It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just a drill, there is nothing to worry about. Carrying on with your regular activities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
How many coincidences does it take to join the dots together and see that these are not co-incidences?. How come all these drills are planned at the same time these national tragedies happen?

WTC, 9/11, Oklahoma City Bombing, Colorado theater, Sandyhook, WACO Texas, and Boston Bombing all have one thing in common…all had DRILLS relatively close or on the exact day the tragedy happened. Really? This many coincidences?

Anyways did you see that Miami Heat game last night!!? I hope Tony and Mary make it to the final of The American Idol Voice - Think You Can Dance competition.
edit on 23-4-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
How many coincidences does it take to join the dots together and see that these are not co-incidences?. How come all these drills are planned at the same time these national tragedies happen?

WTC, 9/11, Oklahoma City Bombing, Colorado theater, Sandyhook, WACO Texas, and Boston Bombing all have one thing in common…all had DRILLS relatively close or on the exact day the tragedy happened. Really? This many coincidences?

Anyways did you see that Miami Heat game last night!!? I hope Tony and Mary make it to the final of The American Idol Voice - Think You Can Dance competition.

What Boston Drill?

And that last part I tend to ignore IDOL distractions...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

and EXACTLY how do these drills assist the execution of alledged false flage events ?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

It causes confusion. For example on 9/11 they ignored reports of hijackings on the planes bacause there was a drill of that nature on that day.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Your going to have to ask the people who organized the drills to be carried out days before and on THE DAY of these attacks.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Leys just say if I were going to a place where I knew a "Drill" has happening........I would head the opposite direction....toot, sweet........and in a BIG hurry.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Boston Drill, there were men on rooftops with dogs, and on the street carrying out what if bomb scenarios. Those were the Blackwater security.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

What Boston Drill?

The bomb "what if" drills that were carried out that day, even "tweeted" about before the marathon from my understanding.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

Originally posted by abeverage

What Boston Drill?

The bomb "what if" drills that were carried out that day, even "tweeted" about before the marathon from my understanding.

Show me the evidence!!!...that was not a drill and no where did it say it was a drill what you saw was a tweet an hour after the original bombs went off! They thought they had yet another bomb. LOOK AT THE TIMELINE...

Seriously I thought that too but REALY? They were doing a bomb drill at the same time as the Marathon??? REALLY??? It is not plausible and the only thing backing it is that tweet and if you look along with the other tweets you can see that a bomb had already detonated!

I agree there have been drills on or around other incidents there is no evidence I have seen to convince me there was a BOMB drill happening the same day and at the FINISH line!

Show me evidence of a DRILL! Otherwise you are spreading dis-information!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Boston Drill, there were men on rooftops with dogs, and on the street carrying out what if bomb scenarios. Those were the Blackwater security.

As I said in the above post SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE! Otherwise you are spreading dis-information!

LOOK at the timeline of the tweets!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

"University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines."

www.local15tv.com...

theres some stuff about it from witnesses at the scene?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

"They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

"University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines."

www.local15tv.com...

theres some stuff about it from witnesses at the scene?

This is still not a "Drill" and I am sorry but at a major sporting event I expect some sort of security and even some mock testing. But I still have yet to see a BOMB DRILL!

There may have been a tip off from a friend or informer about the bombs too! That would explain why they were there. They do have to have city approval before they do any Drills however!

Now that said I am still suspicious to this event.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

im sorry but your whole statement about evidence suggests to me you are an infiltrator to ATS. look at the VIDEO from that day before and AFTER the bombs blew. hmm..lost of "officials" enter the area RIGHT BEFORE IT BLOWS.

also, the double amputee..IS FALSE, he's a War Vet that LOST BOTH LEGS in the IRAQ / AFGHANISTAN WAR. so yea.. how do u lose your legs twice?

also. look at the crime scene pictures.. hmm..white upholstered chairs, with absolutely NO DAMAGE whatsoever, to them..no burns, rips, scratches, holes, NOTHING. and also, the tables, with the PLASTIC CUPS, that are STILL STANDING, and not spilled..again, RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOMBS.

for 2 big bombs as they say, there was WAY MORE SMOKE, than fire, such as you would get from BLACK POWDER (AKA GUN POWDER) more bang and smoke, less flame.

and if you believe that suspect #2 is going to be alive in the states long, your an idiot, sorry but true. look at the video of ALL THE GUNFIRE AT THE SUSPECT, yet, theres only 1/4 the amount bullets fired worth of holes in the boat, so where did the other 3/4 go??

please, ENLIGHTEN ALL OF US here..

why else would their WHOLE FAMILY say they were set up, and that they were framed? also..its convenient to point to Al-Q or anyone else..

AND WHY WAS THIS DONE??

are we not in a HUGE GLOBAL economical Crisis?
we need war..
WAR BRINGS MONEY AND JOBS..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordnikon82

im sorry but your whole statement about evidence suggests to me you are an infiltrator to ATS. look at the VIDEO from that day before and AFTER the bombs blew. hmm..lost of "officials" enter the area RIGHT BEFORE IT BLOWS.

also, the double amputee..IS FALSE, he's a War Vet that LOST BOTH LEGS in the IRAQ / AFGHANISTAN WAR. so yea.. how do u lose your legs twice?

also. look at the crime scene pictures.. hmm..white upholstered chairs, with absolutely NO DAMAGE whatsoever, to them..no burns, rips, scratches, holes, NOTHING. and also, the tables, with the PLASTIC CUPS, that are STILL STANDING, and not spilled..again, RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOMBS.

for 2 big bombs as they say, there was WAY MORE SMOKE, than fire, such as you would get from BLACK POWDER (AKA GUN POWDER) more bang and smoke, less flame.

and if you believe that suspect #2 is going to be alive in the states long, your an idiot, sorry but true. look at the video of ALL THE GUNFIRE AT THE SUSPECT, yet, theres only 1/4 the amount bullets fired worth of holes in the boat, so where did the other 3/4 go??

why else would their WHOLE FAMILY say they were set up, and that they were framed? also..its convenient to point to Al-Q or anyone else..

AND WHY WAS THIS DONE??

we need war..

I assure you I am not an ATS infiltrator I have been registered a year longer than yourself, but that is moot point.

My point is this. SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF A BOMB DRILL!

like this...Earthquake drill

Of course right now if you search for Bomb Drill you get Alex's statement it was a drill. When they police department doesn't admit it?
edit on 23-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordnikon82

AND WHY WAS THIS DONE??

we need war..

The guy is correct. The "drill" has been debunked based on the timeline (and would have been far too 'coincidental") so spreading it further is disinformation and further erodes any discovery of the 'truth"- And the 'truth" is, we will never know either way.

Many of the above has been answered, but its too much to touch on here- But the "drill" needs to proven or put to a rest since it muddys the already unclear waters.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm just gonna bring this up, there was a advertisement that Paranormal State did in New York, that the side of a building had a slogan of the show and speakers at the top of the building, and the sound that came from them sounded like someone whispering in your ear. But not everyone heard it. Pretty eerie, I know. Look it up on youtube.

There are people at the Boston bombings that say they heard announcements that it was just a drill, and to remain calm. Maybe this is related, maybe it's not. Or maybe I need to pay attention to different things.

new topics

top topics

join