It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Suspect's Twitter Conversation Linked to Report of Explosions Last Month in Hanover, Massach

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

Originally posted by Rocker2013

When the video is covering numerous sites, with very clear evidence, I'd trust that over anything the MSM reports.

What video? What numerous sites?
You're not making any sense, and you are not providing any evidence of anything.

Read my first post in this thread.

Just checked, you have not offered any evidence, but you state that there is evidence

So you're saying there is evidence, but you cannot or will not post it? Then you say that your statement of that is evidence itself?

Again, you're making absolutely no sense, and you are not offering any evidence for your case - just like most other "conspiracy theorists" on ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

When the video is covering numerous sites, with very clear evidence, I'd trust that over anything the MSM reports.

What video? What numerous sites?
You're not making any sense, and you are not providing any evidence of anything.

Read my first post in this thread.

Just checked, you have not offered any evidence, but you state that there is evidence

So you're saying there is evidence, but you cannot or will not post it? Then you say that your statement of that is evidence itself?

Again, you're making absolutely no sense, and you are not offering any evidence for your case - just like most other "conspiracy theorists" on ATS.

Actually, I'm making perfect sense. I honestly do not know how you don't understand what I was saying.
I could not access the evidence I've seen where I was, because I wasn't at home. I am now, and re-tracing my steps and looking for what I've found, give me a bit and I'll give some links.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

Link 10

Link 11

Okay, there's some links. I guess I should have worded what I said differently, not all of what I found was evidence against them doing it, but there's to many inconsistencies and lack of proof for the story, that I don't believe it.
The links are just some of what I've looked into, just different, interesting posts. The story we are being told is not what happened, from what I've seen. If you can show me something that proves the story that didn't come from MSM, please do so.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yay, I'm going to have fun with this!

Link 1

Already debunked. There are plenty of examples of this photo out there, and ones that HAVEN'T been adjusted by conspiracy theorists to deliberately show anomalies. You know those image files can be analysed pretty easily right? The suggestion of a photoshopped image is so ridiculous it barely needs debunking. They went through all that trouble to frame him, but didn't think about him being seen leaving with his backpack? Yeah, that makes complete sense

Link 2

If you think the victims were actors, you also think all the spectators, race staff, stewards, security, Boston PD, Fire Dept, EMT's, nurses, doctors, surgeons, friends and family were also all replaced by actors. If that's the case, where are all the real doctors and surgeons who would have rushed in to help? Where are all the Boston PD (who we assume were all given the day off without explanation) who saw someone else doing their job on the day? Again, this is such a ridiculous "theory" that is doesn't even need debunking.

Link 3

So, what are you implying here, that a man from another country living in the USA is starting to sound a little more American? Seriously?! You call this "evidence"?

I have a friend who moved to Australia five years ago, she now sounds 100% Australian - she must be an actor too though, right?

Link 4

Interesting, but not proof of anything. He's the only one I have seen suggesting this, the only one, out of thousands of people who were there at the same time as him. So where are all those people? Why is no one else there at the time claiming the same thing? And even if there are, have you looked into whether these checks were normal? I go to festivals every year, and every year they have bag searches and use sniffer dogs at the entrance, and they have done for the last five years. This is basic security, and I think that guy just has it wrong. But I would be willing to see more about this anyway, that's the only slightly credible thing you've offered so far!

Link 5

An Alex Jones video IS NOT PROOF. Why do you not understand the difference between evidence and opinion? Alex Jones has not offered any proof of anything, and he never will. The man is not in the least bit credible.

Again, another persons opinion of something you also think is NOT EVIDENCE.

Link 6

Already debunked.
Please prove to me the medical qualifications of that man, because I will tell you that he is either lying about his qualification, or he failed it.
He suggests that such trauma would be fatal, and blood loss would immediately cause instant death - while completely ignoring the thousands of war wounded who come back from Iraq and Afghanistan with the same limb loss and survived! It's a miracle!

The author of that piece is a hack, lying to everyone reading it. If you believe that guys opinions, then I don't know why I'm bothering to debate with you.

Link 7

Infowars doesn't deserve debunking. You may as well post a blog post about Unicorns being guilty of the bombing for all the relevance Infowars has.

Link 8

As above.

Link 9

Debunked, by people who have worked in Law Enforcement for decades, and by the English Dictionary. The definition of Actors is also "a person who does something; participant", not just someone you see pretending on screen. Common term used by law enforcement and legal establishment all over the world.

To be continued...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Link 10

Paranoid right-wing folks exhaggerating about people being "ripped from their homes" when we can clearly see armed response units who were LOOKING FOR A TERRORIST, knocking, beckoning them out, reassuring them as they passed...

You see a "police state" in that video, but I see highly trained men doing their job to keep people safe in extremely dangerous circumstances, being careful with innocent people, guiding them to safety, reassuring them as they walk past them, while looking for violent criminals who have already blown up more than 200 people and killed three - including an 8 year old boy.

All that aside, this is not evidence of anything other than a police investigation to find terrorists. It doesn't prove anything at all.

Link 11

Link above is again Infowars and does not deserve a response.

So, in conclusion, you've only offered me more opinions of other people, repeated already debunked BS, or just given me unrelated rubbish about how the "big bad gubment" is after you all. The only piece in this that actually warrants any further discussion is the guy reporting that there were searches going on before the race. Really, we just need to know if there's any more evidence of that than just this one guy.

And, just for clarity, there is a lot of evidence from the police and MSM suggesting that the two brothers did in fact carry out this attack. You might just think that's MSM BS, but there will be a court case, there are witnesses, and there is CCTV footage - all of this will make the legal case. But then I guess if you're determined to believe that everything is a false flag then you'll also say that the witness is an actor (the same guy who had both his legs blown off), that the CCTV footage is "faked", and that anything the younger brother says in any form of admission of guilt was "coerced", right?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Link 4

Now I've had more of an opportunity to watch that video a couple of times, I have a couple of things to say about it that will discredit his opinion.

1. He says there were "bomb sniffing dogs" at the start before the race. Were those dogs wearing vests with that on it? How does he know they were specifically "bomb sniffing dogs" rather than drug sniffing dogs, or just dogs who were sniffing? He's made a leap there and assumed that this is what they were.

2. He says he saw "bomb spotters" on the rooftops - really? He was looking up to the roofs of the buildings and seeing "bomb spotters"? What does a "bomb spotter" look like exactly? How does he know they were not just spectators on terraces? How does he know they weren't BPD on crowd control, or someone stepping out for a cigarette?

Because of these two glaring exaggerations in his opinion, I am willing to discount him as a witness. He already has a paranoid belief there, or he has a suspicion that has caused him to exaggerate his story. He doesn't offer any proof or even reason to believe him, he doesn't say how he knew they were looking for a bomb, he doesn't say why he was looking up to the rooftops (that is incredibly implausible, and good timing considering the photo of the figure on a roof that was going around the following day!) and he doesn't elaborate on what the announcements were either.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if he were a member of ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think the TV news now have them going to a New Hampshire fire works store
and purchasing a mortar type fire works that from the blast fire and smoke looked
thats what was used. Such a great amount of smoke was a shock and we just
about hand over bomb explosives to these people like they were American fire
works participants. Mean while they were toting guns and decided to use guns
before they were never allowed to again. Tesla beams would explode gun shell
and the same with other explosives, Illuminati Tesla ships were never used by
Germany and so now we get Alien talkers because gun money rules the world
and they did not want Tesla ruling over them. Thanks gun and explosives money
for the latest Alien movie cause if people spent their money on Tesla anti weapons
you would be out of business.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I think the TV news now have them going to a New Hampshire fire works store
and purchasing a mortar type fire works that from the blast fire and smoke looked
thats what was used

Yeah, I read the store owner said that they asked the same questios as "90% of young men" that are customers in the store: What's the most powerful thing you've got?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why not just link to jesters blog?

jesterscourt.cc...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join