It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep It Simple, Stupid: Using Logic to Look at Tragedy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

And that's the question people keep asking me. I do not know the exact reasoning behind using crisis actors in a false flag versus real victims in a false flag. I could barely begin to understand the motivations behind the choice, maybe its to keep us arguing instead of taking action, or to test our ability to discern reality from illusion. All I know for sure is those victims portrayed in the photographic evidence are actors in a staged event. That's all my experience can afford me with certainty.

Ps. Cavscout's thread is a poor parody of my own work he threw together without personally researching anything. I posed several questions concerning the joke tourniquet job and the triage or lack thereof and he has evaded everything changing the subject each time. I have sincere doubts as to ethos and motivations in discrediting my work.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I'm not replying specifically to the Boston Marathon bombings, are really any specific event, and usually I agree with the point of your threads, Smyleegirl. But I have to say, I do not agree about that oft repeated axiom, that really isn''t logical, in and of itself. Nor do I think logic bears out that the correct answer is usually the first and most simple.

In fact, I think this lackk of logic, which has nothing whatsoever to deal with logic (it isn't even the point of Occam's Razor) is exactly the kind of oft repeated thing that is relied upon to convince people to NOT question, and to go with what seems most "obvious." This is inculcation, directly observed, at work, in its most insidious form....
Just my opinion, tho.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by guymontag

Your opinion is noted - as it the fact that it is based upon absolute and total assumption on your part.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

I cannot say whether I believe he is guilty or innocent. I do not wish death on him regardless though. I have given up on the death penalty. Though I must admit seeing the cell he will spend his life in would have me begging for death.

Raist

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

I have first responder and hazmat training. I believe real people got hurt by real bombs.

Raist

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join