you really need to stop telling me how I don't believe in UFOs.

You are missing the mark. And supporting the enemies of those who really believe in UFOs based on "real research".

As for CSETI and non-local consciousness and remote viewing? You will likely never be ready for that stuff

No, I can't afford 5 thousand dollar hikes to see moths with Greer...so finically, no I am not ready.

Sorry dude...you have fallen for hucksters. Not even clever ones. Like the bottom of the bucket ones. The guys that people who look at these subjects say- "Oh man, those hogwash-selling creeps makes us all look stupid".

Get me? It isn't me or the rest of the people starring the "anti-greer" posts here. its you. And its people like you, who do not look into these things deep enough.

Or worse...people who DO look into it deeply...and still come out supporting the guy who sells magic tickets to moths.

The family cow is scared to walk with those folks. It may be sold for beans.

MM
edit on 26-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: spelling

edit on 26-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: spell bad

edit on 26-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: messed up...so what!?

edit on 26-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: Greer made me do it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Greer preys on the mentally unstable, fringe & hopelessly faithful. These people are borderline cult members who blindly accept fiction as fact and are offended when presented with the more plausible and rational. They will deny facts with a straight face and eat up Stephen Greer's feces with a big smile & say 'thank you...may I have another?!"

If you ask me, they deserve to be ridiculed and separated from their money. Greer, deserves to be skinned, covered in steak sauce & dropped in the alligator exhibit at the local zoo.

It is 2013 and Greer is as much of a fraud as he was years ago. Wake up & smell the napalm!
edit on 26-4-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join