It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"Sirius" is a movie project coordinated by Dr. Steven M. Greer and The Disclosure Project.

Official Site: The Sirius Documentary © 2013 (www.sirius.neverendinglight.com)

WHAT WILL YOU SEE?

Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the worldwide Disclosure Movement and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence is working with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka and his team at Neverending Light Productions to produce one of the most significant films of our time.

This film exposes the greatest story never told:

The Earth has been visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity.

A cabal of military, industrial and financial interests have kept this contact and what we have learned from it secret for over 60 years.

Their secrecy is meant to suppress the knowledge that can liberate the world from the yoke of oil, gas, coal and nuclear power and replace the current world order with one of New Energy and true Freedom.

ADMIN NOTE: This thread has been "re-purposed" to serve as a centralized discussion thread for this movie. It originally linked to a YouTube copy, but that copy has since been removed from YouTube by the user, presumably on copyright grounds.

"SIRIUS" IS NOT A FREE MOVIE. DO NOT POST LINKS TO PIRATED COPIES OF THIS MOVIE IN THIS THREAD OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON ATS. Doing so violates the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use and is grounds for immediate account termination, so please don't.

A good rule of thumb for whether a link is legitimate or not: if it's free, it's pirated. For anyone who wants to talk about the copyright/piracy issues, please see:

Sirius Film: Please Do Not Post Links To Pirated Material!

ATS DOES NOT ENDORSE THIS MOVIE. We just want to offer members a place to talk about it if they wish.

As always, your comments on the topic are welcome.

Majic

edit on 4/24/2013 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So far he seems to hit on all the CT points of free energy is available but being suppressed for the elites benefits.

No real proof offered so far in, about 45 min
edit on 23/4/13 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I've gotten about 1hr 22minutes in. Then i went to bed, and plan to finish it tonight. I wasn't wowed just yet. I don't know if I will be, but for ONCE, we've got something that was professionally done with all the information of the 100 different other videos you try to sort through. If all else fails, it doesn't come off hokey like a lot of the alien stuff. That alone should make it worth watching or sharing.

I think once it gets settled, they should eventually either get it on a tv program, or at least post it free, once they've made enough money. 10 bucks isn't bad, considering it's a full length movie with proper editing, and no glaring music, but for a "free energy message" it sure isn't free....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
So far he seems to hit on all the CT points of free energy is available but being suppressed for the elites benefits.

I'm not familiar with this documentary, is it just about free energy?

As for suppressing free energy, there an argument for it, at the moment. Not only due to the number of jobs involved in and around the oil industries, but also due to the amount of revenues governments receive due to the taxes they levy on the sale of petrol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending suppression, I'm just saying when there is so much money involved, I can understand why 'they' would allegedly suppress such technology.

Will comment on the doc further after I have found a couples of hours to watch it.

cheers!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. I wanted to see this but there was no way I was going to pay $10.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How about laying out what the movies about because some of us here have never heard of it and I'm not clicking anything until I understand what the hell is happening for 2 hours. I have heard that the elite are roughly 25-30 years ahead of everyone else when it comes to energy etc but is there anything else discussed? Aliens, Djinn etc?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
How about laying out what the movies about because some of us here have never heard of it and I'm not clicking anything until I understand what the hell is happening for 2 hours. I have heard that the elite are roughly 25-30 years ahead of everyone else when it comes to energy etc but is there anything else discussed? Aliens, Djinn etc?

Synopsis
“Sirius” is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer – an Emergency Medicine doctor turned UFO/ New Energy researcher – as he struggles to disclose top secret information about classified energy & propulsion techniques. Along the way, Dr. Greer investigates new technology and sheds light on criminal suppression. He accumulates over 100 Government, Military, and Intelligence Community witnesses who testify on record about their first-hand experiences with UFOs and with the cover-up.

In the course of his research Dr. Greer is asked to look at an amazing find: a humanoid specimen, 6 inches long from the Atacama Desert. Not until 2012 was he given permission to take bone samples and DNA from the specimen. At that same time a pre-eminent geneticist, hearing of this find, offered to do DNA testing. He enlisted an MD from the same university,- world renowned for his work with skeletal anomalies, to view the x-rays and CT scans. Their expertise along with Dr. Greer’s expansive knowledge of the subject bring more questions than answers. Where did this “Atacama Humanoid” come from? Are there others like it? What does it say about the origin of the human species?

While on this odyssey, the audience gains a whole new perspective on technology, human evolution, and clandestine organizations who have manipulated and controlled the public for centuries.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

awesome, thank you

thank you

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Thanks for the link

Downloading now and will watch with interest later .

Edit
50 mins in and got to have a break ...Boring .

edit on 23-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
world peace...

federal reserve banking system audited, forced to give our money back, then abolished...

military industrial complex re-tooled for peaceful missions...

free energy technology released/shared...

truth revealed about our cosmic family...

9/11/01 truth revealed...

truth that we are aspects/God, we are immortal souls, spiritual beings having a human experience to remember love and to bring peace though out this universe and all of creation

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

In essence a documentary about a New Age Religious Cult, their self promoting and manipulative Guru, and the scratching around for relics to validate their faith...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by sirric

In essence a documentary about a New Age Religious Cult, their self promoting and manipulative Guru, and the scratching around for relics to validate their faith...

Interesting point of view since it is based on the same lack of proof.

Actually there is no proof on your side of view, just an observation while at least they are pointing out things that make this wild world makes some sense.

Not saying I fully believe it, just not going to dismiss it because it sounds too crazy to my sheltered world view.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i just disagree with them saying it something that the world needs to see, yet sticking on a $10 price tag... surely this should be free to view if the world needs to see it

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well here it is for free, damn them if the need money to survive....I'm sure it costs no money to create produce and air this movie, it was all free right?

Hypocrite if you have ever done anything to earn money that should have been done for free.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Since when do you require proof?

Vibrate on.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Well here it is for free, damn them if the need money to survive....I'm sure it costs no money to create produce and air this movie, it was all free right?

Hypocrite if you have ever done anything to earn money that should have been done for free.

Uhh Greer isnt hurting for money at all........so this "only to feed himself" mentality is bunk...

The thing is he doesnt pay for this, he cons other people into donating their money to it and he makes the film, then pockets the cash......

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Producing a film takes a ton of money to feed your crew and handle all production and time. This is not fair in that respect. However, I think we are all hesitant of paying Greer...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Enough of the red-herring. Lets speak to the content of the movie and not the presenter.

Is there a suppression of free energy?

Are alien life forms monitoring our evolution?

Is there any proof to the fact that we are just living in a simulated world and we can create our own reality?

Are Brown M&M's better than Green M&M's or do they make you feel sexy....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join