It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite conspiracy/corruption movies!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hellow fellow humans & brothers and sisters from other planets!

I was cleaning my dvd collection last week and i was looking at some great conspiracy movies that i wanted to share with you all. Most of you already know those titles but i was also curious about your conspiracy/corruption movie collection. Or just movies that have a "cant trust the government/police" type of story in it

So here is my list:

Top 5 Conspiracy movies

#1 Conspiracy Theory. (how could that not be #1) From the first second the movie begins you'll be amazed with the things Mel Gibson is saying. And the whole MK Ultra story in the movie is just amazing!

#2 Shooter. Mark Wahlberg being set-up by the government in killing a politician or someshin. But the beginning is important as you see a US army group leaving an African village they just executed so they can build a pipeline through. What is happening in real life too.

#3 The Matrix. (How can that not be in your list!) I don't have to say much about this movie trilogy because if you don't know this movie you must still be asleep
We all went down the rabbit hole like Keanu Reeves and took the red pill

#4 V For Vendetta. (Fun fact, The guy with the mask in the movie is the same gay who plays the evil agent Smith in The Matrix :wow
Great movie that shows us what our countries will become if we let the Government keeps us in fear with their staged terror attacks!

#5 Equilibrium. Much like V For Vendetta only a little bit different but still a great story about how the Government is brainwashing it's people!

Top 5 Corruption movies.

#1 Training Day. Denzel Washington as a crooked cop. Plus the whole division or department or whatever it is called. But it gives a good look at how deep the corruption goes all the way to the top.

#2 Street Kings. Keanu Reeves as a crooked cop but trying to be good. A must see!

#3 Bad Lieutenant. Nicolas Cage as a crooked cop. I'm getting tired of typing so i'll stop now

Sooo what are your favorite Conspiracy/corruption movies!!???

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I just watch a very good one about owning the water rights.
It's called A Dark Truth.

The scary part is, someone started a thread on here, I read yesterday about Nestle trying to do this here in the US.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Yeah i heard about that 2 a while back. They want to privatize water...

But i don't think they will get a chance because the wholy system is crashing down worldwide soon

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Pi (1998)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Gene Hackman was brilliant in this film.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Another one Hackman was in. That one is SO scary because you can actually see it happening.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Arlington Road. not sure a better conspiracy movie has ever been made. If you havent seen it, WATCH IT TONIGHT!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
JFK
Eyes Wide Shut
Videodrome
The Conversation
The Parallax View

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Naturally V for Vendetta

Matrix

The Cleaner

Wag The Dog

Conspiracy Theory - Though looking at Mel Gibson makes me more than a little... ugh now.

The Day After Tomorrow

I was going to joke and say Zombie Land, but I can't even bring myself to type that.

edit on 4/24/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
They Live! Best alien movie in history!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Men Who Stare at Goats is a fun, guilty pleasure...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Bug is an excellent movie that no one I ever meet has ever seen

Upon making the acquaintance of subdued former soldier Peter (Michael Shannon, repeating his stage role), a veteran of the first Gulf War, Agnes finally senses that things are looking up. Quietly charming despite his melancholy aura, Peter soon reveals to Agnes that he contracted a "bug" while serving in the Middle East, and that it may have been deliberately administered as part of a secret military medical experiment.

It might be a bit uncomfortably close to home for some of us though

Bug

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
For corruption L.A. Confidential. Great cast and movie.

www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Here's a strange conspiracy film I recently found. While watching I was thinking some ATSers would love it.
Metropia

In the near future, oil reserves are nearly depleted and Europe is connected by series of underground tunnels. While navigating these tunnels, Roger hears voices, one in particular. Seeking a way to rid himself of the voice only leads Roger deeper into a bizarre conspiracy of control - mind and body.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Nothing guilty about it. That was a great flic, of course, anything with Jeff Bridges is usually worth a watch.

Jeff Bridges, Kurt Russel, and Steve Buscemi are the only 3 actors I can think of that can take an awful movie (escape from New York, Escape from L.A., Big Trouble in Little China, Tron) and make it an awesome movie just by being there.

top topics

join