It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerbychoice

Just by viewing the machinery built by Morgan Boardman and his team is enough ''evidence'' to show these people are not thumb suckers.

And a search of the internet shows that its not new (patent 2004) or theirs .

will feature a breakthrough announcement by Paul Murad, Morgan Boardman and John Brandenburg from Morningstar Applied Physics, Inc. (Vienna, VA) of measurements on their “Morningstar Energy Box” which have replicated a Russian magnetic energy converter (MEC) invented by Vladimir Vitalievich Roschin (Moscow, RU) and Sergi Mikhailovich Godin (Moscow, RU) and was patented (6,822,361) in 2004. The patent is assigned to Energy & Propulsion Systems LLC (Valencia, CA)

Here's the Patent
Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Partially Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

Your critical judgement on anything that does not receive mainstream attention is in fact a validation that you fear the unknown or at least suppressed information.

So if we don't agree with YOUR beliefs that makes us unthinking Sheeple does it ?
Just because people don't buy into this load of Horse .... doesn't mean anything , other than they can see the King has no clothes and free energy is a con , any technologies developed will be owned by Corps and any benefits will be for them not us .

Compared to the other test series, there was no behavior where the weight changed for a considerable time of period and higher result magnitudes occurred only at transient situations. The weight lose of 7.3% would easily be assumed as greater than experimental error at .1 or .2 pounds.
Morningstar Energy Box PDF

edit on 25-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Note: Let's try to be nice please. -- Majic

edit on 4/26/2013 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Note: You too. -- Majic

edit on 4/26/2013 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
George Noory interviews Steven Greer and Dr Nolan regarding SIRIUS on Coast to Coast

edit on 25-4-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
I enjoyed watching it and it was worth the ten dollars I paid. I paid ten dollars the night before to see Oblivion, which was excellent. There is no reason at all why they shouldn't have asked the ten dollars for something they put their hearts into. It wasn't just Greer who had invested an interest in this whole thing coming into fruition.

Oblivion cost $120,000,000 to make.

Sirius cost the makers nothing. It was paid for by donors who thought it was going to be an important message to mankind. Turned out to be utterly trivial and bogus and only available to those who could afford it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Of course, if you had watched it for free you would not have called it trivial and bogus. It is available all over the damn net for free right now anyways. It's been posted multiple times on YouTube already.

It's totally not trivial or bogus, you just don't like the messenger. No need to shoot him...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

if you had watched it for free you would not have called it trivial and bogus.

I watched it for free and it is trivial and bogus .
It wasn't totally free as it cost me 2 hours to watch it .

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
It's totally not trivial or bogus, you just don't like the messenger. No need to shoot him...

Seems a lot of people hate Dr Greer, but I don't see any of these people making a contribution to bring awareness to the general public.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Anyone who still pays attention to ANYTHING that Greer says, deserves him.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Free energy technology exists...

We are ancient/immortal souls/parts of God and we have family all over this universe/Nebadon and in other dimensions

Remember?

Remember...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
reply to post by torsion

Of course, if you had watched it for free you would not have called it trivial and bogus.

I did watch it (for free, too). That's why I can assure you it's trivial and bogus

It is available all over the damn net for free right now anyways. It's been posted multiple times on YouTube already.

It's not officially available for free. Yet the documentary uses much material lifted off the Internet for free and used without permission using the "fair use" policy. Not exactly fair use when you sell the freely obtained material back to people.

No need to shoot him...

Don't worry. No one's going to shoot Greer. That "dead man's trigger" is bogus, too. All part of the show. Greer is the only one making a killing! (It was funny to see muscle boy Emery packing a weapon ready to whip it out should the agents come at Greer with the cancer ray guns again!)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
As pointed out by many, there is nothing new or particularly revealing in this film in terms of content.

The film starts off with the now too often expose' on the evils of the military industrial complex and the FED. It is fashionable these days to target the them and the corporate control of government.

Why?

The answer is this film is designed to continue pushing the issues that are allowed to be pushed. It is one facet of a multi-pronged attack. It is continual program being driven into the psyche of Americans who have lost the ability to think critically for themselves and push them towards a programmed action.

The FED is designed to be the sacrificial lamb. As Ron Paul and others attack it from government ranks, the CIA-driven UFO agenda is now attacking it from the other side. It will continue to be attacked until it fails and will be the catalyst that will shepherd in a global currency.

The country has been raped of its resources, it's productive workforce, it's once solid infrastructure (see Detroit), it's industry. It has been dumbed down by a complicit and well-integrated Hollywood/CIA/MSM production farm of programming delivering tele-tubby level programming that the average American tunes into between 4 and 6 hours per day. This programming uses the new-age pineal gland as a backdoor and gains root access that shapes and directs individual and collective behavior. There is a reason the shows and films are called programs. They might as well be called Trojan.exe. The innocence of TV is why it works--it's just a program. As a programmer of computers, this is called a rootkit.

Understand predictive programming, consider the programs that were uploaded onto the human mind-drive during the years prior to the election of President Obama. Television, which acts as sort of a CD-ROM of data, delivered Programs all having to do with African American presidents dealing with various soap opera problems including...Alien Attack. It planted seeds into bigots mind-drives. The program does its job well and ushers in the new "reality".

The gullible people who would laugh at those duped by "War of the Worlds" still can't understand that the 1930's radio experiment was much like the current Boston situation. It was a penetration test of what Americans will allow to be done to them. It has been done many times and the results are predictable. Consider: When was the last time you saw a tank and Darth Vader types going door to door on an American suburban street? This predictive programming is working and it is going to ultimately force the issue and cause people to have to take sides. This has been done in every country that has had the pleasure of experiencing the destabilization tactics of CIA-et al-driven agendas.

It doesn't matter who this hidden hand turns out to be. That horse is long dead and its white-washed bones are there for all to see. The polarity is by design and will continue to be used against people.

Sirius is code. Sirus is the light that fell on poor Truman. This project will usher in a world that has been waiting for alien contact and disclosure and Hollywood/Lookout Mountain-style producers are going to deliver it. This film is a reality show and it is designed to promote the much bigger reality show that would literally crash most people's minds if they got off the hamster wheel long enough to be aware of the massive DoS attack that is going on 24/7 by way of news/weather/sports/advertising.

Sirius will be confirmation to believers, fodder for debunkers, and ultimately predictive programming for all. The program seeds have been planted well over hundreds of years. The hidden hand everyone seeks is the giant production of YOUR reality, programmed not by you, for the purpose of extracting as much money, power, resources, control, war, depopulation and whatever other experiments that the lab rats will allow.

Walk outside of your chicken coops and take a look with fresh eyes. Believe it or not but the shearing of the sheep is not new. Consider that the mention of strings of letters and numbers can evoke action and response. 9/11. These 4 characters-numbers are like a magic spell that when uttered wreak all sorts of havoc to the human psyche. Chemtrail will elicit responses from believers, deniers and trolls. ATS is a living breathing National Enquirer. There are goldmines of solid data, and there are cesspools of the utterly ridiculous.

It is up to the individual, if they so choose, to strip away the chains of their own dogma. Until then the mind-computer is a corrupted, virus-filled drive and everything you think you KNOW has been used against you and will continue to be.

Sirius is just another tool for the destabilization plan that has been in place and used against a long list of unfortunate others. It's in the symbolism, it's in the subliminal, it's on nearly every thread is created on ATS.

Everything is metaphor and must be looked at through that lens in order to have a chance of seeing clearly.
edit on 25-4-2013 by hajisalami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I cannot even express how APPALLED I am by the blatant way how Greer tries to milk this alien/humanoid story or whatever it is supposed to be on his site.

I will NEVER EVER spend $10 premium price on some "on-demand" video watching a single documentary about this person, if one of you people shelled out $10 I feel very sorry for you.

Of many people in "UFOLogy" which I distaste (there are some of them), Greer surely takes the cake.

Please people, do NOT pay $10 to Steven Greer.

This is all I can say. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by FreeThinkerbychoice

Just by viewing the machinery built by Morgan Boardman and his team is enough ''evidence'' to show these people are not thumb suckers.

And a search of the internet shows that its not new (patent 2004) or theirs .

will feature a breakthrough announcement by Paul Murad, Morgan Boardman and John Brandenburg from Morningstar Applied Physics, Inc. (Vienna, VA) of measurements on their “Morningstar Energy Box” which have replicated a Russian magnetic energy converter (MEC) invented by Vladimir Vitalievich Roschin (Moscow, RU) and Sergi Mikhailovich Godin (Moscow, RU) and was patented (6,822,361) in 2004. The patent is assigned to Energy & Propulsion Systems LLC (Valencia, CA)

Here's the Patent
Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Partially Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

Your critical judgement on anything that does not receive mainstream attention is in fact a validation that you fear the unknown or at least suppressed information.

So if we don't agree with YOUR beliefs that makes us unthinking Sheeple does it ?
Just because people don't buy into this load of Horse .... doesn't mean anything , other than they can see the King has no clothes and free energy is a con , any technologies developed will be owned by Corps and any benefits will be for them not us .

Compared to the other test series, there was no behavior where the weight changed for a considerable time of period and higher result magnitudes occurred only at transient situations. The weight lose of 7.3% would easily be assumed as greater than experimental error at .1 or .2 pounds.
Morningstar Energy Box PDF

edit on 25-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Sure thing Mr expert, I'm just a sensationalist that wants to see a better world, but your absolutely right, its not their patent, it's a stretch to doop the unwary into hope beyond fossil fuel pollution and capital gain. Like we ever needed that fallacy, lets just keep using Google to fuel our expertise into everything under the sun while we OD on some oil, got spare syringe there Mr truth seeker ''Scientist'' ,pshh clearly the overall message was not even considered in the first place. Christ you can never win with the skeptic and his arsenal of facts. I don't give a two shaits who was the first to think of experimenting with anti-gravitational machines, but the FACT that people are experimenting with such prospects is interesting enough to raise mainstream awareness. I never conveyed this documentary as absolute truth, just as interesting and though provoking. Anyway I'm off to brainwash myself with more senseless documentaries exposing a supposed evil agenda against the masses and lets not forget about the little green men with their flying Frisbee skipping about the vast plains of the universe. PEACE

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by FreeThinkerbychoice
well raising over 3 million dollars in donations from the public is the biggest so far in my knowledge for this kind of genre in documentary film terms.

So no actual source then. Just what did he spend the $3million? This "documentary" would have not cost much, so where is the other $2 900 000?

Just by viewing the machinery built by Morgan Boardman and his team is enough ''evidence'' to show these people are not thumb suckers

So someone builds a pretty looking device therefore it must work.... funny how none of them actually work when properly tested!

As for your last question, seems you do not grasp the severity of such a move on account of all fatalities of others who tried to do the same.

That tired old silly claim - if Greer had such a device he would have released it over the internet and everyone would have one and so it could not be stopped.

Do you think these people are making this up for some personal gain

Yes, they are actually.

. By my understanding these people have good intentions behind this documentary

The only intention Greer had for this documentary was to make money from the gullible.

arrogant narcissistic nature it collectively carries has been subjected to such a filthy lie stricken world

You are talking about Greer here, he is the one telling lies here, and just look at him taking his shirt off at every opportunity, again Greer is the narcissistic one here!

but talk about extra terrestrials, free energy theories and meditation and you've got a new cult group waiting to suck your wallets dry of 10 dollars for a ''thrill'' of a better world.

And that is exactly what Greer is trying to do - suck money from the gullible!

First the truth is ridiculed, and then it is violently objected before it becomes accepted as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Greer has no truth, only lies!

Wow, it seems I am dealing with bias beyond reason here. Okay you are absolutely right, How could I have been so blind, of course it's all bull, I mean free energy, what a hoot, and aliens pshh please of course we are the only sentient beings, the rest of the universe and the trillions of trillions of light years it covers is just a play ground for us, too bad well never be able to explore it seeing as all this anti gravitational stuff is all crap.

This Greer is quite the con man, hope the ''research facility into free energy'' he is funding provides good resale value into the housing market.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Okay, I understand now the points you people are raising about this documentary being same ole same ole. It was not meant for those of us who have been researching this stuff for a decade or more. It is meant for the general population who is totally new to the subject. In that regard, it is a great introduction and covers a lot of key points. If you do not agree with those key points, that is just part of your own bias or worldview and reflects nothing about the message of the film itself. It is just your opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well...watched it twice. And no matter "who" says "what", Mr Mask tells you the truth in saying-

Hogwash, bullpucky and scam-heavy. Greer always HAS and always WILL sucker suckers to suck their money. He is a criminal in my mind.

Deadman's switch? Greer? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Even with the scary music behind that segment, it still comes off as comedy. Greer don't need no deadman's switch, he is a proven peddler of hoaxes...he needs morals and an inner drive to apologize.

Of course many will support or believe him. Those usually are the types "just now getting on the UFO wagon". Those are the types who have not followed this man throughout his history of lies and tricks.

Those are people who DIDN'T pay ten thousand dollars to see him flash a light on a moth and call it an alien (really, he scammed people by showing them moths for thousands of dollars!).

Sigh...Mr Steven M Greer...how low you have gone...how low you are...I hope one day you are arrested for fraud and deception in the interest of money.

For those who want to quote this post and defend this huckster...have a ball. For those of you who think this guy has a clue about anything he promises...have a bridge (real cheap).

To those of us who have followed this man's history for years...guess we saw this coming...eh?

What a total crap video that coulda been made for under 300 bucks easy. Just another pocket picking farce from the UFO field's biggest scam artist.

Greer...you are shameful.

MM
edit on 25-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If you do not agree with those key points, that is just part of your own bias or worldview and reflects nothing about the message of the film itself

What message does the film send when 13 minutes in they throw up known fake UFO videos like the Dome of the rock and Oliver's Castle with no explanation to go with them , are we supposed to think they're real ? , does Greer think they're real ? , its either stupidity or deception and I know which one I choose .

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

What message does the film send when 13 minutes in they throw up known fake UFO videos like the Dome of the rock and Oliver's Castle with no explanation to go with them , are we supposed to think they're real ? , does Greer think they're real ? , its either stupidity or deception and I know which one I choose .

Exactly...two of the biggest publicly debunked UFO hoaxes right in his sweet little film that he "took money from suckers" to make...Funny.

You would think he would not use such footage seeing how they were hoaxes easily proven to be so. Heck, I personally was here for the Dome of the Rock UFO fiasco...was a fun thread. Ripped that lie apart in under a few days. Too bad Greer isn't so focused on finding the truth of these things.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too bad Greer banks on people not knowing truth...and sells them lies to pad his pocket. He isn't unaware of what he is doing. He is banking on stupidity and gullibility. Two things that are in endless supply and easy to use to rake in free cash.

In other words...if you believe this man, support this film (filled with lies) and/or take this film as fact- Congratulations, you have become a statistic Greer uses to make himself wealthier. See? You DO have a purpose.

MM

edit on 25-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: To add more anti-Greer truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
lol @ the anti-greer stuff here..

LOL

meditation and contact with our star family is the tipping point for our evolving reality...

people with lots of money are losing their touch...

lol

they will spend millions to keep us in the box, lol

well there are higher powers at play and no amount of money will change anything

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join