It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Can't Ban Oreos !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha thank God i live in a state on the east coast where the liberal whackos are suppressed.

amen, man. I live in PA and the only liberal whacko threatenig my exsistence is a Canadian Buddhist/Russian Orthodox/druid/jewish moron at my school.

I'm with ADVISOR. I say we go medieval on their butts. Gimme an M-16 and we'll see who wants to ban Oreos. I mean, what is wrong with them? Oreos are the most eaten cookies in the world. I don't see how they could try and push such evil on the children of the planet.
Of course, I'm also slightly biased because my grandfather worked for years at Nabisco.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It suprises me they want to ban them. Looks like they would just want to sue them for a huge settlement. Thats what the left coast is all about. Law suits over legal subsatnces. Lawyers have been given free reign of the country.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
*Sitting back, sipping on a crown and coke and munching on oreos*

They can have my oreos when they pry them from my cold dead fingers...

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Guess this moron read this thread...

The move to outlaw Oreo cookies in California crumbled Wednesday when the lawyer who tried to ban the tasty snack foods said he had decided to drop his suit.

San Francisco attorney Stephen Joseph told The Associated Press he would not pursue the action any further, and only wanted to get the word out about the dangers of unlabeled fats contained in the popular black and white cookies.

"We have received thousands of e-mails expressing support for what we have done in advising the public of this problem," Joseph said. "But it's no longer necessary to continue the lawsuit because at the time the lawsuit was filed nobody knew about trans fat. Now everybody knows about trans fat."

www.sfgate.com.../news/archive/2003/05/14/state1814EDT0162.DTL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join